Breaking News Amtrak Carrying GOP to Retreat Crashes

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by depotoo, Jan 31, 2018.

1. JustAnotherNut

JustAnotherNut Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,416
    Maybe so. Amtrak can't seem to keep it on the tracks anywhere.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  2. Old Yeller

Old Yeller Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,209

Right. Did someone post that a 10 ton dump truck was racing to beat Amtrak zig-zagging through the barriers and Miraculously stopped right smack on the tracks? Dumb hillbilly driver did not exit the truck and got killed?

Stopped? Doubtful.Mis-calculated his speed? Maybe. Could be on purpose? But forgot to get out?

Use your noodle. I may name names. Stay tuned.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  3. james bond

james bond Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +452
    Are the Clintons killing again?

https://www.amazon.com/Ron-Browns-Body-Presidency-Hillarys/dp/0785262377

4. Leo123

Leo123 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,595
    It wouldn't be the first time a car has stalled on the RXR crossing. Especially like an old garbage truck.

"Older cars had carburetors - devices that mixed liquid gas and fresh air, turning it into a mist to be burned in the engine. It was possible to flood the carburetor by giving it too much gas - for example, the engine was working hard, using lots of gas (trying to climb the hill up to the railroad tracks), then at the top of the hill, the engine suddenly doesn’t have as much work to do, but the carburetor is still full of gas.

Now the car is stuck on the train tracks, and can’t be quickly started."
    https://www.quora.com/Why-do-cars-stall-on-railroad-tracks

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. frigidweirdo

frigidweirdo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,071
    What is it with Americans sticking their noses in front of trains recently? Is this the Darwin Awards trying to reduce the more idiotic from the population?

6. Leo123

Leo123 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,595
    Lots of liberal cry babies who would rather die than live under a Trump Presidency? :abgg2q.jpg:

7. frigidweirdo

frigidweirdo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,071
    You're one of those people who can turn everything into partisan politics, right?

8. PennyWiseMatrixX

PennyWiseMatrixX Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14

I use to be part of Antifa many years back but the lame pack of idiots, what most people don't know they are guided by Soros puppets but what they don't know they are funded by Nazi's. My region at that time was Old Pariah Utah Nazi Skinhead group about 300 strong and extremely dangerous which is why i left or on the run from them...What many folks don't know the Bush family are calling the shots in America. The Bush family controlled our ward and Arizona and Kentucky. Funded by them too with high powered weapons and on a daily basis train for urban warfare. They were being trained to take down America, but i told this story for so long and people just laugh at me and now that Antifa has risen most are just puppets for the skin head leaders. So young than i was clueless who they represent or part of, they dont share to anyone unless you have high ranks, I promise you we trained many times to obstruct traffic in highways,roads,train tracks,air ports and boats. They believed if they can reduce populations to be moved around they can be easily controlled, Agenda 21 was our main mission, most of those who gives seminars on replacement programs like forcing you move into cities where you can be controlled, and this train incident gives me a gut feeling they are about to start doing many of these attempts, they hope for high value deaths, that's all i have to say, I don't want to be traced by them.. Living 30 years in hiding, i am on their wanted list.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. PennyWiseMatrixX

PennyWiseMatrixX Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    If Antifa can take out a large number of politicians as instructed in their battle manuals than they can quickly take over the political system. This is goal number one and I think Clinton and Obama were part of this mission because it reminds me of trained plots in the manual. They hate Blacks,Jews,Asians, and White Americans. You are highly excepted in the group if you are 5'9 blue eyes and white hair, not blonde, white. Aryan race. I know you probably think i'm nuts, well what if I told you many females who married these Aryan races will give birth to Hitlers real DNA sperm? Dark secret, People like Anderson Cooper, Bill Kristol and I strongly believe Mike Pence is one too, can't prove it yet but you will see so many in America in top position jobs like banks,hospitals,pharma,Monsanto or whatever. We were told we can never have children with our wives which was chosen by our Nazi leaders, they will be impregnated with Hitlers sperm. Many children today will resemble Aryan races today with blonde hair and blue eyes, no others can have kids unless used for slaves or soldiers. Sounds weird right? Well I should know as I ran away from them, do you know they are millions strong in Europe, and Russia? Hitler died in the late 60's in Argentina and has donated 50 years of sperm to grow his New World Military right out of NATO and HQ-U.N. Trump is in deep shit if he does not step up his military might, I wish him the best and hope he rids these nazi fools. They molest each other too and cross breed to save the Aryan race. We must stop this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. PennyWiseMatrixX

PennyWiseMatrixX Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I hope trump up's his game, he is about to face the last line of defence from these democrat Nazi fools.. They will do much harm trust me, they spent trillions to destroy us and they not going to allow Trump to destroy that so simply, what he does not know is the United nations is already plotting to take him out, they want us all dead, they already made attempts to do that and thank god for trump saving our asses.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1