An insight into the left-wing mindset

US has never had a female president.
What a dumb comment. How many women have even run for president? Very few.
And let's face it, for women to be heard in politics they have to fight trice as hard as a man.
Let's face it - that's a total lie and a lame excuse.
Frankly, if she'd been a man with her ideas, she probably would have won Trump.
She had no ideas. If she had been a man, she wouldn't have been in the primaries. In fact, the DNC hacked emails showed that the party stole the nomination for her. It was only because the Dumbocrats thought another "minority" was the key to the White House that she was even in the race.

You think it's a lie that women have had to work theee times as hard as men to have a voice in our government?
Trump worked 10 times harder than Hillary. But you belong to the victim party.

I was looking at the big picture, not the specifics of Trump vs. Clinton. Women, historically, have had to fight to get representation and a voice in the government. Even now, you would think that half of Congress would be women, based on the population.

Oh, historically. Geez, you leftist vagina warriors are always refighting battles that have been over since before I was born. Welcome to 2017.

WHY would I think half of Congress would be women? Because you think we should be voting based on achieving some arbitrary "parity" instead of choosing the best candidate on an individual basis? Women don't even make up half the candidates, which is entirely their choice, not ours.

]Why would I think that? You are living in the 70s. Women tend to gravitate towards jobs that give them family time, dragging kids around politicking isn't going to provide much. How come half the posters here aren't female?
you all want them barefoot pregnant and unable to object to Pussy Grabbing Goons

And let's face it, for women to be heard in politics they have to fight trice as hard as a man.
She had no ideas. If she had been a man, she wouldn't have been in the primaries. In fact, the DNC hacked emails showed that the party stole the nomination for her. It was only because the Dumbocrats thought another "minority" was the key to the White House that she was even in the race.

You think it's a lie that women have had to work theee times as hard as men to have a voice in our government?

I was looking at the big picture, not the specifics of Trump vs. Clinton. Women, historically, have had to fight to get representation and a voice in the government. Even now, you would think that half of Congress would be women, based on the population.

Oh, historically. Geez, you leftist vagina warriors are always refighting battles that have been over since before I was born. Welcome to 2017.

WHY would I think half of Congress would be women? Because you think we should be voting based on achieving some arbitrary "parity" instead of choosing the best candidate on an individual basis? Women don't even make up half the candidates, which is entirely their choice, not ours.

Because based on population, a representative Congress might reflect the people they serve. That doesn't mean to vote on gender or skin color.

Oh, historically. Geez, you leftist .
images

Yes and no. Yes, because government is an insular, protected swamp of a system that protects power-mad, horny predators, so being a professional woman in that environment means putting up with situations that simply don't fly in the real world. But in terms of the voters, no, I really don't think a significant number of everyday people give much of a damn about a person's sex in terms of whether or not they can do the job. I think hardcore leftists are a lot more conscious of gender than anyone else is.

You wrote all that and you don't think there's a misogyny problem in D.C.?

"a system that protects power-mad, horny predators"

Trump always tells the truth, liberals just don't like the REAL truth. Liberals live in a world where the Truth is a movable entity.
As far as speaking her mind. DABEEECH has no mind to think with her head is filled with liberal mush.
All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Yeah...PolitiFact has zero credibility. It was exposed as being a left-wing propaganda machine.
Isn't Politifact what CNN used to research Russian Salad Dressing?

]Why would I think that? You are living in the 70s. Women tend to gravitate towards jobs that give them family time, dragging kids around politicking isn't going to provide much. How come half the posters here aren't female?
you all want them barefoot pregnant and unable to object to Pussy Grabbing Goons
For liberal women it would be a step up.

Trump always tells the truth, liberals just don't like the REAL truth. Liberals live in a world where the Truth is a movable entity.
As far as speaking her mind. DABEEECH has no mind to think with her head is filled with liberal mush.
All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Yeah...PolitiFact has zero credibility. It was exposed as being a left-wing propaganda machine.

I've been hearing about lots of fact-checking sites as "propaganda machines" (left-wing, of course).

So my question is, how does the informed conservative check facts? Do you use a particular site? Would you share that?

Why would I think that? You are living in the 70s. Women tend to gravitate towards jobs that give them family time, dragging kids around politicking isn't going to provide much. How come half the posters here aren't female?

I'm living in the '70s?

Women have a lot more choices than "dragging kids along" while doing a job.

Honestly, what do you think the ratio of men to women is on this site?
I don't see many women here, more than most forums though. I damn sure isn't representative of the population.

But you missed the point, most women don't want to be separated from their family that much. There's nothing these days stopping them if they really want politics. So the reasons are natural, not any oppression.

Why would I think that? You are living in the 70s. Women tend to gravitate towards jobs that give them family time, dragging kids around politicking isn't going to provide much. How come half the posters here aren't female?

I'm living in the '70s?

I don't see many women here, more than most forums though. I damn sure isn't representative of the population.

But you missed the point, most women don't want to be separated from their family that much. There's nothing these days stopping them if they really want politics. So the reasons are natural, not any oppression.

I guess that's fair, if that's really the case.

So, follow up question. Do you think women who enter politics are unnatural?

Us men like to be away from our families doing manly serious things while 'the little lady" makes us a "ham samwich" and brigs us a cool beer so we can relax after a hard day of real work ...unlike "house work" and raising "the chirrun"

I love when left-wing politicians and celebrities accidentally speak the truth. It illustrates what that ideology is all about when it happens (ie lies, lies, and more lies). Here is Hitlery Clinton stating she is "finally free to speak her mind".

Uh....Hitlery? You were not only always free to "speak your mind" - as a candidate you had a responsibility to the voters to speak your mind. But of course, she was never interested in showing the American people what she stood for and then allowing them to decide for themselves whether or not she was the right person for the job. She was only interested in winning at all costs. This just reaffirms her repulsive "I have one position for the public, and then I have my real position behind closed doors" approach to being a politician.

Hillary Clinton says she’s finally ‘free to speak her mind’ — conservatives have a field day with it

Trump is incapable of telling the truth even accidentally.
This thread isn't about Trump, snowflake.

WAAAA...LEAVE POOR DONALD ALONE!!

I'm living in the '70s?

Jesus. You're looking for an argument. I said there's a natural inclination for women to be with their kids, that doesn't mean all women are the same.

I'm living in the '70s?

Jesus. You're looking for an argument. I said there's a natural inclination for women to be with their kids, that doesn't mean all women are the same.

I'm sorry if that made you feel defensive, it was an honest question. So, there are women who enter politics, even though they have kids, and they don't spend all day with said children.

Do you think she's unnatural?

I'm living in the '70s?

I'm sorry if that made you feel defensive, it was an honest question. So, there are women who enter politics, even though they have kids, and they don't spend all day with said children.

You didn't make me feel defensive, no need to make shit up. You don't have any power over me. Nor am I interested in answering your questions different ways until you find a satisfactory one. I can't understand it for you.

I'm living in the '70s?

You didn't make me feel defensive, no need to make shit up. You don't have any power over me. Nor am I interested in answering your questions different ways until you find a satisfactory one. I can't understand it for you.

I guess. I didn't think you answered the question in the first place. You're the one who brought up what's natural.

I guess. I didn't think you answered the question in the first place. You're the one who brought up what's natural.
Apparently you have no clue what is.

Forum List

Back