China mocks Trump missile strike after Xi leaves US: ‘A weakened politician who needed to flex his m

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
China’s state-run news agency waited for President Xi Jinping to leave the U.S. before unleashing criticism on President Donald Trump’s Syrian missile strike.

Although President Xi was visiting Mar-a-Lago when Trump ordered the strike on a Syrian air base, Xinhua waited until China’s president was safely out of the country before mocking the military action.

“Xinhua, the state news agency, on Saturday called the strike the act of a weakened politician who needed to flex his muscles,” The New York Times reported. “In an analysis, Xinhua also said Mr. Trump had ordered the strike to distance himself from Syria’s backers in Moscow, to overcome accusations that he was ‘pro-Russia.'

• Banned
China’s state-run news agency waited for President Xi Jinping to leave the U.S. before unleashing criticism on President Donald Trump’s Syrian missile strike.

Although President Xi was visiting Mar-a-Lago when Trump ordered the strike on a Syrian air base, Xinhua waited until China’s president was safely out of the country before mocking the military action.

“Xinhua, the state news agency, on Saturday called the strike the act of a weakened politician who needed to flex his muscles,” The New York Times reported. “In an analysis, Xinhua also said Mr. Trump had ordered the strike to distance himself from Syria’s backers in Moscow, to overcome accusations that he was ‘pro-Russia.'
There was no degradation in the usability of the Syrian air fields or the chemical stockpile, he pointed out, “And in likelihood, Trump gave the heads up to Syria that he was going to perform this strike.”

You have to love how the butt hurt eat up Russian and Chinese news media as gospel truth.

• Banned
You have to love how the butt hurt eat up Russian and Chinese news media as gospel truth.
Yes, the China media speaks the government. Just goes to show you what the world thinks of that worthless POS temporarily living in the white house.

NOt very diplomatic of them.

I thought everyone else was the "Grownups"?

LOL!

This retard thinks using communist propaganda makes him look good!

Yes, the China media speaks the government. Just goes to show you what the world thinks of that worthless POS temporarily living in the white house.
Communist China isn't the world, peabrain. Drooling on your shit stained "I hate Trump" baby bib is comical, I'm not sure what you expected.

LOL!

As I said before, this just shows you what China and the world think of this POS temporarily living in DC

Communist China isn't the world, peabrain. Drooling on your shit stained "I hate Trump" baby bib is comical, I'm not sure what you expected.
Hows this, as swipe:
A joint command center made up of the forces of Russia, Iran and militias supporting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Sunday said the U.S. strike on a Syrian air base on Friday crossed “red lines” and it would respond to any new aggression and increase its support for its ally.

The United States fired dozens of cruise missiles at a Syrian air base on Friday from which it said a deadly chemical weapons attack had been launched earlier in the week, escalating the U.S. role in Syria and drawing criticism from Assad’s allies including Russia and Iran.

“What America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well,” said the statement published by the group on media outlet Ilam al Harbi (War Media).

Who cares what China and the world thinks. This is about America first!
Asshole, China has the ability to respond economically and do major damage to this economy, so take your America first and stick it where the sun don't shine

LOL!

As I said before, this just shows you what China and the world think of this POS temporarily living in DC
As I said, you're a retard. China isn't the world and all presidents are temporary. If you are on drugs, you need to stop.

LOL!

As I said, you're a retard. China isn't the world and all presidents are temporary. If you are on drugs, you need to stop.
Trump is a coward, after the warning from Russia and Iran he will do nothing else in that region.

Hows this, as swipe:
A joint command center made up of the forces of Russia, Iran and militias supporting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Sunday said the U.S. strike on a Syrian air base on Friday crossed “red lines” and it would respond to any new aggression and increase its support for its ally.

The United States fired dozens of cruise missiles at a Syrian air base on Friday from which it said a deadly chemical weapons attack had been launched earlier in the week, escalating the U.S. role in Syria and drawing criticism from Assad’s allies including Russia and Iran.

“What America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well,” said the statement published by the group on media outlet Ilam al Harbi (War Media).
Russia, Iran, Syria are still not the world, peabrain.

Hows this, as swipe:

Russia, Iran, Syria are still not the world, peabrain.
Trump is a coward, he will do nothing else in the region

LOL!

Trump is a coward, after the warning from Russia and Iran he will do nothing else in that region.
I'm not a member of your religious organization so won't sing in your choir, sorry.

LOL!

I'm not a member of your religious organization so won't sing in your choir, sorry.
Just so you realize that your hero is a coward. Is this the same man who wanted to stay out of international troubles, you know take care of America first. What a lying POS he is

So by the rules you idiots made vis a vis Trump/Russia, now you are a China Supporter, right?

So by the rules you idiots made vis a vis Trump/Russia, now you are a China Supporter, right?
Anything that proves that Trump is a coward, I fully support

Forum List

Back