Among other reasons, why Trump MUST release his tax returns

We both know exactly what would happen next. Some media fool would pull out one section of one page and make up lies about what it says. Then the entire news cycle would be about refuting those lies for weeks.

I thought that you morons COULD discern between "fake news" and legitimate news????

I guess you NEED the Trumpster to tell you which is which.....thanks for the admission.....LOL

Are you a human being? Do you bother to read before responding? Fake news dominates the MSM.
and the trump pos saying the dem election of their leader was fixed isn't complete bs ?

From the same mouth that spread racist innuendos about Obama for five years without ever once naming a source....

"I called the fake news the enemy of the people," Trump said. "They are the enemy of the people, because they have no sources. They just make them up when there are none."

The problem is that many of us do not like the way the tax code treats the very rich. But the blame for that lies on congress, not the rich who comply with the tax laws.

Hey, Tuna Moron.........did it ever dawn on your half brain that the rich ARE in congress?

......and idiots like you actually "defend" the Trumpster not revealing his tax returns (AS HE OPENLY STATED THAT HE WOULD) because we're too dumb to understand the complexities of his tax returns.....

Aren't you one of the many right wing morons who demanded to see and know all the complexities of the ACA?
the rich are in congress put in by the very wealthy so congress will do their bidding

We both know exactly what would happen next. Some media fool would pull out one section of one page and make up lies about what it says. Then the entire news cycle would be about refuting those lies for weeks.

I thought that you morons COULD discern between "fake news" and legitimate news????

I guess you NEED the Trumpster to tell you which is which.....thanks for the admission.....LOL

Are you a human being? Do you bother to read before responding? Fake news dominates the MSM.
and the trump pos saying the dem election of their leader was fixed isn't complete bs ?

the DNC has superdelegates, the RNC does not. The superdelegates decide who the nominee will be. The primary voters are dupes, their votes mean nothing. The DNC power brokers pick the nominee then tell you that you picked him/her. They are playing you like fools and you don't even realize it.

The problem is that many of us do not like the way the tax code treats the very rich. But the blame for that lies on congress, not the rich who comply with the tax laws.

Hey, Tuna Moron.........did it ever dawn on your half brain that the rich ARE in congress?

......and idiots like you actually "defend" the Trumpster not revealing his tax returns (AS HE OPENLY STATED THAT HE WOULD) because we're too dumb to understand the complexities of his tax returns.....

Aren't you one of the many right wing morons who demanded to see and know all the complexities of the ACA?

The details of the tax code are available to all of us, as are the details of the ACA. It would be nice if the American people could see the details of both before congress makes them law.

I didn't say that we were too dumb to understand them, I said that the dems and their media cronies would make up lies about them------------and if you doubt that, you are dumber than I thought.

the rich are in congress put in by the very wealthy so congress will do their bidding

yes, and that's another argument for term limits.

I didn't say that we were too dumb to understand them, I said that the dems and their media cronies would make up lies about them------------and if you doubt that, you are dumber than I thought.

Re-read what you wrote you fucking moron......

Basically you are saying that since the media, democrats, judges, etc. don't like that poor orange clown, he should NOT release his tax returns because he would be picked on???

How truly fucked up are you??

That information can be spun the wrong way is no reason to effectively advocate censorship of that information. There are enough voices who will counter the left wing media spin, including members of the left wing media.

When Eric Trump said that releasing his tax returns might cost Donald Trump the election, that raised more concerns about what was in them. Avoiding taxes is a right, if no an obligation of every tax payer, evading taxes isn't at issue in this case.

What we would probably find is that he takes full advantage of every legal deduction and exemption to minimize his tax liability, just as you and I do.

The "demand to see his returns" is nothing but a left wing attempt to change the narrative away from his successes to date.
Mr. Trump and the poor, only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay;

don't complain; be Patriotic.

Basically you are saying that since the media, democrats, judges, etc. don't like that poor orange clown, he should NOT release his tax returns because he would be picked on???

funny how you always revert to juvenile insults and name calling when you are being defeated by the truth.

I don't care if he releases them or not. If he does I fully expect that we would find that he pays a lot of money in taxes but probably a lower % than people who make less. Due not to cheating but to taking full advantage of the tax code.

I can visualize the headline on the NY times "Trump only paid xx% of his huge income in federal taxes, and his maid paid a higher %"

You know that would happen. The media would never say that what he paid was in full compliance with the tax code, they would make it sound like he cheated, and you fricken well know it.

BTW, have you seen Pelosi's tax return? how about Schumer's? Gore's? Whoopi's? Bernie's? Why aren't all politicians returns made public? why not all entertainers? after all we are paying them.

Show us yours first. That is if you have one.

Gladly........right after Trump shows his.....after all, who the fuck is president ??

I mean among you morons, isn't there even ONE inkling of curiosity if the Trumpster has major loansd from Russian oligarchs who have made him their pawn......American banks don't seem to want to loan Trump a dime.....have you ever wondered WHY Russians don't seem to mind lending his money?

Bannon is president. The Comrade is an Orange Putin Puppet...

/---- And George Bush was president for the last 8 years according to you Libtards "Boooooooooosh's fault." Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

That information can be spun the wrong way is no reason to effectively advocate censorship of that information. There are enough voices who will counter the left wing media spin, including members of the left wing media.

When Eric Trump said that releasing his tax returns might cost Donald Trump the election, that raised more concerns about what was in them. Avoiding taxes is a right, if no an obligation of every tax payer, evading taxes isn't at issue in this case.

What we would probably find is that he takes full advantage of every legal deduction and exemption to minimize his tax liability, just as you and I do.

The "demand to see his returns" is nothing but a left wing attempt to change the narrative away from his successes to date.
Mr. Trump and the poor, only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay;

don't complain; be Patriotic.

do you pay more than you are obligated to pay? what's your point?

funny how you always revert to juvenile insults and name calling when you are being defeated by the truth.

I don't care if he releases them or not. If he does I fully expect that we would find that he pays a lot of money in taxes but probably a lower % than people who make less. Due not to cheating but to taking full advantage of the tax code.

I can visualize the headline on the NY times "Trump only paid xx% of his huge income in federal taxes, and his maid paid a higher %"

You know that would happen. The media would never say that what he paid was in full compliance with the tax code, they would make it sound like he cheated, and you fricken well know it.

BTW, have you seen Pelosi's tax return? how about Schumer's? Gore's? Whoopi's? Bernie's? Why aren't all politicians returns made public? why not all entertainers? after all we are paying them.

gee, gnat thinks this is funny. I made gnat laugh. :dance::dance::dance:

BTW, have you seen Pelosi's tax return? how about Schumer's?

WOW, the things one "learns" from a right wing moron....Pelosi and Schumer are RUNNING for President and have NOT divulged their tax returns.....Amazing !!!

BTW, have you seen Pelosi's tax return? how about Schumer's?

WOW, the things one "learns" from a right wing moron....Pelosi and Schumer are RUNNING for President and have NOT divulged their tax returns.....Amazing !!!

So you don't care if congressmen and senators cheat on their taxes?, only presidential candidates? Don't you care who is funding Pelosi and Schumer? Who may be bribing them? I think we are entitled to see the tax returns of every elected official in the country. It might be very informative about who is really running this country.

Here fish,here's some truth
TRUMP TWEETS MORE FAKE NEWS yesterday that he ironically says is "the enemy of the people". And he wonders why the press calls him out on it all the time?

Here we go (again, seems a continual theme) with another lie courtesy of the Donald. In lieu of NOT signing a single legislative budget in his 1st 30 days, Trump tweeted yesterday that, "The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first month." WTF? Does he think people have Romnesia? No Trump, you didnt do that. That happened under Obama. And for the record, Obama was handed 2 wars unfunded, a broke balanced budget (from 1997) courtesy of the GOP, a Medicare D entitlement added under GW that was unfunded, a 700 billion bank bailout by GW before he left office. And during all that spending, what does GW do? He cuts taxes. And of course there is that little event called the Recession that Obama was conveniently handed. The spending deficit was dropped to it's lowest levels since 2007 under Obama not you dumb*ss. But, because your supporters are too stupid to follow facts, you'll lead them to a mirage in the desert and they'll drink the sand. Fake news? You just created the very thing you rail against continually.

Trump Seeks Credit for America's Debt Reduction
President Donald Trump asked on Twitter why the media hasn’t reported that the national debt has dropped since his inauguration.
BLOOMBERG.COM

where is wikileaks on this issue? (or were they, just paid shills)

Forum List

Back