An asteroid big enough to destroy New York just missed earth and even NASA didn't notice

Just think, if it does hit New York it might help save the country and the world.

Perspective is a curious thing.

CNN wants to know if asteroids coming close to earth has anything to do with global warming.

What, are you going to survive an asteroid strike because you don't rely on the government? :lol:

You think asteroid strikes kill everyone or sumpin?

One hit in Russia a few years ago and I am still alive, but maybe you arent, I dont know.

What, are you going to survive an asteroid strike because you don't rely on the government? :lol:

You think asteroid strikes kill everyone or sumpin?

One hit in Russia a few years ago and I am still alive, but maybe you arent, I dont know.

I'm not an astronomer, so there's no way I'd know if an asteroid is coming without someone else to tell me. Maybe some private organization will notice an incoming asteroid and get that information out, but I don't recall seeing anything about that happening in the case of the asteroid mentioned in the OP. So I'm just curious how relying or not relying on the government would have anything to do with avoiding an asteroid strike in this context.

It's not as though I've decided to ignore any possible warnings from non-government sources. :p

An Asshole dumb enough to destroy this country was just elected President & NASA can't say anything because it was defunded.
NASA was defunded by Obama.

>>RD: An Asshole dumb enough to destroy this country was just elected President & NASA can't say anything because it was defunded.

G: NASA was defunded by Obama.<<

Ha ha. He was right for the most part except it was the dumb basturd elected in 2008.
  • FY 2017 - $19.2 billion. President Obama requested $18.3 billion.
  • FY 2016 - $19.3 billion. Obama requested $18.5 billion. Congress allocated more.
  • FY 2015 - $18.0 billion.
  • FY 2014 - $17.6 billion.
  • FY 2013 - $16.9 billion. Obama requested $17.7 billion. All programs were cut to comply with sequestration.
  • FY 2012 - $17.8 billion appropriated by Congress. President Obama requested $18.7 billion.
  • FY 2011 - $18.4 billion. Obama requested $19 billion.
  • FY 2010 - $18.7 billion.
  • FY 2009 - $18.8 billion. One billion came from ARRA funding. President Bush requested $17.6 billion.
  • FY 2008 - $17.1 billion. Bush requested $17.3 billion. Congress cut programs in response to the financial crisis.
So, Fuckhead, who ran the House for 6 out of 8 of those years Obama wanted more & your GD stupid asshole party said no.

Ha ha. Stop posting foo. My sides are hurting. It was Obumba who had it defunded as we were discussing and he belongs to yer GD stupid asshole party ha ha.

CNN wants to know if asteroids coming close to earth has anything to do with global warming.

Why are the blondes on CNN DA RD :rolleyes:? That's an insult to that blonde talking head. At least, she was able to land a job.

On top of this, she's asking libbie nincompoop Bill Nye to explain.

An asteroid big enough to destroy New York just missed Earth and even NASA didn’t notice
An asteroid that had the potential to wreak havoc on Earth recently whizzed passed us and space boffins had no idea it was coming. The asteroid, known as 2017 VL2, shot by Earth on November 9 and experts did not find out about it until a day later. The space rock flew by just 73,000 miles from our planet – which is a third of the distance between Earth and the moon. Experts believe the asteroid is between 16 and 32 meters long, and if it hit Earth, it would have had the potential to flatten a city such as New York.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 164865

An asteroid big enough to destroy New York just missed Earth and even NASA didn't notice
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See we would all be dam dead if we relied on gov. bs to warn us LOL............... They aren't gonna save your asses and even if they knew it was coming they'd usher off all those political fks first and the slaves last. If at all.

Space aliens from another Galaxy is shooting asteroids at us , they are trying to kill us from all the I love Lucy shows they have been watching..

comet20171025-16.gif

alien civilisation, say scientists
Originally thought to be an asteroid, some intriguing new details have emerged surrounding our solar system's first interstellar visitor

An elongated object that passed into our solar system from another galaxy and flew past the Earth in October may have been an 'artifact' from an ancient alien civilisation.

The cigar-shaped object has been dubbed 'Oumuamua' and was originally thought to be an asteroid.

But after looking at it closely, researchers at the SETI (Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence) Institute are puzzled by its shape - it's very rare to see an asteroid that isn't rounded.

Oumuamua, the first ever documented interstellar object is hundreds of miles long but only one tenth as wide. Some have suggested the thin shape is the perfect design for a spacecraft - as it would help it travel through the universe and minimise the risk of collisions.

An asteroid big enough to destroy New York just missed Earth and even NASA didn’t notice
An asteroid that had the potential to wreak havoc on Earth recently whizzed passed us and space boffins had no idea it was coming. The asteroid, known as 2017 VL2, shot by Earth on November 9 and experts did not find out about it until a day later. The space rock flew by just 73,000 miles from our planet – which is a third of the distance between Earth and the moon. Experts believe the asteroid is between 16 and 32 meters long, and if it hit Earth, it would have had the potential to flatten a city such as New York.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 164865

An asteroid big enough to destroy New York just missed Earth and even NASA didn't notice
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See we would all be dam dead if we relied on gov. bs to warn us LOL............... They aren't gonna save your asses and even if they knew it was coming they'd usher off all those political fks first and the slaves last. If at all.
Holy shit! We need an all out, balls to the walls effort to develop a means to redirect all future incoming asteroids to Malibu, San Francisco, or Hollyweird in order to assure no essential Americans are killed or wounded.

An Asshole dumb enough to destroy this country was just elected President & NASA can't say anything because it was defunded.
Lying fuck.

lmfao gawd you crack me up when u get pissed.
You're constant lying is quite amusing.

you lie so much you can't tell when you are ........................... yah lying fuck <----- lmfao that so made me laugh. .....

>>RD: An Asshole dumb enough to destroy this country was just elected President & NASA can't say anything because it was defunded.

G: NASA was defunded by Obama.<<

Ha ha. He was right for the most part except it was the dumb basturd elected in 2008.
  • FY 2017 - $19.2 billion. President Obama requested $18.3 billion.
  • FY 2016 - $19.3 billion. Obama requested $18.5 billion. Congress allocated more.
  • FY 2015 - $18.0 billion.
  • FY 2014 - $17.6 billion.
  • FY 2013 - $16.9 billion. Obama requested $17.7 billion. All programs were cut to comply with sequestration.
  • FY 2012 - $17.8 billion appropriated by Congress. President Obama requested $18.7 billion.
  • FY 2011 - $18.4 billion. Obama requested $19 billion.
  • FY 2010 - $18.7 billion.
  • FY 2009 - $18.8 billion. One billion came from ARRA funding. President Bush requested $17.6 billion.
  • FY 2008 - $17.1 billion. Bush requested $17.3 billion. Congress cut programs in response to the financial crisis.
So, Fuckhead, who ran the House for 6 out of 8 of those years Obama wanted more & your GD stupid asshole party said no.

Ha ha. Stop posting foo. My sides are hurting. It was Obumba who had it defunded as we were discussing and he belongs to yer GD stupid asshole party ha ha.

Anything after 2011, was funding passed by the REPUBLICAN CONGRESS You freakin idiot.

2012 look at what Obama requested.

2013, the sequestration that Republicans chose so they did not have to specify what to cut.

So Fuck You & your lies.

Lying fuck.

you lie so much you can't tell when you are ........................... yah lying fuck <----- lmfao that so made me laugh. .....

Now you sound like Trump " everyone is lyting but me"

How many times do I need to debunk your lying posts for you to get it?

Lying fuck.

Now you sound like Trump " everyone is lyting but me"

How many times do I need to debunk your lying posts for you to get it?

I ask myself that same thing about you. :2up::nono:

Forum List

Back