The Media's after show discussion....give me a break.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Typical of the sorry ass media to pull together a bunch of WHITE PEOPLE and ask questions about the address....and typical of white people......one white guy is quoted as saying....everybody stood up but the democrats, they has these sad looks on their faces....dude, where the fuck was you when Obama gave his union address's
images
do you see any of these mf's standing? Trump told a total of 19 lies....did you hear Joe Wilson call him out?
images

I love this selective memory these sorry ass white conservatives are having.

Typical of the sorry ass media to pull together a bunch of WHITE PEOPLE and ask questions about the address....and typical of white people......one white guy is quoted as saying....everybody stood up but the democrats, they has these sad looks on their faces....dude, where the fuck was you when Obama gave his union address's
images
do you see any of these mf's standing? Trump told a total of 19 lies....did you hear Joe Wilson call him out?
images

What 19 lies did President Trump tell?

images
images

Hey if I didn’t know better, this post sounds racist to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
images
images

2018 State of the Union Fact-Check
FactChecking Trump's State of the Union - FactCheck.org

images
images

2018 State of the Union Fact-Check
FactChecking Trump's State of the Union - FactCheck.org
Ah yes, a liberal fact checking site, factchecking on the Presidents Speech...Tooo fucking funny from the lunatic left...

Did you wear your African garb for the speech too?

Forum List

Back