Amtrak Carrying GOP to Retreat Crashes

I'm glad the family members of these GOP leaders are okay....but, but but....I can go for a few of em with banged up heads, lost limbs and maybe a concussion or two. After all, evil doesn't deserve sympathy at all and those mf's are evil!!

Karma, motherfuckers!!

Traveling by train lately is a really iffy proposition. I'm sure they're shook up, but glad to hear no one is badly hurt.

I'm glad the family members of these GOP leaders are okay....but, but but....I can go for a few of em with banged up heads, lost limbs and maybe a concussion or two. After all, evil doesn't deserve sympathy at all and those mf's are evil!!

Karma, motherfuckers!!

Yes, political opponents are "Evil"

If you have to go there to justify your own views, your own views are terrible.

Train carrying GOP congressmen to retreat involved in accident
Wonder what they "hit" wonder if ANTIFA terrorists had anything to do with it...guess wait and see. Hope everyone is OK!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, I'm sure this train had a big banner on the side yelling "THIS TRAIN IS CARRYING GOP CONGRESSCRITTERS" and was advertised a month in advance on Craigslist.

lmao you can't be seriously that brain dead to realistic fact that people have connection to inform ppl ahead of time be it travel, an attack ..... what do you think it might mean when they say " don't show up, or don't take the plane this day or that day

Are you so seriously living in a fantasy world you think this kind of bs doesn't happen lmfao.
Apparently they were going to the Greenbrier. I figured that when I saw "West Virginia" but confirmed in the article.

The Greenbrier is not "on the border with Virginia" --- it's deep in central WV. It's where the "alt-White House" was built in an elaborate bunker in what is now a hotel/resort in White Sulphur Springs.

U are seriously living in a bubble if u don't think ppl can't tip of others in order to put . a hit on them. No wonder you are in love with obama and clinton it is totally obvious whyl

Look out Hillary and Obama, I'm sure Trump will tweet, its your fault. I just wish that bitch was on the train.

I wonder if this tragic event will influence members of Congress to consider seriously the need to repair and update all modes of transportation used by millions of people everyday.

Our rails and their crossings, airports, highways and air corridors are dangerous, underfunded and members of Congress and the President know it.

Hard to feel sorry for people hell bent on fucking us over.. :dunno:

I guess you are entering "miserable human being" territory on this message board. JoeB and Natdouche will have your welcome bag.
Naw. I see congress critters as thugs. Would you care if a car load of crypts hit a garbage truck?

i hear the welcome bag includes fritos.
I hate fritos :14:

Sacrilege.

Wonder what they "hit" wonder if ANTIFA terrorists had anything to do with it...guess wait and see. Hope everyone is OK!

Seems they hit a Garbage Truck

How appropriate

This is crass, but on the border of acceptable snark in an incident where people are hurt.

Lighten up Snowflake....we are talking Republicans here

Imagine the whining being unleashed if it was members of the CBC on the train and someone made snark about it.

It's not snowflake, it's critique of the obvious double standard.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, I'm sure this train had a big banner on the side yelling "THIS TRAIN IS CARRYING GOP CONGRESSCRITTERS" and was advertised a month in advance on Craigslist.

lmao you can't be seriously that brain dead to realistic fact that people have connection to inform ppl ahead of time be it travel, an attack ..... what do you think it might mean when they say " don't show up, or don't take the plane this day or that day

I think it means some wacko like you didn't take her meds, and that's why she proceeds to post droppings like this:

Are you so seriously living in a fantasy world you think this kind of bs doesn't happen lmfao.

Yeah, trains never get into accidents because they never cross a roadway. You run with that.

Apparently they were going to the Greenbrier. I figured that when I saw "West Virginia" but confirmed in the article.

The Greenbrier is not "on the border with Virginia" --- it's deep in central WV. It's where the "alt-White House" was built in an elaborate bunker in what is now a hotel/resort in White Sulphur Springs.

U are seriously living in a bubble if u don't think ppl can't tip of others in order to put . a hit on them. No wonder you are in love with obama and clinton it is totally obvious whyl

A chartered train designated for republicans? Coincidence? There is a lot of hatred out there and I wouldn't be surprised if it was sabotage. It's only been about eight or nine months since a democrat political activist opened fire on a republican baseball team and thanks to efforts by the MSM the name James Hodgkinson is forgotten already. Will the MSM speculate on a motive?

Y'all Tinfoilers -- :tinfoil: ---- your thread is here: "Democrat Throws Garbage Truck at GOP Train"

:21:

Where is Pat Robertson to declare it a 'sign from god' that America has turned wicked.

I wonder if this tragic event will influence members of Congress to consider seriously the need to repair and update all modes of transportation used by millions of people everyday.

Our rails and their crossings, airports, highways and air corridors are dangerous, underfunded and members of Congress and the President know it.
Most public railway crossings are to be maintained by local or state entities. If that’s the cause, why aren’t they doing it?

A chartered train designated for republicans? Coincidence? There is a lot of hatred out there and I wouldn't be surprised if it was sabotage. It's only been about eight or nine months since a democrat political activist opened fire on a republican baseball team and thanks to efforts by the MSM the name James Hodgkinson is forgotten already. Will the MSM speculate on a motive?

Maybe is was a case of Karma, given the callous conservatives who experienced today what many Americans suffer everyday, i.e. vehicle accidents when roads, bridges, tunnels and RR crossings are in a dangerous condition.

Forum List

Back