Amtrak Carrying GOP to Retreat Crashes

Members of Congress on the train are reporting that the truck was either stuck or stopped on the tracks.

Train carrying GOP congressmen to retreat involved in accident
Wonder what they "hit" wonder if ANTIFA terrorists had anything to do with it...guess wait and see. Hope everyone is OK!

Seems they hit a Garbage Truck

How appropriate

This is crass, but on the border of acceptable snark in an incident where people are hurt.

Lighten up Snowflake....we are talking Republicans here

Imagine the whining being unleashed if it was members of the CBC on the train and someone made snark about it.

It's not snowflake, it's critique of the obvious double standard.

And your Post #18 isn't a double standard comment?
You seem awful quiet, when one of your own posts disgusting comments.

Train carrying GOP congressmen to retreat involved in accident
Wonder what they "hit" wonder if ANTIFA terrorists had anything to do with it...guess wait and see. Hope everyone is OK!

Seems they hit a Garbage Truck

How appropriate

This is crass, but on the border of acceptable snark in an incident where people are hurt.

Lighten up Snowflake....we are talking Republicans here

Imagine the whining being unleashed if it was members of the CBC on the train and someone made snark about it.

It's not snowflake, it's critique of the obvious double standard.

And your Post #18 isn't a double standard comment?
You seem awful quiet, when one of your own posts disgusting comments.

No, the person i was responding to said it's Ok they were hurt because Republican's are "evil"

What I was saying is that if you have to resort to calling political opponents "evil" then your own arguments must not be very good.

A chartered train designated for republicans? Coincidence? There is a lot of hatred out there and I wouldn't be surprised if it was sabotage. It's only been about eight or nine months since a democrat political activist opened fire on a republican baseball team and thanks to efforts by the MSM the name James Hodgkinson is forgotten already. Will the MSM speculate on a motive?

Maybe is was a case of Karma, given the callous conservatives who experienced today what many Americans suffer everyday, i.e. vehicle accidents when roads, bridges, tunnels and RR crossings are in a dangerous condition.

Well the bar keeps going lower and lower....

How does poor infrastructure cause a garbage truck to be on the tracks?

I wonder if this tragic event will influence members of Congress to consider seriously the need to repair and update all modes of transportation used by millions of people everyday.

Our rails and their crossings, airports, highways and air corridors are dangerous, underfunded and members of Congress and the President know it.
When I was living out in the sticks in Western New York, there were a few long-ass trains that went through every day, and if you got stuck waiting for it, it was a LONG wait. People ran the stop light/bell warning a lot.
I can't imagine a passenger train being that long, though. Drivers are just too impatient out there in civilization. Hurry, hurry, hurry. Unless the stop light wasn't working--that would be an infrastructure problem, but it was probably a guy not wanting to wait for the train.

Paul Ryan was on the train Hmmm. Suppose to be 1 dead . Mmmk nothing fishy again.

I agree. We just recently had a fast train, Brightline, commence in our area. In its pre-inaugural run, a person was killed at a crossing, dodging under the gates. A second was killed a couple of days later, same reason. A third was hit on a bike, but lived, a couple of days after that. All in a week. This train is much faster than what people are used to and can’t make it across as they could with an Amtrak train. They are not aware, even though it has been highly publicized not to try to beat it, because you can’t.
I wonder if this tragic event will influence members of Congress to consider seriously the need to repair and update all modes of transportation used by millions of people everyday.

Our rails and their crossings, airports, highways and air corridors are dangerous, underfunded and members of Congress and the President know it.
When I was living out in the sticks in Western New York, there were a few long-ass trains that went through every day, and if you got stuck waiting for it, it was a LONG wait. People ran the stop light/bell warning a lot.
I can't imagine a passenger train being that long, though. Drivers are just too impatient out there in civilization. Hurry, hurry, hurry. Unless the stop light wasn't working--that would be an infrastructure problem, but it was probably a guy not wanting to wait for the train.

A chartered train designated for republicans? Coincidence? There is a lot of hatred out there and I wouldn't be surprised if it was sabotage. It's only been about eight or nine months since a democrat political activist opened fire on a republican baseball team and thanks to efforts by the MSM the name James Hodgkinson is forgotten already. Will the MSM speculate on a motive?

Maybe is was a case of Karma, given the callous conservatives who experienced today what many Americans suffer everyday, i.e. vehicle accidents when roads, bridges, tunnels and RR crossings are in a dangerous condition.

You're a concrete thinker, and I use thinker very loosely. Check into how many times every day in our country trains hit and kill people in cars or trucks on the rails.

Let's see " TRUMP TRAIN" . a cement truck hits it......... Something is super stinky on this one. This was a planned attack.

Someone is setting a message.

Just like you stupid fks didn't believe MANDALA Bay was a conspiracy and it's now coming out where evidence is showing there was more than one shooter.

Gawd you gullible fks think CNN tells you the facts lmfao and any other LEFTIST FK moron news source you go to anyone using CNN or SNOPES consider yourselves getting bs lies. lol

Train carrying GOP Congress members hits garbage truck, one dead. Sadly GOP/DOP members survived.

180131-train-gop-trash-truck-crash-semergency-personnel-se-1238p_1a9e7dca5612e5de171d2ab5c19af2da.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

On the bright side, they love garbage.

Speaker Eddie Ryan, was on the train that crashed Wednesday.
And can't tell his trash on train from better trash around the train.

Last edited:

You're a concrete thinker, and I use thinker very loosely. Check into how many times every day in our country trains hit and kill people in cars or trucks on the rails.

Trump is about to unleash an infrastructure plan, of course you idiots will reject it just because.

Again, how does a garbage truck on the rails indicate poor infrastructure spending?

This is just adds one more bonus point why Democrats are sickening.

upload_2018-1-31_11-2-42.png

Fleischmann says another person is being wheeled away on a gurney for injuries.

Forum List

Back