Amtrak Carrying GOP to Retreat Crashes

Hit dump truck, and at least the engine has derailed.

Apparently they were going to the Greenbrier. I figured that when I saw "West Virginia" but confirmed in the article.

The Greenbrier is not "on the border with Virginia" --- it's deep in central WV. It's where the "alt-White House" was built in an elaborate bunker in what is now a hotel/resort in White Sulphur Springs.

Tennessee member Chuck Fleischmann has either broken or severe sprain to ankle. He was standing when they hit. Also others with possible concussions, according to Pete Sessions

One death, assumed to be the truck driver. Appears it was a trash truck.

Apparently they were going to the Greenbrier. I figured that when I saw "West Virginia" but confirmed in the article.

The Greenbrier is not "on the border with Virginia" --- it's deep in central WV. It's where the "alt-White House" was built in an elaborate bunker in what is now a hotel/resort in White Sulphur Springs.
Did that Congressman know something? That made him want to bunker down?

A chartered train designated for republicans? Coincidence? There is a lot of hatred out there and I wouldn't be surprised if it was sabotage. It's only been about eight or nine months since a democrat political activist opened fire on a republican baseball team and thanks to efforts by the MSM the name James Hodgkinson is forgotten already. Will the MSM speculate on a motive?

Forum List

Back