Do You Think This Man Is An Uncle Tom?

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgAFMEhp-cI&sns=fb]The @NAACP Makes A Huge Mistake Taking Up For Black Bike Week In Myrtle Beach! See Why! - YouTube[/ame]

SJ, you need to learn that not every single thing is automatically entirely about race.

That is, put away your deck of race cards. Become more like a liberal, color-blind.

SJ, you need to learn that not every single thing is automatically entirely about race.

That is, put away your deck of race cards. Become more like a liberal, color-blind.
You're about as color blind as Robert Byrd.

Any black person who tells it like it is will be labled an Uncle Tom or Oreo cookie or house nigga or a traitor to his race or all of those and likely more. It's as predictable as death and taxes, and any black who denies it is part of the problem.

Last edited:
Any black person who tells it like it is will be labled an Uncle Tom or Oreo cookie or house nigga or a traitor to his race or all of those and likely more. It's a predictable as death and taxes, and any black who denies it is part of the problem.

its the racism of expectations. Progressives expect all blacks to toe the party line, and just cant handle it when one doesn't do it.

If you are Black and you proudly proclaim Rush Limbaugh to be your mentor you have issues. This guy is an ongoing joke amongst Black people. I see him in the same light the field slaves must have viewed Black slaves appointed to snitch on them whenever they did something against the slave owner. He is caught up in making sure he gets his no matter how many Black people he injures or destroys because silly whites love him.

If you are Black and you proudly proclaim Rush Limbaugh to be your mentor you have issues. This guy is an ongoing joke amongst Black people. I see him in the same light the field slaves must have viewed Black slaves appointed to snitch on them whenever they did something against the slave owner. He is caught up in making sure he gets his no matter how many Black people he injures or destroys because silly whites love him.

Racist.

Any black person who tells it like it is will be labled an Uncle Tom or Oreo cookie or house nigga or a traitor to his race or all of those and likely more. It's a predictable as death and taxes, and any black who denies it is part of the problem.

its the racism of expectations. Progressives expect all blacks to toe the party line, and just cant handle it when one doesn't do it.

Thats one of the reasons Collin Powell is universally respected I guess.

Powell has leaned more and more left as time has gone on. Also even progressives aren't stupid enough to go after a decorated war commander (although I'm sure there will be some fringers out there that do)

Powell has leaned more and more left as time has gone on. Also even progressives aren't stupid enough to go after a decorated war commander (although I'm sure there will be some fringers out there that do)

You are reaching for and missing your mark. Before time went on he was respected. Thats because people can tell he honestly cares regardless of his political affiliation.

Yes. Were should I start? BTW what does that have to do with him being an Uncle Tom?
What did he say that wasn't true, and what makes him an Uncle Tom?

You didnt answer my question. If he was telling the truth what does that have to do with him being a uncle tom?
I didn't say it had anything to do with him being an Uncle Tom. You said he wasn't telling the truth and that he was an Uncle Tom. I'm asking you what he lied about and why you think he's an Uncle Tom. If you can't answer it, just say so.

What did he say that wasn't true, and what makes him an Uncle Tom?

You didnt answer my question. If he was telling the truth what does that have to do with him being a uncle tom?
I didn't say it had anything to do with him being an Uncle Tom. You said he wasn't telling the truth and that he was an Uncle Tom. I'm asking you what he lied about and why you think he's an Uncle Tom. If you can't answer it, just say so.

Thats what your OP title says. "Do you think this man is an uncle tom?" You asked me if what he was saying was true after I said he was an uncle tom. If you cant answer the question regarding what that has to do with him being an uncle tom then dont expect an answer to your question. I understand you were trying to deflect but I wont let you.

Forum List

Back