An Ann Coulter low

The Dem's view of women seems to be that they're a bunch of vaginas in constant need of free birth control and then when that fails, free abortions.

How utterly insulting.

no no no.... after the birth control fails.... they favor... choice.

A free abortion or free government support.

Coulter tweet:

Been busy, but is Obama STILL talking about that video? I had no idea how crucial the retarded vote is in this election.

I learned about it here:

Dad demands apology from Ann Coulter for using 'retarded' as an insult - TODAYMoms

I've defended her in the past. Getting kind of tired of it. Not funny at all, Ms. Coulter.

Never fails....................the more bitchy and snarky you get, eventually you're gonna go far enough to piss off everyone.

But................what else do you expect from small minded people?

The very same dad didn't give a crap when Obama made his cheap jokes about the Special Olympics, did he?

Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

Dad demands apology from Ann Coulter for using 'retarded' as an insult - TODAYMoms

I've defended her in the past. Getting kind of tired of it. Not funny at all, Ms. Coulter.

Never fails....................the more bitchy and snarky you get, eventually you're gonna go far enough to piss off everyone.

But................what else do you expect from small minded people?

The very same dad didn't give a crap when Obama made his cheap jokes about the Special Olympics, did he?

Obama shouldn't have said that. And he apologized. Fast. I don't know what he was thinking to go there.

Obama totally sucked to ever let those words out of his mouth. I guess he's comfortable talking like that in private. But before the program even aired he knew he was in the wrong and he apologized.

I find no evidence that Coulter apologized. And she has gone down in my esteem accordingly. I can't defend her to my cousin with a 20-year-old autistic son trying to find a dignified place in the world. And I wouldn't even try. In this battle for decency and consideration over gratuitously giving pain to the families of those with special needs, Coulter is playing in the muck and dragging generally good people down with her as they defend her.

Last edited:
Never happened, you extremist weirdo.

I guess it's worse to call idiots "retarded" than it is to refer to Trig as a prop. Thank goodness you're above objectifying babies and the handicapped.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Are You Capable of Decency, Rahm Emanuel? | Facebook
Are You Capable of Decency, Rahm Emanuel?
February 1, 2010
CELEBUTARD PALIN: Rahm’s slur on all God’s children with cognitive and developmental disabilities – and the people who love them – is unacceptable, and it’s heartbreaking.

Thank you for proving my point, freak.

1) WHy doesn't Palin show as much outrage when Limbaugh uses "retard" as a pejorative.

2) Yes, she does use little Trig as a prop.

Are You Capable of Decency, Rahm Emanuel? | Facebook
Are You Capable of Decency, Rahm Emanuel?
February 1, 2010
CELEBUTARD PALIN: Rahm’s slur on all God’s children with cognitive and developmental disabilities – and the people who love them – is unacceptable, and it’s heartbreaking.

Thank you for proving my point, freak.

1) WHy doesn't Palin show as much outrage when Limbaugh uses "retard" as a pejorative.

2) Yes, she does use little Trig as a prop.

Cause she knows Rush is talking about hateful retards like you.

Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

You do realize that she used the term 'retarded' correctly.

Please show proof to back your assertion.

Please show proof that she didn't use it correctly. When you pander to a bunch of liberals you are pandering retards...AKA libtards.

She says things that will make her money and bring her attention. She's entirely full of shit, and a douche besides. Her 15 minutes stand at 14:49.

She gets rich playing on the stupidity of the right.

And to the likes of you who take every word she says literally then spend half a day on a blog site posting about it.

Do you not see that posting such lies just makes you look stupid, unable to come up with a truthful reply?

Last edited:
Coulter tweet:

Been busy, but is Obama STILL talking about that video? I had no idea how crucial the retarded vote is in this election.

I learned about it here:

Funny is in the ear of the beholder.

EVen though I cannot stand Coulter, and even if I think what she says is completely wrong, I still object to the complaint that the word retarded is verbotten.

Well, Coulter is so tickled by the word that she called Obama a retard.

I'm glad at least someone on the right is willing to call foul.

Michelle Malkin Slams Coulter For Calling Obama ‘Retard’: ‘What A Stupid, Shallow Thing To Say’ | Mediaite

Political difference have lead us to an un civil environment. Remember the Arizona shooting?
Then what followed.. Absolute division.
Times have changed.. It only took Obama four years for us to be at each others throats.
Can you imagine what another fours years with him will end up being like?
Not Good.

I see a better place for all of us when Romney is elected.

Bye the way, check with ravi on the newbie :)

Last edited:
Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

I think you and this dad both need to grow up. A word is nothing but a word, if you chose to give it power over you and your emotions that's your problem, not Ann's. This kid is not a voter so Ann's comment couldn't apply to him. People do allot of things that we can't control, however we can control the power we give them to effect our lives. In this case it's mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter. Giving people that kind of power only demonstrates your immaturity.

Way to go, Cracker.

Forum List

Back