Amtrak Carrying GOP to Retreat Crashes

breaking news, not much other than on twitter and Fox News just reporting

What are they going on retreat for, why are they not in Washington working. The only retreats I know of is for the religious, are they going to rest and play or pray?
They are going on a Retreat to Make America again, which is in direct contrast to what you saw last night of Scumbag Dems like Guttierez Running and Screamming in Horror out of The Capital Building when Americans starting chanting USA! USA! USA!

First, it is a planning retreat for the years agenda.
Second, let’s see your objections when the Dems go on theirs scheduled for next week.
Joe Biden to address House Democrats at retreat

AAAB47E0-D154-48E0-A1FA-12E312DE11ED.jpeg

So they have to go to a resort to work, how much is this costing taxpayers.

I wonder what else they do with our money, if not for the train wreck we may of never known, they should be in congress discussing things with Democrats, but no they are off planning things, GOP things.

Last edited:
Second, let’s see your objections when the Dems go on theirs scheduled for next week.

View attachment 174267

I wonder what else they do with our money, if not for the train wreck we may of never known, they should be in congress discussing things with Democrats, but no they are off planning things, GOP things.

Most of them are not resigning so they figured they may as well go out in glory and sock it to the taxpayers.

breaking news, not much other than on twitter and Fox News just reporting

What are they going on retreat for, why are they not in Washington working. The only retreats I know of is for the religious, are they going to rest and play or pray?
I went on a few retreats over the years--they were for trust and team building. Sounds like the GOP could use some of that.

But the Dems aren’t. Got it.

View attachment 174267

Most of them are not resigning so they figured they may as well go out in glory and sock it to the taxpayers.

I'm glad the family members of these GOP leaders are okay....but, but but....I can go for a few of em with banged up heads, lost limbs and maybe a concussion or two. After all, evil doesn't deserve sympathy at all and those mf's are evil!!

Karma, motherfuckers!!

I may dislike people but I would never wish anything bad upon anyone. You are just as evil as you think they are. You are a dumb, unintelligent low life.

A chartered train designated for republicans? Coincidence? There is a lot of hatred out there and I wouldn't be surprised if it was sabotage. It's only been about eight or nine months since a democrat political activist opened fire on a republican baseball team and thanks to efforts by the MSM the name James Hodgkinson is forgotten already. Will the MSM speculate on a motive?

Maybe is was a case of Karma, given the callous conservatives who experienced today what many Americans suffer everyday, i.e. vehicle accidents when roads, bridges, tunnels and RR crossings are in a dangerous condition.

Gee another idiotic post, a person loses their life, and you justify it. Sick and disgusting.

I'm glad the family members of these GOP leaders are okay....but, but but....I can go for a few of em with banged up heads, lost limbs and maybe a concussion or two. After all, evil doesn't deserve sympathy at all and those mf's are evil!!

Karma, motherfuckers!!

I may dislike people but I would never wish anything bad upon anyone. You are just as evil as you think they are. You are a dumb, unintelligent low life.
Really, is that the best you can do? I not only wish these mf's had broken their necks.....I'm hoping its terminal.....you white mf's seem to think you're the only one's allowed viseral hatred......got news for you, YOU'RE NOT ALONE!!
1 Neo-Nazi Group. 5 Murders In 8 Months.
The Atomwaffen Division has emerged as one of the most disturbing and volatile hate groups in America.
5a708c531d000026006ad3a1.png

news flash, bitches....democrats aren't out here systematically killing mf;s, it you and the TRump whores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back