An Anti-Israel President

Obama is urging the Israeli to sit at a negotiating table where there will be no Palestinians who he is not urging. This is a major change in US policy with regards to Israel.

Regarding Arabs shaking hands with Jews. It's not some journalist. It's the Arab way. So, now Obama is urging the Jews who are willing to sit at the negotiating table and shake hand with the Palestinians who won't be at that table.

Now the urging has become demanding.

wqoa34.png

Teaming up with Iran ...How nice:eusa_eh:

Obama wrote secret letter to Iran on Islamic State

President Obama secretly wrote a letter last month to Iran's supreme leader Ali Khamenei that sought to link cooperation in the fight against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria to a nuclear deal, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

"Mr. Obama stressed to Mr. Khamenei that any cooperation on Islamic State was largely contingent on Iran reaching a comprehensive agreement with global powers on the future of Tehran's nuclear program by a Nov. 24 diplomatic deadline," the Journal reported, citing anonymous U.S. officials briefed on the letter.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest declined to comment on the report Thursday, saying he wasn't in a position to discuss "private correspondence" between the president and other world leaders.

Discussions about the campaign against the Islamic State have taken place "on the sidelines" of the Iran nuclear talks, Earnest said without being more specific.

The U.S.-led air campaign against Islamic State fighters began in August. Iranian-backed Shiite militias and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps began fighting the group on the ground earlier this year. The United States is trying to round up a coalition of nations in an effort to roll back the militants from positions in Iraq and Syria

White House and State Department officials have stressed, however, U.S. forces are not coordinating with Iran in the fight against the militants.

"The United States will not cooperate militarily with Iran in that effort," Earnest said. "We won't share intelligence with them. But their interests in the outcome (against the Islamic State) is something that's been widely commented upon

Report Obama wrote secret letter to Iran on Islamic State

Iran’s Khamenei: No Cure for Barbaric Israel but Annihilation

89813876-iranian-supreme-leader-ayatollah-ali-khamenei-gives-a.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei took to Twitter to call for the destruction of Israel over the weekend. He first started with a string of vitriolic anti-Israel tweets that called for the destruction of the “barbaric, wolflike & infanticidal regime of Israel.”

B1_LKrrIcAAMAZB.png:large

Iran rsquo s Khamenei Israel must be annihilated.

89813876-iranian-supreme-leader-ayatollah-ali-khamenei-gives-a.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei took to Twitter to call for the destruction of Israel over the weekend. He first started with a string of vitriolic anti-Israel tweets that called for the destruction of the “barbaric, wolflike & infanticidal regime of Israel.”

I have to come to the conclusion that all of these Muslim regimes are nuttier than squirrel poop. :cuckoo:

I have to come to the conclusion that all of these Muslim regimes are nuttier than squirrel poop. :cuckoo:

It seems Obama prefers this one

It seems Obama prefers this one

Yeah, let's not forget about how he ignored the people of Iran during their uprising a few years back. He really didn't have too much to say about that, IIRC.

Incredible. Simply incredible. Did we really see the same speech? This just doesn't even make any sense. Does the propaganda machine really run so deep?

[youtube]0cOJNC2EuJw[/youtube]

I dunno, I have a feeling that this MUST be the wrong speech. Cuz this speech basically goes like this:

- Israel is incredible and super awesome and I wanna be BFFs with it forever
- We support Israel unconditionally
- We will always pick up Israel's slack - going to spend billions on it over the next decade.
- We will not allow anybody to say anything bad about Israel at the UN. Ever.
- We will not allow anybody to recognize a Palestinian state at the UN, at least until Israel says it's ok (ie, Never).
- Jerusalem is Israel's - ALL of it.
- Iran fucking sucks and we'll never allow it to acquire nuclear weapons (by omission - Israel's are ok)
- We support a peace based on 1967 borders with mutually-agreed land swaps, like every president and prime minister since the Clinton Administration.
- But Israel cannot negotiate unless its partner recognizes it's right to exist as a Jewish and democratic state (but not the other way around, by omission)
- Israel's security has to be guaranteed (Palestine's security does not)
- Israel always has a right to self-defense (Palestinians don't)

I guess the only way forward for Israel's supporters is for the president to apologize for re-stating the exact same gameplan followed by pretty much everyone over the past 20 years. Then, the president should articulate the position that would make them really happy: "We support Israel's right to all of Historical Palestine. And since we support the right of Israel to be a Jewish State, we support their right to remove ethnically un-welcome people from their State, by force. Some of you might think this is technically called ethnic cleansing, but it's not, because Israel is doing it, therefore it's good."

Right?? If he said that, everyone here would be happy, no?

It's looking pretty obvious that Israhell doesn't want the Palastinians to exist. They keep stealing more of their land. I can remember when there once was a country called Palastine. But most jews like to forget that little known fact.

It's looking pretty obvious that Israhell doesn't want the Palastinians to exist. They keep stealing more of their land. I can remember when there once was a country called Palastine. But most jews like to forget that little known fact.

How often do you indulge in this little fantasy of yours, anyway?

There has never been a country called "Palestine" administered by "Palestinians" There was the British mandate of Palestine administered by Britain, however, but this was not a country.

Learn a little history, so you don't look so foolish.

There has never been a country called "Palestine" administered by "Palestinians" There was the British mandate of Palestine administered by Britain, however, but this was not a country.

(X)So, who and where did the Palestinian people come from then? Sweden?

I can help you understand-------In order to have any grasp of the situation-----one has to understand the HISTORICAL
position of ---what ---for the past 2000 years was designated PALESTINA"----by roman conquorers. It is
a very central location----situated right between the two
"super powers"-------of the ancient world EGYPT---with its
fertile nile valley and MESOPOTAMIA---also so
productive it was called the FERTILE CRESCENT----
in your 8th grade history book.-----Palestina is the land
right between these two superpowers which---in the ancient world were engaged in INCESSANT war fare with each
other. --------just one of its claims to fame was the -----
IT WAS THE HIGH WAY---between. and also ----
beneficiary of the two highly advanced cultures----"palestina
had it all------Mesopotamian and Egyptian ----stuff ---all apparent in its art, architecture and language development and even technology. The problem was lots of people WANTED it and it was conquered incessantly---
by Egypt, Persia, Babylon, rome and then by
Arabia-------that's from whence the "Palestinians" come---
a mixture of the invaders -----all of the cultures indigenous
to the area are extinct except for jews Hebrew is the
only extant language that developed in palestina----
Bedouins of the Negev have fairly recent origin in Arabia
as demonstrated by linquists

It is nigh on impossible to bridge a gap in understanding and ability as enormous as yours, but the people who call themselves Palestinian these days are simply Arabs who differ in no significant ways from their fellow Arabs in Egypt, Jordan or Syria. They did not even refer to themselves as Palestinian until urged to do so by Arafat several decades ago.

There was never a Palestinian country. There was no Palestinian government of that country. There were no Palestinian leaders of that government. There was simply a mandated territory that resulted from the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire and ceded to the British that included Jews, Druse and other people as well as the Arabs who only claimed the name "Palestinian" some time after that.

Honestly, though, instead of looking so stupid and foolish by compounding your enormous ignorance with even more, don't you think it would be a better idea to actually learn a little bit about the world first?

It is nigh on impossible to bridge a gap in understanding and ability as enormous as yours, but the people who call themselves Palestinian these days are simply Arabs who differ in no significant ways from their fellow Arabs in Egypt, Jordan or Syria. They did not even refer to themselves as Palestinian until urged to do so by Arafat several decades ago.

There was never a Palestinian country. There was no Palestinian government of that country. There were no Palestinian leaders of that government. There was simply a mandated territory that resulted from the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire and ceded to the British that included Jews, Druse and other people as well as the Arabs who only claimed the name "Palestinian" some time after that.

Honestly, though, instead of looking so stupid and foolish by compounding your enormous ignorance with even more, don't you think it would be a better idea to actually learn a little bit about the world first?

(X)Well then what or why the hell are the so-called Palestnians fighting for all the years with the jews in Israel where the Pals say the jews are occupying their land? There must be a reason for all this fighting? And I don't think that the fighting is over some beach front prime property. I believe that there was no country called Israel until sometime after the end of WW2. That land belonged to somebody before the jews moved in. Either what I have been reading over the years is a bunch of bull or you are the one here spreading the bull.

(X)Well then what or why the hell are the so-called Palestnians fighting for all the years with the jews in Israel where the Pals say the jews are occupying their land? There must be a reason for all this fighting? And I don't think that the fighting is over some beach front prime property. I believe that there was no country called Israel until sometime after the end of WW2. That land belonged to somebody before the jews moved in. Either what I have been reading over the years is a bunch of bull or you are the one here spreading the bull.

to whom did the land "belong" before world war II?

My hubby lived in what was called "Palestine" --before
world war II-------he is a jew. Before that ---his family lived in the middle east---------specifically ---his family lived in a part of the middle east INVADED by pigs and dogs from Arabia about 1200 years ago ---for more than 2500 years-----2500 years ago they migrated to that land from ISRAEL (ie the Israel of that time)

so who "OWNS" what?

world war II-------he is a jew. Before that ---his family lived in the middle east---------specifically ---his family lived in a part of the middle east INVADED by pigs and dogs from Arabia about 1200 years ago ---for more than 2500 years-----2500 years ago they migrated to that land from ISRAEL (ie the Israel of that time)

so who "OWNS" what?

(X)So what you are saying here is that there was a place called Palestine before WW2. But some are saying here that there was no such a place as Palestine. History tells us that a deal was made after WW2 to boot the Palestnians out of their homes and land to make room for a jewish homeland. I am no fan of Arabs or Jews, nor take any sides, but what I have read it would appear that the Palestinians that are the ones getting the raw deal here. But hey, that is just my opinion.

so who "OWNS" what?

(X)So what you are saying here is that there was a place called Palestine before WW2. But some are saying here that there was no such a place as Palestine. History tells us that a deal was made after WW2 to boot the Palestnians out of their homes and land to make room for a jewish homeland. I am no fan of Arabs or Jews, nor take any sides, but what I have read it would appear that the Palestinians that are the ones getting the raw deal here. But hey, that is just my opinion.

from what which you have posted it is clear that you know
nothing about the history of the Middle east or Palestine

I think US should be pro-Israel becouse the Israel people moves the humanity forward and we are guilty their existence. Further, I think US should work for capitalism and private ownership. Russia have been understood about the fact that communism cant move a society forward. Russia, India and the rest of the world should stand for capitalism and private ownership against China.

so who "OWNS" what?

from what which you have posted it is clear that you know
nothing about the history of the Middle east or Palestine

(X)There is nothing more to know other then that the Palestinians are pizzed off for being booted out of their homeland. That is what it is all about. And there will never be peace as long as Israel keeps doing what it has been doing for years. Taking even more land from the Palestinians. How would you like it if I came into your home and booted you out and sent you packing to the garage. I think that you would be a little pizzed off too. I may not know all about Middle East history of the past, but I am well aware of history that is being made today. And that is what counts.

Forum List

Back