~An Argghh Fucking Moment~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Makes you scream "Arrgghhh"
A tiny pet peeve if you will......or a big one.......something that makes you cuss like a fucking sailor.

For me...it's the Amish.

That's about all I'll say for now.

Just because they won't pull that buggy over for you .....

~LoL~
Smartass....and the shit the horses leave on the road, for my car tires to ride thru and it becomes squished in between the tire grooves so bad....you have to go to a damn car wash so your whole vehicle doesn't reek of shit all week.

Just because they won't pull that buggy over for you .....

~LoL~
Smartass....and the shit the horses leave on the road, for my car tires to ride thru and it becomes squished in between the tire grooves so bad....you have to go to a damn car wash so your whole vehicle doesn't reek of shit all week.

Immie wonders if Dabs carries a pooper scooper when she walks her dog. :eusa_whistle:

Immie

PS assuming that his she has a dog.

I'm really disappointed you didn't ease my conscious and tell me you either do carry (and use) a pooper scooper when you walk your dog or don't have a dog.

That happens to be one of my pet peeves. Let your dog crap on your lawn not mine!

Another one is slow cars in the fast lane or people making right hand turns at stop signs who think stop doesn't really mean stop. People in Florida don't seem to have figured that out. Been rear-ended a couple of times because I understand what the word stop means.

Immie

I'm really disappointed you didn't ease my conscious and tell me you either do carry (and use) a pooper scooper when you walk your dog or don't have a dog.

That happens to be one of my pet peeves. Let your dog crap on your lawn not mine!

Another one is slow cars in the fast lane or people making right hand turns at stop signs who think stop doesn't really mean stop. People in Florida don't seem to have figured that out. Been rear-ended a couple of times because I understand what the word stop means.

Immie

Sorry.......I can not have pets in my apartment, so I don't do the walk the doggie thing.
BUT....back when I had a shih-tzu, and I took him for walks......yessiree bob, I carried a pooper scooper and the little bags to clean up after my doggie's duty :)

Immie

Sorry.......I can not have pets in my apartment, so I don't do the walk the doggie thing.
BUT....back when I had a shih-tzu, and I took him for walks......yessiree bob, I carried a pooper scooper and the little bags to clean up after my doggie's duty :)

Thank you.

Like I said, that is one of my pet peeves. Few things really wreck my day as stepping in a fresh pile of dog crap in my front yard.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Syphon thinks that dog owners rights to allow their dogs to crap in my yard trumps my right to have a crap free yard.

I think I'll go ask him? No, I know I am going to go ask him.

Immie

I do know that around here, the Amish seem to be getting an awful lot of building projects. From roofing to building garages it appears that they are getting about half the jobs. I'm not sure if they are underbidding or it is just that they are good workers.

I don't have anything against them it is just an observation.

Sorry Dabs, I gotta say horse crap is more environmentally friendly than CO or SO2. I think your real beef is with Al Gore not the Amish.

P.S. No dog here Immie. Just a cat litter box.

Makes you scream "Arrgghhh"
A tiny pet peeve if you will......or a big one.......something that makes you cuss like a fucking sailor.

For me...it's the Amish.

That's about all I'll say for now.

:eek:

you only want.. *gulp* one?

Sorry Dabs, I gotta say horse crap is more environmentally friendly than CO or SO2. I think your real beef is with Al Gore not the Amish.

:( My cat died about two months ago. Only good thing about that is there is no longer a cat litter box in the utility room. He did have a good life though. At least I hope he did.

Immie

:( My cat died about two months ago. Only good thing about that is there is no longer a cat litter box in the utility room. He did have a good life though. At least I hope he did.

Immie

(((hugs)))

Today's pet peeve is grocery shoppers that leave their cart in the middle of a narrow aisle while they read the ingredients on every single variety of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Just get the hell out of my way, or better yet, hand me a pint of Cherry Garcia and THEN get the hell out of my way. By the way NO you may not borrow my reading glasses

I do know that around here, the Amish seem to be getting an awful lot of building projects. From roofing to building garages it appears that they are getting about half the jobs. I'm not sure if they are underbidding or it is just that they are good workers.

My late father-in-law was in the (retail) furniture business and they had some pieces in their home that were hand made by Amish. I've never seen such examples of superb craftsmanship anywhere. Beautiful, massive table and chair legs, intricately carved and rubbed pieces of oak and cherry wood. Very expensive but a pleasure to look at.

He said the maker does custom work only and his customers are "Park Avenue."

My late father-in-law was in the (retail) furniture business and they had some pieces in their home that were hand made by Amish. I've never seen such examples of superb craftsmanship anywhere. Beautiful, massive table and chair legs, intricately carved and rubbed pieces of oak and cherry wood. Very expensive but a pleasure to look at.

He said the maker does custom work only and his customers are "Park Avenue."

I see some great work done by the Amish....altho I don't own any.
But I still hate those fucking horse and buggies I see!
Makes me nuts I tell ya!! Nuts!
They clop down the middle of some of our roads and are slower than molasses in January, and they just.......bug the shit outta me :eek:

one year i was the parade director....i put the scottish dancers behind the horses......you should have seen the pissed off dancers lol......they simple moved ahead of the horses giving me a dirty look

Forum List

Back