An Ann Coulter low

Ann doesn't help her cause when she uses insults like that. How hard would it have been to use the word "moronic" or "idiotic" instead of retarded? Not very hard at all.

Coulter tweet:

Been busy, but is Obama STILL talking about that video? I had no idea how crucial the retarded vote is in this election.

I learned about it here:

Dad demands apology from Ann Coulter for using 'retarded' as an insult - TODAYMoms

I've defended her in the past. Getting kind of tired of it. Not funny at all, Ms. Coulter.

i tell ya.... i am sick to death of politically correct terms, groups demanding relabeling, and the ever present.... "i am offended" bullshit.

Coulter tweet:

Been busy, but is Obama STILL talking about that video? I had no idea how crucial the retarded vote is in this election.

I learned about it here:

Dad demands apology from Ann Coulter for using 'retarded' as an insult - TODAYMoms

I've defended her in the past. Getting kind of tired of it. Not funny at all, Ms. Coulter.

i tell ya.... i am sick to death of politically correct terms, groups demanding relabeling, and the ever present.... "i am offended" bullshit.

Unfortunately, we're living in an age of self-righteous hypersensitivity.

Pssst...calling people retarded or referring to the retard vote is not hate speech, you progressive loons.

Unless it's applied to a Republican, and Palin drags little Trig out of the Prop Box and says, "How dare you be soooooo insensitive."

I would tell her the exact same thing I said before. Doesn't matter who's offended, they need to get over it.

Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

and then you change the label .....and 25 years from now.. they will want a new one...

idiots.

I don't particularly care for Ann Coulter but this thread is a total FAIL.. She like everyone else used a term loosely and is now getting hammered for it by the PC police.. GIVE IT a rest already.

Yeah, and Louis CK refered to Palin's kid as "the retard baby that came from her retard producing ****"....

<< crickets >>

You fucks all need medication.

Let's put this lame thread to rest.

Using "retard" to insult someone who clearly does not have diminished mental capacities as a means of sarcasm is not the nice..... but hardly worth making an issue.

When used against someone who actually suffers from it, is another story.

No different than calling a person asshole, prick, scumbag, or any other slang/nasty name.

Much ado about nothing...unless you're a phony liberal.

I agree with you.

It's a mountain out of a mole hill. Ann Coulter should be ignored because she's an ignorant douche, not because she made an off the cuff remark that includes the word retard.

Maybe so, but caustic as she may be she's still more rational than half the folks here. She just says things that aren't exactly diplomatic.

Last edited:
Why is the father of this child even reading Anns tweets if he is such a pussy

That;s what liberals do.... I find the likes of Mahar, Olberman, Maddow, etc. utterly batshit stupid. I don't watch/listen.. problem solved.

The left however becomes obsessed and is glued to those that they don't like.. then they develop this abject hatred for them and cling to their every word.

I'm telling you.. they're fucking crazy.

Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

I think you forgot one word, should be, selective self-righteous hypersnesitivity.

Let's put this lame thread to rest.

Using "retard" to insult someone who clearly does not have diminished mental capacities as a means of sarcasm is not the nice..... but hardly worth making an issue.

When used against someone who actually suffers from it, is another story.

No different than calling a person asshole, prick, scumbag, or any other slang/nasty name.

Much ado about nothing...unless you're a phony liberal.

I agree with you.

It's a mountain out of a mole hill. Ann Coulter should be ignored because she's an ignorant douche, not because she made an off the cuff remark that includes the word retard.

Maybe so, but caustic as she may be she's still more rational than half the folks here. She just says things that aren't exactly diplomatic.

She says things that will make her money and bring her attention. She's entirely full of shit, and a douche besides. Her 15 minutes stand at 14:49.

Palin ever receive her apologies from you hateful wingnuts? Doubt it.

Last edited:
I agree with you.

She says things that will make her money and bring her attention. She's entirely full of shit, and a douche besides. Her 15 minutes stand at 14:49.
Then it should be easy to prove her wrong about everything right?

Forum List

Back