AmyNation has arrived!!

I do welcome AmyNation as a Moderator. I seldom read any liberal's posts but when I have read hers, I have always felt she was a forthright and "fair and balanced," person ( to coin a very successful phrase. :D

Welcome AmyNation! May you stay with integrity.

AquaAthena

Thank you amy,

I beg of you to be as fair to all as you can find in your heart.

I believe you can do it

:razz: I don't get it either. There are a few that I really like here but something happened. Love to hear the whole story sometime.

Sarah is clueless once again.

I remember the Article 15 dumb ass jerk who Gave gunny a hard time too. but that was mostly behind Gunny's back.
Actually, he got totally ratfucked by the marinaded Marine, but all that is beside the point and water under the bridge.

it's not water under the bridge when he starts his "drive by" shit all over again.

Last edited:
Actually, he got totally ratfucked by the marinaded Marine, but all that is beside the point and water under the bridge.

it's not water under the bridge when he starts his "drive by" shit all over again.

Don't start sumpin' that you can't finish Willow :mad:

why don't you go stick your nose up a mods butt and ask them "where's salt jones and meson" the way you asked me? They would know, I would knot know. I think you know they are socks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back