Amtrak engineer a homosexual and therefore protected by the American media?

What does him being gay have to do with anything? Oh wait...it doesn't.

Of course it does, now the far left will protect him from harm so they can get the gay vote and blame the crash on anyone but themselves..

Let's back up a moment before we even talk about "protecting him from harm" - what harm are you talking about? What does being gay have to do with anything?

The far left has made a big deal out of "gays" being a protected class under them now, that is why the OP is mocking you guys. Just that you far left drones are not smart enough to see it.

Now that he is "gay" the far left can run their religious narrative for more funding instead of investigation this man for possibility falling asleep at the helm. Have yet to see any far left drone blame the Conductor of the train, now I know we never will see them blame him, even if it turns out to be his fault..

See how the far left politics will not let us get to the truth?

I am going to do the prudent thing and wait for the proper authorities to investigate the derailment before I blame anyone. Marvel notion I know.

Of course it does, now the far left will protect him from harm so they can get the gay vote and blame the crash on anyone but themselves..

Let's back up a moment before we even talk about "protecting him from harm" - what harm are you talking about? What does being gay have to do with anything?

The far left has made a big deal out of "gays" being a protected class under them now, that is why the OP is mocking you guys. Just that you far left drones are not smart enough to see it.

Now that he is "gay" the far left can run their religious narrative for more funding instead of investigation this man for possibility falling asleep at the helm. Have yet to see any far left drone blame the Conductor of the train, now I know we never will see them blame him, even if it turns out to be his fault..

The left didn't post this OP. The OP seems to be linking homosexuality with the accident. So, as a stellar representative of the rightwingnuts I'm asking you - what does homosexuality have to do with the accident?

If you can't answer a straightforward question, don't worry - I will work with what you are capable of providing.

I answered your question, you far left drones did not like the answer as that would take away from your narrative and ability to blame the conductor because he is "gay"..

No the OP is mocking the far left, but as you show you can not grasp it..

I am going to do the prudent thing and wait for the proper authorities to investigate the derailment before I blame anyone. Marvel notion I know.

Sorry your far left religious brothers and sisters have already set the stage for it is all the (R)'s fault for not spending more. And that is the point we will not know the truth, as the far left will do all it can to make the (R)'s get the blame.

If the man is "gay" the far left will have to protect him like they do with all their protected classes, no matter how bad that person is.

So we know we will not get the truth, ever, from the far left. Even when their narrative is proven wrong!

Still not have seen any far left drone blame the conductor who was already speeding in a zone miles before the curve.

The media is saying a "projectile" hit the cab of the train. People throw rocks or shoot at trains all the BLEEDING time. How does this excuse speeding UP on a curve to 101 mph? The media plays all sorts of angles. But they downplay a incompetent GAY man that kills 8 people angle.

Protecting him? From what? He is cooperating fully with the investigation.

The only thing he needs protection from is the lunatics who have already convicted him simply because he is gay. Such hate-mongering is disgusting.

The media is saying a "projectile" hit the cab of the train. People throw rocks or shoot at trains all the BLEEDING time. How does this excuse speeding UP on a curve to 101 mph? The media plays all sorts of angles. But they downplay a incompetent GAY man that kills 8 people angle.

The man's sexual orientation is completely irrelevant to the accident. Even if he DID cause the accident , it's doubtful he did so b/c he's gay.

Do you have any evidence that it was hi incompetence that caused the accident? Because no one else does. And he has been working for Amtrak for 9 years, and an engineer since 2010.

But until the investigation is complete, we don't know what caused the accident.

Blaming it on him being gay is about as stupid as the dems trying to pull the funding BS.

No. There is a system in place on most Amtrak routes that would not allow this to happen. It wasn't on this section because of funding issues. So funding IS part of the problem.

Sorry your far left religious brothers and sisters have already set the stage for it is all the (R)'s fault for not spending more. And that is the point we will not know the truth, as the far left will do all it can to make the (R)'s get the blame.

If the man is "gay" the far left will have to protect him like they do with all their protected classes, no matter how bad that person is.

So we know we will not get the truth, ever, from the far left. Even when their narrative is proven wrong!

Still not have seen any far left drone blame the conductor who was already speeding in a zone miles before the curve.

So pretty much it doesn't matter what the investigation will conclude b/c you have set in your mind that his sexuality has something to do with it.

The media plays up all or any divisive issue it can, pink, purple, white , black or left handed, the fact our media won't recognize this man is gay and incompetent, what can I say? Were is the outrage?

So pretty much it doesn't matter what the investigation will conclude b/c you have set in your mind that his sexuality has something to do with it.

Doesn't that stand true for ninety nine percent of the posts on here? "Facts, too bad, I've already made up my mind"

Typical far left drone!

No the far left has already set that in motion with their protected classes, so they can stay on the religious narrative of it was the (R) who did not provide enough funding!

So yes no matter what happens the far left will continue to run their religious narrative, like you are doing now..

Doesn't that stand true for ninety nine percent of the posts on here? "Facts, too bad, I've already made up my mind"

Sadly that is very true.

Nope! Just that when you know how the far left will act in these situations you know that they will do all they can to blame others as they will hardly ever blame their protected classes.

So the fact is the conductor was speeding and waited till he was almost in the curve to start breaking. What does that have to do with funding?

Sadly that is very true.

Yes it is even when the far left can not see the conductor (based on the NTSB) was already at fault for speeding!

Typical far left drone!

No the far left has already set that in motion with their protected classes, so they can stay on the religious narrative of it was the (R) who did not provide enough funding!

So yes no matter what happens the far left will continue to run their religious narrative, like you are doing now..

Only three "far left" mentions in your post?! You're slipping.

Typical far left drone!

Only three "far left" mentions in your post?! You're slipping.

Yes I know the far left hates facts, see how they will protect those in the protected class, without question or hesitation.

So was the conductor guilty of speeding (according to the |NTSB) or not?

Nope! Just that when you know how the far left will act in these situations you know that they will do all they can to blame others as they will hardly ever blame their protected classes.

So the fact is the conductor was speeding and waited till he was almost in the curve to start breaking. What does that have to do with funding?

sorry bro, but I conclude that anyone who posts "ya but the far left/right" or any variation thereof is an idiot.

Forum List

Back