An Ann Coulter low

Maybe so, but caustic as she may be she's still more rational than half the folks here. She just says things that aren't exactly diplomatic.

She says things that will make her money and bring her attention. She's entirely full of shit, and a douche besides. Her 15 minutes stand at 14:49.
Then it should be easy to prove her wrong about everything right?

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. I'm sure she's said some things that are true. I'm not going to get in to a game with you of "was she right here, was she right there."

Fact remains she's a bigotted loudmouth douche.

She says things that will make her money and bring her attention. She's entirely full of shit, and a douche besides. Her 15 minutes stand at 14:49.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. I'm sure she's said some things that are true. I'm not going to get in to a game with you of "was she right here, was she right there."

Is she a bigoted cause she showed the truth about democrats being the party of institutionalized racism?

Is she a bigoted cause she showed the truth about democrats being the party of institutionalized racism?

Whatever you say, moonbat.

Coulter tweet:

Been busy, but is Obama STILL talking about that video? I had no idea how crucial the retarded vote is in this election.

I learned about it here:

Dad demands apology from Ann Coulter for using 'retarded' as an insult - TODAYMoms

I've defended her in the past. Getting kind of tired of it. Not funny at all, Ms. Coulter.

The dad demands an apology?!

Is he retarted too?

He'll probably be the star of Obama's next fail Ad. Kinda like that DNC-manufactured douchebag Sandra Fluke. And on a side note, the Left feigning outrage over this really is preposterous. They gave eachother high-fives everytime one of their fellow cretins ridiculed Sarah Palin's child. So i'm not buying what they're selling on this one.

I agree with you.

It's a mountain out of a mole hill. Ann Coulter should be ignored because she's an ignorant douche, not because she made an off the cuff remark that includes the word retard.

Maybe so, but caustic as she may be she's still more rational than half the folks here. She just says things that aren't exactly diplomatic.

She gets rich playing on the stupidity of the right.

Whatever you say, moonbat.

Moonbat would be saying I was wrong but we all know I am not wrong about the party of the KKK the democrats.

If that were true, you'd be sending her roses.

Dems hate it when women are assertive.

If that were true, you'd be sending her roses.

Sure thing, Pee Wee. keep flailing. You'll manage to catch the imaginary pixies around your head sooner or later.

I agree with you.

It's a mountain out of a mole hill. Ann Coulter should be ignored because she's an ignorant douche, not because she made an off the cuff remark that includes the word retard.

Well, if millions of sales and millions of dollars due to one best seller after another over the course of a decade amount to nothing more than 15 minutes of fame—piles of crap and douches—all I can say is . . . give me 15 minutes of the same! And be quick about, for according to Cheddarmelon we have only seconds to spare before the gravy train derails.

She gets rich playing on the stupidity of the right.

And to the likes of you who take every word she says literally then spend half a day on a blog site posting about it.

Who gives a rats retarded azz what people say?? Everyone on this forum regularly use words that would make Bill Maher blush and yet we have a thread on the word RETARD???? WTF?! Some of you whiners need mad Xan bars!

They've made "housewife" and "mother" a dirty word, and are busily perpetuating the myth that the only value a woman has is to provide on-demand sex, sans live babies.

Democrats love votes.. They'll say anything to get them. Then, they fuck you at the drive thru.

I agree with you.

Her 15 mins has lasted close to 10 years.

With several best-sellers she's not exactly a flash in the pan.

You know, you're right. i'm wrong. She'll go on selling books full of bullshit that will be snapped up by the smallminded.

I stand corrected.

You know, you're right. i'm wrong. She'll go on selling books full of bullshit that will be snapped up by the smallminded.

I stand corrected.
If they are bullshit then please show us how?

The Dem's view of women seems to be that they're a bunch of vaginas in constant need of free birth control and then when that fails, free abortions.

How utterly insulting.

I stand corrected.

Well, certainly her books are no Dreams of My Father.

:lol:

Forum List

Back