AmyNation has arrived!!

I do welcome AmyNation as a Moderator. I seldom read any liberal's posts but when I have read hers, I have always felt she was a forthright and "fair and balanced," person ( to coin a very successful phrase. :D

Welcome AmyNation! May you stay with integrity.

AquaAthena

she's not a liberal... she's a moderate.

Only from the ultra-left whackjob perspective.

Has she quit yet?
shrug.gif

Senority wouldn't necessarily be a major consideration in mod selection to me.

There's a rather limited stock of liberals to choose from. Then you have the, "its gotta be a female", crowd. Two out of three is pretty good around here. Just glad someone stepped up to help. You're going to have to drink an extra glass of wine daily Amy.

There's a rather limited stock of liberals to choose from. Then you have the, "its gotta be a female", crowd. Two out of three is pretty good around here. Just glad someone stepped up to help. You're going to have to drink an extra glass of wine daily Amy.

How do you think I would do?

You can't really be considered until you are paroled.

If you want a shot, let them know. People can be different in a mod role versus normal poster, so I have no idea.

Forum List

Back