Fuckin' Obama

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Invites the Muslim kid mistaken for a potential terrorist to the White House.

Now if the clock the kid made would have ended up actually being a bomb, there wouldn't be a a peep from this piece of shit anti American divider we have for president. Instead the school would have been skewered for not doing its job.

Twitter

Meme+605+Dr+Tar.png

President Obama– Verified account ‏@POTUS
Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It's what makes America great.

Last edited:
I'm unhappy for Blacks. They voted for this bullshit artist race baiter, and instead they got the highest unemployment and crime rates the Black community has ever seen. "Brother's keeper" my ass.

As far as the kid, Obama has always apologized to the Muslim world for America's sins, in fact that was the first thing he did as president.

Invites the Muslim kid mistaken for a potential terrorist to the White House.

Now if the clock the kid made would have ended up actually being a bomb, there wouldn't be a a peep from this piece of shit anti American divider we have for president. Instead the school would have been skewered for not doing its job.

Twitter

Meme+605+Dr+Tar.png

President Obama– Verified account ‏@POTUS
Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It's what makes America great.

Speculation fallacy. Self-dismissed.

snore.gif

I'm unhappy for Blacks. They voted for this bullshit artist race baiter, and instead they got the highest unemployment and crime rates the Black community has ever seen. "Brother's keeper" my ass.

As far as the kid, Obama has always apologized to the Muslim world for America's sins, in fact that was the first thing he did as president.

Dood, get a grip on something besides your genitals.
You just invented a Bizzarro scenario that has no relation to real world events and then blamed your target for it. Are ya fuckin' stupid?

I second the OP feelings...Fuck Hussein Obama!

Right, cause we don't need no stinkin smart kids.

who is smart?

Hussein from Honolulu?

nope...he is just another communist agitator.

The kid. He was smart enough to know am understanding of electronics can be a great asset. The hillbillies who arrested him are too dumb to know that it takes more than a few wires and some components to make a bomb. The most important part is something to explode, and what he had there just isn't capable of that.

Maybe he just wants to invite the kid up, recruit him to the cause. Tell him that if he keeps his nose clean, he'll be a leader in ISIS and eventually will help the US and Israel achieve their policy goals in the ME.

Also, he probably just wanted to show him how to wire in the explosives now that he had the timing mechanism down right.

Im unhappy with all of you Southern inbred white trash crackers, you have been voting for those Pig faced Repugs in the South for 40 years now, AND YOU STILL, have the lowest paying jobs in the USA, the most poverty, the most uninsured, the worst living conditions, the most kids born out of inbreeding, the highest population of meth users, the least educated, and I mean your Rednecks are just fucking dumb period, MY Hillbillies keeper my ass...:fu:..

Glad that Muslim is going to the WH, i hope he uses his intelligence to make an insane amount of money so he can fly and move all his relatives from the Middle East here, and start multiple businesses here and NEVER hire any whites:hellno:, most are too racist against Muslims..

He didn't invite the kid to the White House because he wanted to inspire kids, he invited the kid because he once again stuck his nose into an event that makes Americans look like racists, and further divide people.

That's the piece of shit that he is.

Forum List

Back