An Honest Discussion of White Privilege, by Two White Guys

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
These two guys get it...

Particularly the guest, who helped the host, David Pakman, to articulate the situation more effectively.

To those who wish to respond, please watch the video first, it's about 8 minutes and change long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most white people simply cannot acknowledge white privilege because it would damage their ego or they cannot comprehend it. There is one white guy on this board that does acknowledge it because he believes it is rightly a privilege due to white people since he believes whites are superior. Its got to be embarrassing for those who cant or wont admit it.

Most white people simply cannot acknowledge white privilege because it would damage their ego or they cannot comprehend it. There is one white guy on this board that does acknowledge it because he believes it is rightly a privilege due to white people since he believes whites are superior. Its got to be embarrassing for those who cant or wont admit it.

More excuses from a group of people with the highest percentages of violence, single motherhood, population on welfare, high school dropouts and the most pathetic command of the English language. Insanely pathetic.

omg, grow the fuck up you whiny fucking bitches.

seriously, the crying and crying just shows that you are weak and pathetic.

affirmative action gives everyone except whites a cutting edge on every level of society.

fucking pussies

I must have angered you. Too bad you cant cope with the truth. Whites had centuries of AA even before this country was founded here in the Americas. You had that much of a head start and now whining about AA for others? As I said before it must be embarrassing to you. :lol:

More excuses from a group of people with the highest percentages of violence, single motherhood, population on welfare, high school dropouts and the most pathetic command of the English language. Insanely pathetic.

Excuse? Dont make me laugh. Whites are the most violent race the earth has seen and its not even close. Command of the English language? Fuck the english language. I'm not english. I'm Black.

That video is stupid. The idiot calls everything as white privilege.

It literally starts out saying that whites living in a white community = white privilege.

Racial stereotypes = white priviledge

Fair competition = white priviledge

Good scholastics = white priviledge

Last edited:

Excuse? Dont make me laugh. Whites are the most violent race the earth has seen and its not even close. Command of the English language? Fuck the english language. I'm not english. I'm Black.

You're definitely an idiot.

What does being Black have to do with learning English language?

People care about violence in their local community a lot more than they care about violence in history.

Tim Wise made the statement that " whites have the advantage of not being viewed as part of the collective" yet he views all whites as part of a collective when he conjures up the concept of white privilege :cuckoo:

He makes his living doing this.

no white privilege and he is out of a job.

4% of African slaves were imported into British North America.

100% of the whining comes from their decedents.

That is incorrect.

Whites are the majority demographic, so they are more represented in every category....good and bad...but your error is in saying that whites have the highest percentages of violence, single motherhood, members on welfare, dropout rates, etc...

Percentage is the key indicator, however, and blacks lead, by far, in every category you just listed...I won't even go into crime rates. No need to.

Now you see who is dividing US and tearing this country apart

And it's not the RIGHT wing

white-amex.jpg

I got mine.....no privilege for you :lol:

White privilege is more of an old boy network of opportunities. If you are white, you have more old boys available to you.

Contacts with people who can help you career wise are fewer if you are black

omg, grow the fuck up you whiny fucking bitches.

seriously, the crying and crying just shows that you are weak and pathetic.

affirmative action gives everyone except whites a cutting edge on every level of society.

fucking pussies

I must have angered you. Too bad you cant cope with the truth. Whites had centuries of AA even before this country was founded here in the Americas. You had that much of a head start and now whining about AA for others? As I said before it must be embarrassing to you. :lol:

And while the bickering goes on the Asians and the Southeast Asians laugh, educate their kids and motor on.

It is a classic self-fulfilling, fallback position as any lack of achievement by a non-white group can be immediately classed as 'white privilege'.

People care about violence in their local community a lot more than they care about violence in history.

You are the idiot. Black people generally are from Africa. i said that specifically to point out the white privilege. if I am not European why am I being taught to speak as a European instead as a person from a country in Africa in our schools? Who determined that english (which is the native language to the founders of this country) is the one everyone should learn?

Whites are violent now and you dont speak for everyone.

Last edited:
White privilege is more of an old boy network of opportunities. If you are white, you have more old boys available to you.

Contacts with people who can help you career wise are fewer if you are black

I would add that it is also a philosophy that whites in general naturally do not see simply because they are white. What is funny is that growing up in the US you are taught every single thing possible about white achievement as if that is the only thing that matters and white people dont seem to realize that if you are not white no one cares.

You are the idiot. Black people generally are from Africa. i said that specifically to point out the white privilege. if I am not European why am I being taught to speak as a European instead as a person from a country in Africa in our schools? Who determined that english (which is the native language to the founders of this country) is the one everyone should learn?

Whites are violent now and you dont speak for everyone.
Are you from Africa? Is that your excuse?

Forum List

Back