An Interesting Juxtaposition

Let’s start deporting every illegal that is receiving any type of government assistance. We know where they are, they receive a check each month, so let's round them up. If they have children that are American Citizens, the kids can stay with a legal relative or go home with their parents and come back at any age they want. We didn’t create this problem their parents did when they decided to have a baby to be able to stay. 67% of illegals in some type of government assistance is unacceptable. Send them home each and every one.

Let’s start deporting every illegal that is receiving any type of government assistance. We know where they are, they receive a check each month, so let's round them up. If they have children that are American Citizens, the kids can stay with a legal relative or go home with their parents and come back at any age they want. We didn’t create this problem their parents did when they decided to have a baby to be able to stay. 67% of illegals in some type of government assistance is unacceptable. Send them home each and every one.

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

There is no definitive study on the cost of illegal immigration. Just like there is no check for the wall coming from Mexico.

I just gave you the data.

Amazing how they've trained you to deny reality......

Does that only work on the IQ-challenged, y'know, like you?

BTW....how many illegal aliens are currently residing in the USofA???

And why the demand by the Liberals/Democrats to continue to support the invasion?

Why?

Too many, probably upward of 20 million. They need to go. Whole schools will have to close that serve their kids free lunches every day.

It is what it is, they need to go.

They start jailing the people who hire them. Anyone who hires an illegal is stealing from your treasury. Start with your President, who has been charged with knowingly hiring illegals.

Whoever. Sounds good to me. Wait, I'm more for progressive fines.

The first time it starts out at $500 per. Then increases in increments of $500

We don't have an illegal problem in Canada because no one will hire you. There's a $10,000 fine for hiring anyone who doesn't have a social insurance card. Not just a number, but the actual card. You have to make a photocopy of the original and put it in your HR file. Firms are scared shitless of this law.

There is no definitive study on the cost of illegal immigration. Just like there is no check for the wall coming from Mexico.

And why the demand by the Liberals/Democrats to continue to support the invasion?

Why?

Too many, probably upward of 20 million. They need to go. Whole schools will have to close that serve their kids free lunches every day.

They start jailing the people who hire them. Anyone who hires an illegal is stealing from your treasury. Start with your President, who has been charged with knowingly hiring illegals.

We don't have an illegal problem in Canada because no one will hire you. There's a $10,000 fine for hiring anyone who doesn't have a social insurance card. Not just a number, but the actual card. You have to make a photocopy of the original and put it in your HR file. Firms are scared shitless of this law.

Now we know you're a leftist in Canada, thx!

Let's compare the cost of building a wall to gain control of the costs of illegal immigration, to the cost to Americans for buying the votes of illegal aliens.....

1. "Lindsey Graham tells Trump to 'dig in,' demand $5B border wall from Democrats

Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi will meet Tuesday to see if they can work out a deal to fund the Department of Homeland Security and other departments for the rest of the fiscal year. But Democrats say they can only give Trump $1.6 billion, and the impasse is threatening a partial government shutdown if they can't reach a deal in two weeks."
Lindsey Graham tells Trump to 'dig in,' demand $5B border wall from Democrats

2. "Illegal Immigration Costs $116 billion Annually
“(Washington, D.C.) - Illegal immigration to the U.S. costs federal, state and local taxpayers a staggering net cost of $116 billion a year - an increase of some $16 billion compared to previous estimates - according to a new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study is the most comprehensive to date on the cost to federal, state and local taxpayers of the nation's 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children.

The report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers,” examines the cost of illegal immigration through a detailed analysis of federal, state and local programs that are available to the nation’s illegal immigrant population, their U.S.-born children, or accessed via fraud.

The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.”
http://www.irli.org/single-post/201...BNHYuYpqNoIjJKVFD4cOAuwXVYeLxfAcaAv39EALw_wcB

Controlling illegal immigration starts at the top.

Making President Trump’s Bed: A Housekeeper Without Papers
  • Dec. 6, 2018
BEDMINSTER, N.J. — During more than five years as a housekeeper at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., Victorina Morales has made Donald J. Trump’s bed, cleaned his toilet and dusted his crystal golf trophies. When he visited as president, she was directed to wear a pin in the shape of the American flag adorned with a Secret Service logo.

Because of the “outstanding” support she has provided during Mr. Trump’s visits, Ms. Morales in July was given a certificate from the White House Communications Agency inscribed with her name.

Quite an achievement for an undocumented immigrant housekeeper."""""

She said she was not the only worker at the club who was in the country illegally.

Sandra Diaz, 46, a native of Costa Rica who is now a legal resident of the United States, said she, too, was undocumented when she worked at Bedminster between 2010 and 2013. The two women said they worked for years as part of a group of housekeeping, maintenance and landscaping employees at the golf club that included a number of undocumented workers, though they could not say precisely how many. There is no evidence that Mr. Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of their immigration status. But at least two supervisors at the club were aware of it, the women said, and took steps to help workers evade detection and keep their jobs."""

07trumpgolfcourse01-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Victorina Morales at her home in Bound Brook, N.J. She left Guatemala in 1999 and illegally entered the United States. She started working at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., in 2013.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago seeks to hire 61 foreign workers
"""""Despite his rhetoric that immigration hurts American workers, President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club is seeking to hire 61 foreign workers for the 2018 winter season, according to the Labor Department."""""

Trump’s “Winter White House” has applied to hire 21 cooks from other countries to work at the resort from October to May. The Palm Beach, Fla., club also wants to hire 40 foreigners for wait-staff positions."""
Why would they be explicitly seek foreign workers?

Because they will work for $4 an hour. Paid under the table. No FICA, benefits, insurance, workmen's comp, healthcare, vacation, bonuses.
The rich LOVE illegal aliens. And illegal aliens know it.
Trump is the biggest fucking abuser of using undocumented workers and the story about Bedminster is the tip of the iceberg, Victorina Morales is a whistleblower.

Proof? :link::linky::th_believecrap:

That makes no sense. Should they be deported because they're in the country illegally?

Why?

"We don't have an illegal problem in Canada...."

"The last audit of the Canadian population was performed in 2004 that indicated approximately 36,000 more individuals over a span of 6 years became illegal residents within Canada.[1] These statistics are considered inaccurate because Canada does not record the information of illegal individuals leaving the country, but it is the last authentic value provided. A federal government draft report from 2001 included an estimate of 100,000 illegal immigrants then residing in Canada.[6]"
Illegal immigration to Canada - Wikipedia

Help me with this: are you an inveterate liar, or simply stupid?

And....help me with this: can I hope you have no plan to immigrate to my country?

And....I know you are a Liberal, but could you try to keep the vulgarity out of the thread?

Let's compare the cost of building a wall to gain control of the costs of illegal immigration, to the cost to Americans for buying the votes of illegal aliens.....

1. "Lindsey Graham tells Trump to 'dig in,' demand $5B border wall from Democrats

Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi will meet Tuesday to see if they can work out a deal to fund the Department of Homeland Security and other departments for the rest of the fiscal year. But Democrats say they can only give Trump $1.6 billion, and the impasse is threatening a partial government shutdown if they can't reach a deal in two weeks."
Lindsey Graham tells Trump to 'dig in,' demand $5B border wall from Democrats

2. "Illegal Immigration Costs $116 billion Annually
“(Washington, D.C.) - Illegal immigration to the U.S. costs federal, state and local taxpayers a staggering net cost of $116 billion a year - an increase of some $16 billion compared to previous estimates - according to a new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study is the most comprehensive to date on the cost to federal, state and local taxpayers of the nation's 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children.

The report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers,” examines the cost of illegal immigration through a detailed analysis of federal, state and local programs that are available to the nation’s illegal immigrant population, their U.S.-born children, or accessed via fraud.

The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.”
http://www.irli.org/single-post/201...BNHYuYpqNoIjJKVFD4cOAuwXVYeLxfAcaAv39EALw_wcB

Controlling illegal immigration starts at the top.

Making President Trump’s Bed: A Housekeeper Without Papers
  • Dec. 6, 2018
BEDMINSTER, N.J. — During more than five years as a housekeeper at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., Victorina Morales has made Donald J. Trump’s bed, cleaned his toilet and dusted his crystal golf trophies. When he visited as president, she was directed to wear a pin in the shape of the American flag adorned with a Secret Service logo.

Because of the “outstanding” support she has provided during Mr. Trump’s visits, Ms. Morales in July was given a certificate from the White House Communications Agency inscribed with her name.

Quite an achievement for an undocumented immigrant housekeeper."""""

She said she was not the only worker at the club who was in the country illegally.

Sandra Diaz, 46, a native of Costa Rica who is now a legal resident of the United States, said she, too, was undocumented when she worked at Bedminster between 2010 and 2013. The two women said they worked for years as part of a group of housekeeping, maintenance and landscaping employees at the golf club that included a number of undocumented workers, though they could not say precisely how many. There is no evidence that Mr. Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of their immigration status. But at least two supervisors at the club were aware of it, the women said, and took steps to help workers evade detection and keep their jobs."""

07trumpgolfcourse01-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Victorina Morales at her home in Bound Brook, N.J. She left Guatemala in 1999 and illegally entered the United States. She started working at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., in 2013.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago seeks to hire 61 foreign workers
"""""Despite his rhetoric that immigration hurts American workers, President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club is seeking to hire 61 foreign workers for the 2018 winter season, according to the Labor Department."""""

Trump’s “Winter White House” has applied to hire 21 cooks from other countries to work at the resort from October to May. The Palm Beach, Fla., club also wants to hire 40 foreigners for wait-staff positions."""
Why would they be explicitly seek foreign workers?

Because they will work for $4 an hour. Paid under the table. No FICA, benefits, insurance, workmen's comp, healthcare, vacation, bonuses.
The rich LOVE illegal aliens. And illegal aliens know it.
Trump is the biggest fucking abuser of using undocumented workers and the story about Bedminster is the tip of the iceberg, Victorina Morales is a whistleblower.

Proof? :link::linky::th_believecrap:

We're not providing you with proof of what has been documented over and over again. Do you even read links we posted.

During "Made in America" week, Mar-a-lago quietly applied for several H1N1 visas for champbermaids and cooks for the season. They claim that they can't fine hotel maids and cooks in Florida. Trump has no shame at all.

Why?

"The last audit of the Canadian population was performed in 2004 that indicated approximately 36,000 more individuals over a span of 6 years became illegal residents within Canada.[1] These statistics are considered inaccurate because Canada does not record the information of illegal individuals leaving the country, but it is the last authentic value provided. A federal government draft report from 2001 included an estimate of 100,000 illegal immigrants then residing in Canada.[6]"

And....help me with this: can I hope you have no plan to immigrate to my country?

And....I know you are a Liberal, but could you try to keep the vulgarity out of the thread?

Thank you for just proving my point, and making me laugh out loud.

I don't consider 36,000 people, who can't get hired, an "illegal problem". Considering that our population is 1/10th of yours, if the USA had 360,000 illegals you'd be dancing in the streets about it. You have 11,000,000 illegals.

My mother taught me not to feed the strays. If you do, they'll all be at your back door looking for handouts. Illegals flock to America because they know that someone will hire them. When the recession hit, 300,000 illegals self-deported back to Mexico because they there were no jobs.

As long as employers keep hiring them, illegals will come. No walls will stop them. Nothing will stop them from getting in, and you have no one to blame for this but yourselves.

11mill was a number floated by Regan, I wonder what it us now. 67% of them are on government assistance so I agree we should quit feeding them.

I don't consider 36,000 people, who can't get hired, an "illegal problem". Considering that our population is 1/10th of yours, if the USA had 360,000 illegals you'd be dancing in the streets about it. You have 11,000,000 illegals.

My mother taught me not to feed the strays. If you do, they'll all be at your back door looking for handouts. Illegals flock to America because they know that someone will hire them. When the recession hit, 300,000 illegals self-deported back to Mexico because they there were no jobs.

As long as employers keep hiring them, illegals will come. No walls will stop them. Nothing will stop them from getting in, and you have no one to blame for this but yourselves.

Did you write this?

Did I just prove it to be false?

Witness is dismissed.

"As long as employers keep hiring them, illegals will come."

Democrats entice them.

"Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico"
Welfare: As if being "food stamp president" weren't enough, Barack Obama's administration is partnering with the Mexican government to make sure Mexican nationals living in the U.S. don't miss out. Ay caramba!
Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico | Investor's Business Daily

And then Obama told them to go vote, you know, to earn their keep.

Now....get lost.

A 100% tax on remittances by non-citizens would also be needed to even make a dent in the problem

Remittances are the Mexican governments largest revenue source....bigger than their oil, tourism, agriculture, all of it. 10% would bring us back a tidy sum.

"As long as employers keep hiring them, illegals will come."

Democrats entice them.

"Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico"
Welfare: As if being "food stamp president" weren't enough, Barack Obama's administration is partnering with the Mexican government to make sure Mexican nationals living in the U.S. don't miss out. Ay caramba!
Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico | Investor's Business Daily

And then Obama told them to go vote, you know, to earn their keep.

Now....get lost.

You're linking to a conservative fake news publication. Nice try.

The problem you have is that everything you link to is either an outright lie, or a creative twisting of one or two kernals of truth. I understand. There are no real facts to support these claims you make of illegal voting and the cost of immigrants to the economy.

But logic and reason say that the Republican Party would not have promoted policies of amnesty and opposed punishing employers unless its voters were reaping substantial benefits from those 11,000,000 illegals, both in their contribution to GDP, and their 15% withholding taxes added to the treasury.

I have seen statistics that say the net economic benefit of these 11,000,000 people is substantial, and that they bring in more revenue than they cost, and that's why Republicans have vehemently opposed any crackdowns on illegal employment.

Forum List

Back