An Interesting Juxtaposition

Whoever. Sounds good to me. Wait, I'm more for progressive fines.

The first time it starts out at $500 per. Then increases in increments of $500

We don't have an illegal problem in Canada because no one will hire you. There's a $10,000 fine for hiring anyone who doesn't have a social insurance card. Not just a number, but the actual card. You have to make a photocopy of the original and put it in your HR file. Firms are scared shitless of this law.

"We don't have an illegal problem in Canada...."

"The last audit of the Canadian population was performed in 2004 that indicated approximately 36,000 more individuals over a span of 6 years became illegal residents within Canada.[1] These statistics are considered inaccurate because Canada does not record the information of illegal individuals leaving the country, but it is the last authentic value provided. A federal government draft report from 2001 included an estimate of 100,000 illegal immigrants then residing in Canada.[6]"
Illegal immigration to Canada - Wikipedia

Help me with this: are you an inveterate liar, or simply stupid?

And....help me with this: can I hope you have no plan to immigrate to my country?

And....I know you are a Liberal, but could you try to keep the vulgarity out of the thread?

Thank you for just proving my point, and making me laugh out loud.

I don't consider 36,000 people, who can't get hired, an "illegal problem". Considering that our population is 1/10th of yours, if the USA had 360,000 illegals you'd be dancing in the streets about it. You have 11,000,000 illegals.

My mother taught me not to feed the strays. If you do, they'll all be at your back door looking for handouts. Illegals flock to America because they know that someone will hire them. When the recession hit, 300,000 illegals self-deported back to Mexico because they there were no jobs.

As long as employers keep hiring them, illegals will come. No walls will stop them. Nothing will stop them from getting in, and you have no one to blame for this but yourselves.

"As long as employers keep hiring them, illegals will come."

Democrats entice them.

"Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico"
Welfare: As if being "food stamp president" weren't enough, Barack Obama's administration is partnering with the Mexican government to make sure Mexican nationals living in the U.S. don't miss out. Ay caramba!
Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico | Investor's Business Daily

And then Obama told them to go vote, you know, to earn their keep.

Now....get lost.

You're linking to a conservative fake news publication. Nice try.

The problem you have is that everything you link to is either an outright lie, or a creative twisting of one or two kernals of truth. I understand. There are no real facts to support these claims you make of illegal voting and the cost of immigrants to the economy.

But logic and reason say that the Republican Party would not have promoted policies of amnesty and opposed punishing employers unless its voters were reaping substantial benefits from those 11,000,000 illegals, both in their contribution to GDP, and their 15% withholding taxes added to the treasury.

I have seen statistics that say the net economic benefit of these 11,000,000 people is substantial, and that they bring in more revenue than they cost, and that's why Republicans have vehemently opposed any crackdowns on illegal employment.

You need another spanking????

Sure...
Obama funded FOOD STAMP commercial for ILLEGALS on Mexican TV -

Let's compare the cost of building a wall to gain control of the costs of illegal immigration, to the cost to Americans for buying the votes of illegal aliens.....

1. "Lindsey Graham tells Trump to 'dig in,' demand $5B border wall from Democrats

Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi will meet Tuesday to see if they can work out a deal to fund the Department of Homeland Security and other departments for the rest of the fiscal year. But Democrats say they can only give Trump $1.6 billion, and the impasse is threatening a partial government shutdown if they can't reach a deal in two weeks."
Lindsey Graham tells Trump to 'dig in,' demand $5B border wall from Democrats

2. "Illegal Immigration Costs $116 billion Annually
“(Washington, D.C.) - Illegal immigration to the U.S. costs federal, state and local taxpayers a staggering net cost of $116 billion a year - an increase of some $16 billion compared to previous estimates - according to a new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study is the most comprehensive to date on the cost to federal, state and local taxpayers of the nation's 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children.

The report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers,” examines the cost of illegal immigration through a detailed analysis of federal, state and local programs that are available to the nation’s illegal immigrant population, their U.S.-born children, or accessed via fraud.

The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.”
http://www.irli.org/single-post/201...BNHYuYpqNoIjJKVFD4cOAuwXVYeLxfAcaAv39EALw_wcB
We have a refugee problem along our border not a common defense problem.

Here is the actual power delegated to Congress regarding Entry into the Union:

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Only lousy capitalists lose money on public policies; we have a Commerce Clause.

We don't have an illegal problem in Canada because no one will hire you. There's a $10,000 fine for hiring anyone who doesn't have a social insurance card. Not just a number, but the actual card. You have to make a photocopy of the original and put it in your HR file. Firms are scared shitless of this law.

"The last audit of the Canadian population was performed in 2004 that indicated approximately 36,000 more individuals over a span of 6 years became illegal residents within Canada.[1] These statistics are considered inaccurate because Canada does not record the information of illegal individuals leaving the country, but it is the last authentic value provided. A federal government draft report from 2001 included an estimate of 100,000 illegal immigrants then residing in Canada.[6]"

And....help me with this: can I hope you have no plan to immigrate to my country?

And....I know you are a Liberal, but could you try to keep the vulgarity out of the thread?

I don't consider 36,000 people, who can't get hired, an "illegal problem". Considering that our population is 1/10th of yours, if the USA had 360,000 illegals you'd be dancing in the streets about it. You have 11,000,000 illegals.

My mother taught me not to feed the strays. If you do, they'll all be at your back door looking for handouts. Illegals flock to America because they know that someone will hire them. When the recession hit, 300,000 illegals self-deported back to Mexico because they there were no jobs.

As long as employers keep hiring them, illegals will come. No walls will stop them. Nothing will stop them from getting in, and you have no one to blame for this but yourselves.

Democrats entice them.

Welfare: As if being "food stamp president" weren't enough, Barack Obama's administration is partnering with the Mexican government to make sure Mexican nationals living in the U.S. don't miss out. Ay caramba!

Now....get lost.

The problem you have is that everything you link to is either an outright lie, or a creative twisting of one or two kernals of truth. I understand. There are no real facts to support these claims you make of illegal voting and the cost of immigrants to the economy.

But logic and reason say that the Republican Party would not have promoted policies of amnesty and opposed punishing employers unless its voters were reaping substantial benefits from those 11,000,000 illegals, both in their contribution to GDP, and their 15% withholding taxes added to the treasury.

I have seen statistics that say the net economic benefit of these 11,000,000 people is substantial, and that they bring in more revenue than they cost, and that's why Republicans have vehemently opposed any crackdowns on illegal employment.

Sure...

Oh the horror!!!!

There is no end to the violence and hatred you spew on the most vulnerable segment of the population.

This is NOT a "foreign invasion". This is US Corporate interests promoting the availability of programs for its workers, and promoting the program through this means is a good idea.

Democrats entice them.

Now....get lost.

Sure...

Oh the horror!!!!

There is no end to the violence and hatred you spew on the most vulnerable segment of the population.

This is NOT a "foreign invasion". This is US Corporate interests promoting the availability of programs for its workers, and promoting the program through this means is a good idea.

Your leftist ass is full of shit.

Democrats entice them.

Now....get lost.

Sure...

Oh the horror!!!!

No, dunce.

It is the Democrats re-enacting the "Fifth Column" of the Siege of Madrid during the Spanish Civil War.

All of you Liberals hate the America of our Founders, and encourage the invasion in return for Democrat votes.

As I proved, Obama paid off the invaders, even advertising rewards if they would sneak in.....and then he told them to vote.

Democrats entice them.

Now....get lost.

Sure...

Oh the horror!!!!

No, dunce.

It is the Democrats re-enacting the "Fifth Column" of the Siege of Madrid during the Spanish Civil War.

All of you Liberals hate the America of our Founders, and encourage the invasion in return for Democrat votes.

As I proved, Obama paid off the invaders, even advertising rewards if they would sneak in.....and then he told them to vote.

right wing fantasy, nothing more. we don't have a common defense issue on our border; it is a refugee issue. upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective.

Democrats entice them.

Now....get lost.

Sure...

Oh the horror!!!!

No, dunce.

right wing fantasy, nothing more. we don't have a common defense issue on our border; it is a refugee issue. upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective.

putting up a wall and refusing them entry is cheaper than paying them welfare.

Sure...

Oh the horror!!!!

No, dunce.

Too bad for the right wing, we have a Constitution which limits our use of socialism on a national basis.

Sure...

Oh the horror!!!!

No, dunce.

Too bad for the right wing, we have a Constitution which limits our use of socialism on a national basis.

Constitution that requires our President and Armed forces to protect our country from enemies here and abroad. These illegals are our enemy.

Oh the horror!!!!

No, dunce.

Constitution that requires our President and Armed forces to protect our country from enemies here and abroad. These illegals are our enemy.
Refugees. We already have laws that cover an uniform rule of naturalization. Everything can't be a common defense issue. Our Constitution is Express not Implied. We have a General welfare clause.

No, dunce.

Refugees. We already have laws that cover an uniform rule of naturalization. Everything can't be a common defense issue. Our Constitution is Express not Implied. We have a General welfare clause.
Even if that were true it's the general welfare of American citizens, not foreigners.

Even if that were true it's the general welfare of American citizens, not foreigners.
nobody takes the right wing seriously about natural rights in abortion threads.

Let's compare the cost of building a wall to gain control of the costs of illegal immigration, to the cost to Americans for buying the votes of illegal aliens.....

1. "Lindsey Graham tells Trump to 'dig in,' demand $5B border wall from Democrats

Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi will meet Tuesday to see if they can work out a deal to fund the Department of Homeland Security and other departments for the rest of the fiscal year. But Democrats say they can only give Trump $1.6 billion, and the impasse is threatening a partial government shutdown if they can't reach a deal in two weeks."

“(Washington, D.C.) - Illegal immigration to the U.S. costs federal, state and local taxpayers a staggering net cost of $116 billion a year - an increase of some $16 billion compared to previous estimates - according to a new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study is the most comprehensive to date on the cost to federal, state and local taxpayers of the nation's 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children.

The report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers,” examines the cost of illegal immigration through a detailed analysis of federal, state and local programs that are available to the nation’s illegal immigrant population, their U.S.-born children, or accessed via fraud.

The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.”
http://www.irli.org/single-post/201...BNHYuYpqNoIjJKVFD4cOAuwXVYeLxfAcaAv39EALw_wcB

afb121418dAPR20181214034527.jpg

Democrat version of pro-Americanism:

afb122618dAPR20181227124506.jpg

there is no Express wall building power. we know the right wing doesn't really care about the law, Constitutional or otherwise.

there is no Express wall building power. we know the right wing doesn't really care about the law, Constitutional or otherwise.

Hey dumbass, less illegals means your welfare check could increase. You could afford two trips to the massage place a month. :eek:

Hey dumbass, less illegals means your welfare check could increase. You could afford two trips to the massage place a month. :eek:
only the right wing is too dumb to make money with a Commerce Clause.

Forum List

Back