An Honest Discussion of White Privilege, by Two White Guys

Coward has FACTS rubbed in his craven little face, tries to deny them, tries to attack source, reality remains unchanged.

Uncensored has you two pegged to a T.

So affirmative action and any other race based government programs are a fraud? In fact every document the government asks the applicant to specify their race is a fraud.
Does Eric Holder know about this massive fraud being perpetrated on the people by the government? :lol:

Apparently, then, there can be no such thing as a "racist" ....race doesn't exist :lol:...and the only difference in the races is skin color...we're all exactly the same.

...sure thing ace, whatever you say.:lol:

You ignored this part so you could try to distort, though;

Are these true or false?

Forensic anthropologists can determine the race of a (former) person by skeletal measurements.

Certain diseases only affect certain races.

IQ tests prove there are marked differences in the averages of the three main races, Mongoloids or "asians" average slightly higher than caucasians with negroids being third.

Link? :doubt:
Kidding again. I know you still don't have one.

LMAO

sickle cell comes immediately to mind. There are others.

I've repeatedly informed you that IQ test don't measure intelligence. In addition White people dont determine what intelligence is.

You can repeatedly bark at the moon if you want...that doesn't discredit IQ testing as a valid way to measure relative intelligence.

Of course you need a link. I forgot stormfrent doesnt let you guys out of your bunkers.

This was before DNA testing proved it.
10 Arguments That Prove Ancient Egyptians Were Black - Atlanta Black Star

Based on his review of scientific literature, Diop concluded that most of the skeletons and skulls of the ancient Egyptians clearly indicate they were Negroid people with features very similar to those of modern Black Nubians and other people of the Upper Nile and East Africa. He called attention to studies that included examinations of skulls from the predynastic period (6000 B.C.) that showed a greater percentage of Black characteristics than any other type.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimaldi_Man

These traits, combined with what de Villeneuve interpreted as prognathism led the discoverers to the conclusion that the Grimaldi man had been of a "negroid" type.

You need to give me a link and other diseases. White people have been diagnosed with sickle cell and carry the trait.

Sickle Cell Anemia Isn?t Evidence for the Existence of Races | Psychology Today

Many people argue as follows, “How can you say that the human species has no biological races, when blacks get sickle cell anemia and whites don’t?” (Actually, a few whites in the United States do get sickle cell anemia, but a much smaller percentage do than among blacks.)

You can repeatedly bark at the moon if you want...that doesn't discredit IQ testing as a valid way to measure relative intelligence.

I'm still waiting for a link to a IQ test that can determine my psychological state. i'm also waiting for the link that proves other cultures/races gave white guys the authority to even define intelligence. Until you provide some proof no one gives IQ tests credibility.

Last edited:
Link? :doubt:
Kidding again. I know you still don't have one.

LMAO

Of course you need a link. I forgot stormfrent doesnt let you guys out of your bunkers.

Grimaldi Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You need to give me a link and other diseases. White people have been diagnosed with sickle cell and carry the trait.

I'm still waiting for a link to a IQ test that can determine my psychological state. i'm also waiting for the link that proves other cultures/races gave white guys the authority to even define intelligence. Until you provide some proof no one gives IQ tests credibility.

The "Atlanta Black Star" is your "unbiased" source? LMFAO...that'll do.

Here's the gist of it...all attempted distractions and diversions aside...

"white privilege" is the current excuse for negro dysfunction, failure and inability to adapt to civilized society.

Grimaldi Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"white privilege" is the current excuse for negro dysfunction, failure and inability to adapt to civilized society.

Your refusal to face facts is amusing. Care to comment on the rest of the links since a Black source cannot be valid or will you just pretend those are invalid as well? :lol:

Your refusal to face facts is amusing. Care to comment on the rest of the links since a Black source cannot be valid or will you just pretend those are invalid as well? :lol:

Reach whatever conclusions you like.

You aren't going to draw me into running in circles every time you decide to change the subject because you got cornered.

Here's what we're talking about.

You aren't going to draw me into running in circles every time you decide to change the subject because you got cornered.

Dont ever ask me for a link again coward. You have nothing to back up your claims and have been thoroughly debunked. :lol:

Dont ever ask me for a link again coward. You have nothing to back up your claims and have been thoroughly debunked. :lol:

...spare me all the off topic melodrama, negro...

The premise is resolved;

"white privilege" is the current excuse negroes have for their continued dysfunction, failures and inability to adapt to civilized society.

Apparently, then, there can be no such thing as a "racist" ....race doesn't exist

It 'exists' as a social construct that craven little cowards and weaklings like you try to hide behind; and vile, anti-American opportunists like Holder try to use as a tool to undermine our nation. You're all the same. You and your lover Asslickius and every other racist fool - all cut from the same filthy cloth.

Apparently, then, there can be no such thing as a "racist" ....race doesn't exist

It 'exists' as a social construct

Social construct - A social construct is something that exists not in objective reality, but as a result of human interaction.

In other words it's artificial... contrived....made up.

In America today, everyone is assigned a legally-enforceable racial category by the government.

Rights and privileges are then granted or denied based on one's racial membership, with non-whites given preferences over whites.
The federal government does this in the name of anti-racism. :doubt:

How can you possibly be in favor of government programs that are based on what you admit doesn't really exist and is fraudulent? This is a dilemma!

that craven little cowards and weaklings like you try to hide behind;

Projecting?

and vile, anti-American opportunists like Holder try to use as a tool to undermine our nation.

Now you're making sense

You're all the same.

Who?
Me and eric holder?..you're mistaken.

You and your lover Asslickius
Projecting again?

He may be gay. I don't know why you'd care, though?

FWIW I'm not gay.

Interesting how your mind creates these homoerotic fantasies, though.
Projecting?

and every other racist fool - all cut from the same filthy cloth.

If "race" is a social construct...in other words artificial...then racists are social constructs too and therefore can't exist. ISn't that correct?

Who?
Me and eric holder?..you're mistaken.

Not mistaken at all. You, Holder, Asslickius, Matthew, 52nd Street, Guno, Shitshispeedos, Tank, etc. You are all the same. EXACTLY the same. EXACTLY.

Interesting.

You can't seem to make a post without distorting people's names into vulgarity or implying homosexuality...very juvenile. You sound like a middle school child with that foolishness.
Whatever...carry on.

I really hate to do anything that would support your idiotic opponent - but you are so full of shit, and I have smacked you down for lying about this before;

{(Reuters) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent, according to iGENEA.

"It was very interesting to discover that he belonged to a genetic group in Europe -- there were many possible groups in Egypt that the DNA could have belonged to," said Roman Scholz, director of the iGENEA Centre.}

Half of European men share King Tut's DNA | Reuters

Asslips, you afrocentric fools are the most absurd morons on the planet. The UFO fuckwads have more credibility than you do...

I really hate to do anything that would support your idiotic opponent - but you are so full of shit, and I have smacked you down for lying about this before;

{(Reuters) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent, according to iGENEA.

"It was very interesting to discover that he belonged to a genetic group in Europe -- there were many possible groups in Egypt that the DNA could have belonged to," said Roman Scholz, director of the iGENEA Centre.}

Asslips, you afrocentric fools are the most absurd morons on the planet. The UFO fuckwads have more credibility than you do...

The last time you trotted out that debunked myth I slapped you down with the evidence IiGENEA was a fraud. They conned you to make money. :lol:

King Tut Related to Half of European Men? Maybe Not | Personal Genomics | Tutankhamen's Relatives

A personal genomics company in Switzerland says they've reconstructed a DNA profile of King Tutankhamen by watching the Discovery Channel, claiming the results suggest more than half of Western European men are related to the boy king. But researchers who worked to decode Tut's genome in the first place say the claim is "unscientific."
Swiss genomics company iGENEA has launched a Tutankhamen DNA project based on what they say are genetic markers that appeared on a computer screen during a Discovery Channel special on the famous pharaoh's genetic lineage.

http://dougsarchaeology.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/scam-alert-king-tuts-dna/
UPDATE- more problems with these scammers-
Maybe you saw the recent headlines about how scientists at iGENEA discovered thatKing Tutankhamun (Tut) was related to half of Western Europe’s Males, that looks like it is the set up for a scam. Turns out real researchers have conducted work on King Tut’s DNA and that iGENEA got their supposed DNA evidence by copying it off of a Discovery TV Program on the subject.
LMAO!!

Last edited:

The last time you trotted out that debunked myth I slapped you down with the evidence IiGENEA was a fraud. They conned you to make money. :lol:

King Tut Related to Half of European Men? Maybe Not | Personal Genomics | Tutankhamen's Relatives

A personal genomics company in Switzerland says they've reconstructed a DNA profile of King Tutankhamen by watching the Discovery Channel, claiming the results suggest more than half of Western European men are related to the boy king. But researchers who worked to decode Tut's genome in the first place say the claim is "unscientific."
Swiss genomics company iGENEA has launched a Tutankhamen DNA project based on what they say are genetic markers that appeared on a computer screen during a Discovery Channel special on the famous pharaoh's genetic lineage.

Scam Alert: King Tut?s DNA | Doug's Archaeology
UPDATE- more problems with these scammers-
Maybe you saw the recent headlines about how scientists at iGENEA discovered thatKing Tutankhamun (Tut) was related to half of Western Europe’s Males, that looks like it is the set up for a scam. Turns out real researchers have conducted work on King Tut’s DNA and that iGENEA got their supposed DNA evidence by copying it off of a Discovery TV Program on the subject.
LMAO!!

another blog as a "source"

from your site;
About | Doug's Archaeology

Hello,

Welcome to Doug’s Archaeology. It is run by myself, Doug Rocks-Macqueen. If you need to contact me my email is [email protected].
About this website

This is my blog were I focus mainly on the Profession of Archaeology e.g. pay, working conditions, career prospect, etc. Though I do on occasion through in some other topics and some bits on Open Access. Though, I have another blog Open Access Archaeology that deals with publishing and open access in archaeology.

:lol:

Forum List

Back