Amtrak Carrying GOP to Retreat Crashes

I'm glad the family members of these GOP leaders are okay....but, but but....I can go for a few of em with banged up heads, lost limbs and maybe a concussion or two. After all, evil doesn't deserve sympathy at all and those mf's are evil!!

Karma, motherfuckers!!

I may dislike people but I would never wish anything bad upon anyone. You are just as evil as you think they are. You are a dumb, unintelligent low life.

I wouldn't wish anything bad on them either....

but they are pretty horrible people. and when you're that horrible sometimes karma bites you.

as it happens though only the person in the garbage truck died. so I'm not sure what we're wringing our hands about? we should be saying, wow... how lucky it wasn't worse.

accident my eye.

This is as sick as celebrating the wreck.

Not as sick.

Not by a long shot.
Dems did not pay two dump truck drivers to sacrifice their lives for The Cause by sitting on the railroad tracks. This did not happen. It was a guy trying to run the train. Sad accident. What is sick is your imagining that it was intentional.
Only a sick white mf can turn this into a democrat thing...white trash congressmen's train hit trash truck.....oh the irony!!

I'm glad the family members of these GOP leaders are okay....but, but but....I can go for a few of em with banged up heads, lost limbs and maybe a concussion or two. After all, evil doesn't deserve sympathy at all and those mf's are evil!!

Karma, motherfuckers!!

I may dislike people but I would never wish anything bad upon anyone. You are just as evil as you think they are. You are a dumb, unintelligent low life.

but they are pretty horrible people. and when you're that horrible sometimes karma bites you.
Thank you Jill....there is no way in hell that group of people are gonna escape the wrath of poetic justice.....they have spent the last year supporting a maniac who's only purpose is to destroy the fiber of this great nation and to think they're gonna glide on by without Karma tappin at their heels....big mistake.....I hope this is only the begining of bad things to happen to those people...do I wish death? NO, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind a few paraplegics in the mist of things to come.

you mean the false memo that extrapolates three pages while leaving out actual fact?

that memo?

the one they don't want actually rebutted with fact?

that memo?

wacko trumploons.
What is truly fucked up, that FISA warrent was more than justified.....Carter was in fact working with the Russians....memo or no memo, facts are facts!! And instead of thanking the FBI for catching this shit, they want to tear them down....if there is a god and there is, Trump has got to pay for this, got to.

For some reason, Obama as much as I love the guy, I blame him and democrats for this constant fuckin need to play fair...playing fair got us Trump....all this Russian shit should have been made public and Comey that idiot, should be locked up for his shit too.

you mean the false memo that extrapolates three pages while leaving out actual fact?

that memo?

the one they don't want actually rebutted with fact?

that memo?

wacko trumploons.
What is truly fucked up, that FISA warrent was more than justified.....Carter was in fact working with the Russians....memo or no memo, facts are facts!! And instead of thanking the FBI for catching this shit, they want to tear them down....if there is a god and there is, Trump has got to pay for this, got to.

of course it was justified. they were watching carter page for ages.... he was being groomed as a Russian asset, which he may well have been.

I agree with you.... but what do they say, the arc of justice is long?

Karma, motherfuckers!!

Thank you Jill....there is no way in hell that group of people are gonna escape the wrath of poetic justice.....they have spent the last year supporting a maniac who's only purpose is to destroy the fiber of this great nation and to think they're gonna glide on by without Karma tappin at their heels....big mistake.....I hope this is only the begining of bad things to happen to those people...do I wish death? NO, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind a few paraplegics in the mist of things to come.

i think about my own karma, too.... i never wish anyone else bad. i wish good for myself and my loved/liked ones.

i look forward to the good that will come when they are voted out of office. but i wouldn't wish they'd be injured.

:thup:

We sure have a lot of radical, lefty, commie, post-modern Marxists full of hatred for their fellow men. This was a tragedy. People died. What's wrong with these people?

Karma, motherfuckers!!

Really, is that the best you can do? I not only wish these mf's had broken their necks.....I'm hoping its terminal.....you white mf's seem to think you're the only one's allowed viseral hatred......got news for you, YOU'RE NOT ALONE!!
1 Neo-Nazi Group. 5 Murders In 8 Months.
The Atomwaffen Division has emerged as one of the most disturbing and volatile hate groups in America.
5a708c531d000026006ad3a1.png

news flash, bitches....democrats aren't out here systematically killing mf;s, it you and the TRump whores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off nut, I don't hate, there are only two people I hate and I have good reason. Their skin color has nothing to with it, it was their actions toward my children. So fuck you and your accusations about me hating people.

You are a disgusting piece of filth and that is on the inside, not the skin on the outside that makes you a POS

You are no better than shootspeeders and McGarrett that get on this board and promote hate. Whether you approve or not, you are scum.

Last edited:

Karma, motherfuckers!!

as it happens though only the person in the garbage truck died. so I'm not sure what we're wringing our hands about? we should be saying, wow... how lucky it wasn't worse.

I feel for the truck driver's family, it is a terrible tragedy. It could have been worse, when my daughter died in her accident, my thoughts were how much worse it could have been and was thankful others weren't badly injured.

I also don't judge others, I can't read the heart or the intentions or if karma was even involved, I believe things happen, good or bad, they happen.

Karma, motherfuckers!!

Me too

i think about my own karma, too.... i never wish anyone else bad. i wish good for myself and my loved/liked ones.

i look forward to the good that will come when they are voted out of office. but i wouldn't wish they'd be injured.

:thup:

Me 2

accident my eye.

This is as sick as celebrating the wreck.

Not as sick.

Not by a long shot.
Dems did not pay two dump truck drivers to sacrifice their lives for The Cause by sitting on the railroad tracks. This did not happen. It was a guy trying to run the train. Sad accident. What is sick is your imagining that it was intentional.

Very. It says much about the heart of the poster who would put something like this up. And about the moron who gave it a "Winner".

Very. It says much about the heart of the poster who would put something like this up. And about the moron who gave it a "Winner".

Cry me a river....If the train was full of Democrats, the Democrats, and their sycophant MSM, would be blaming Trump.

A chartered train designated for republicans? Coincidence? There is a lot of hatred out there and I wouldn't be surprised if it was sabotage. It's only been about eight or nine months since a democrat political activist opened fire on a republican baseball team and thanks to efforts by the MSM the name James Hodgkinson is forgotten already. Will the MSM speculate on a motive?

Maybe is was a case of Karma, given the callous conservatives who experienced today what many Americans suffer everyday, i.e. vehicle accidents when roads, bridges, tunnels and RR crossings are in a dangerous condition.

Gee another idiotic post, a person loses their life, and you justify it. Sick and disgusting.

The facts are the GOP wants to spend my tax dollars on weapons of war, not to repair, replace or renew dangerous situations which they know exist in our nation's infrastructure. These conditions take the life of citizens nearly every day in the wealthiest and most powerful nation on our planet:

For example: "Last year alone, 232 people died in railroad crossing accidents, and approximately every three hours, a person or vehicle is hit by a train in the United States."

link: DOT Launches New Railroad Crossing Safety Ad Campaign

Q. Have the funds for this effort been authorized by the Ryan and the GOP Caucus? Have RR crossings deemed dangerous been repaired, replaced or renewed? Was the one today fixed?

Last edited:

Cry me a river....If the train was full of Democrats, the Democrats, and their sycophant MSM, would be blaming Trump.

Idiot-gram ^^^ Framed in the "I am Nostradamus and I know things that never happened".

Idiot-gram ^^^ Framed in the "I am Nostradamus and I know things that never happened".

Aye. It is the pinnacle of dishonesty to try to excuse away an obloquious attack using a Tu Quoque built around an event that never happened except in the dishonest's imanginarium.

Wow..............people are jumping straight in and either politicizing this, or coming up with all sorts of wild conspiracies, or both.

But................not once in this thread did I hear anyone being concerned for the children that were ALSO on this train. The congress critters brought their families with them, and many of the kids on that train were also hurt.

I get it...................never let a good tragedy go to waste if you can possibly blame the other side for it.

Sickening really.

A chartered train designated for republicans? Coincidence? There is a lot of hatred out there and I wouldn't be surprised if it was sabotage. It's only been about eight or nine months since a democrat political activist opened fire on a republican baseball team and thanks to efforts by the MSM the name James Hodgkinson is forgotten already. Will the MSM speculate on a motive?

Maybe is was a case of Karma, given the callous conservatives who experienced today what many Americans suffer everyday, i.e. vehicle accidents when roads, bridges, tunnels and RR crossings are in a dangerous condition.

Gee another idiotic post, a person loses their life, and you justify it. Sick and disgusting.

The facts are the GOP wants to spend my tax dollars on weapons of war, not to repair, replace or renew dangerous situations which they know exist in our nation's infrastructure. These conditions take the life of citizens nearly every day in the wealthiest and most powerful nation on our planet:

For example: "Last year alone, 232 people died in railroad crossing accidents, and approximately every three hours, a person or vehicle is hit by a train in the United States."

link: DOT Launches New Railroad Crossing Safety Ad Campaign

Q. Have the funds for this effort been authorized by the Ryan and the GOP Caucus? Have RR crossings deemed dangerous been repaired, replaced or renewed? Was the one today fixed?

Good homework assignment, let me know what you find out. Weren’t the Democrats quiet last and upset today that Trump wants to spend $1 trillion for infrastructure?

It’s easy for you to pass the buck now but why wasn’t this done when the majority of the House and Senate were Democrats?

What happened to all the money for the shovel ready jobs that were going to work on infrastructure. Every politician has blood on their hands. Sadly, even if the infrastructure was in place, many of these accidents are based on human error.

Now, go back to being happy that Republicans were in the accident, what a good lefty you are.

Of course my condolences go to the family of the driver of the truck who died.....he didn't need to. He didn't have to.

Something is very fishy here.

Forum List

Back