Among other reasons, why Trump MUST release his tax returns

OK Republicans had no hand in giving out loopholes to the rich They can stop gov't in it's tracks but not loopholes?

.....and piss off their wealthy donors??? Don't be silly....republicans just bullshit about eliminating the loopholes....they'd never want to piss off the likes of Trump who has not paid taxes in TWO decades because of those loopholes.

Last edited:
That information can be spun the wrong way is no reason to effectively advocate censorship of that information. There are enough voices who will counter the left wing media spin, including members of the left wing media.

When Eric Trump said that releasing his tax returns might cost Donald Trump the election, that raised more concerns about what was in them. Avoiding taxes is a right, if no an obligation of every tax payer, evading taxes isn't at issue in this case.

here is a point to ponder a bit........

Reminder: Donald Trump Jr. bragged that ‘we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia’

but then,

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump
Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

5:31 AM - 11 Jan 2017

OK Republicans had no hand in giving out loopholes to the rich They can stop gov't in it's tracks but not loopholes?

.....and piss off their wealthy donors??? Don't be silly....republicans just bullshit about eliminating the loopholes....they'd never want to piss off the likes of Trump who has not paid takes in TWO decades because of those loopholes.
yes and all those billionaires and millionaires in his cabinet as well as his filthy rich children woul love giving up all those loopholes redfish imo is dead wrong about repubs and dems and tax cuts and loopholes

Probably, the rest of the world has long concluded that Trump LIES.....very easily and often.....and that his acolytes are too dumb to call him out on those lies.....and the world would be correct.

This is a precarious position to put the US into. When Ronald Reagan told Gorbachev to "tear down this wall" he was taken seriously. Nobody said to ignore Reagans words as mere political hyperbole.

That information can be spun the wrong way is no reason to effectively advocate censorship of that information. There are enough voices who will counter the left wing media spin, including members of the left wing media.

When Eric Trump said that releasing his tax returns might cost Donald Trump the election, that raised more concerns about what was in them. Avoiding taxes is a right, if no an obligation of every tax payer, evading taxes isn't at issue in this case.

here is a point to ponder a bit........

Reminder: Donald Trump Jr. bragged that ‘we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia’

but then,

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump
Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

5:31 AM - 11 Jan 2017

I'd like to remind right wingers that among the many stupidities of the Trumpster, there is also a lack of education....

When Trump states in his tweets about Russian loans that there is, "NO NOTHING!" the double negative implies that there IS something.

Last edited:
I'd like to remind right wingers that among the many stupidities of the Trumpster, there is also a lack of education....

When Trump states in his tweets about Russian loans that there is, "NO NOTHING!" the double negative implies that there IS something.

Au contraire. Trump is highly educated. New York military academy, Fordham university Wharton.

Trump won the election without releasing his tax returns. "Release Trump's Returns" has become the new birther movement.

/---- I have loans but they aren't reported on my returns. You imbecile

Well, then you're yet another tax cheat morons......But the IRS does not really go after fuck heads who live in a trailer park....LOL

/---- The only loan that does go on my return is my mortgage on my $650,000 Long Island home which is almost paid down. I do own rental property in North Carolina but they aren't trailers and I don't live there.

Trump isn't stupid enough to release that information to the press. Of course, it might get leaked by Obama fans in the IRS.

It's adorable watching you trump trash defend the orange sociopath. If a democrat had refused to turn over this information, you'd be going for their scalp.

Hacks

/---- Career politicians craft their finances to pass public scrutiny. Donald Trump is the first private citizen ever elected president and never once thought about handling his tax returns for anything other than business. I know this confuses you, but the only reason you Libtards want his returns is to lie distort and twist the returns to put Pres Trump on the defense. Dingy Harry Reid did it to Mitt Romney.

LOL, you are not a republican. But you didn't answer my question. What do you expect to find in his hundreds of pages of tax returns?

laugh away Mr. Tuna........The VERY FACT that Trump won't release his tax returns should be ample reason for folks with a brain (actually that excludes you) that he IS hiding something.

For the final time. What do you think he is hiding that the IRS could not find by auditing him every year? What you could find is that he is in full compliance with the tax code that treats the rich favorably in some areas. You could also find that he is legally using the tax code to minimize his tax bill, just as every rich person in the USA does. Do you think your ultra rich friends in Hollywood do not do the exact same things?
why do the rich, need a tax break?

ask your dem friends, they wrote the tax code, not me.

I don't think they need a tax break. I think all working americans should pay the same flat tax rate.
Why is Mr. Trump asking for a tax break? He is on the right wing.

Show us yours first. That is if you have one.

Gladly........right after Trump shows his.....after all, who the fuck is president ??

I mean among you morons, isn't there even ONE inkling of curiosity if the Trumpster has major loansd from Russian oligarchs who have made him their pawn......American banks don't seem to want to loan Trump a dime.....have you ever wondered WHY Russians don't seem to mind lending his money?

Bannon is president. The Comrade is an Orange Putin Puppet...

We both know exactly what would happen next. Some media fool would pull out one section of one page and make up lies about what it says. Then the entire news cycle would be about refuting those lies for weeks.

I thought that you morons COULD discern between "fake news" and legitimate news????

I guess you NEED the Trumpster to tell you which is which.....thanks for the admission.....LOL

Are you a human being? Do you bother to read before responding? Fake news dominates the MSM.

We both know exactly what would happen next. Some media fool would pull out one section of one page and make up lies about what it says. Then the entire news cycle would be about refuting those lies for weeks.

Wrong, there is not enough counter spin in our media. Most of it is corrupt and creates fake news in order to justify being on the air 24/7/365.

Trump's tax returns are so complicated that only a tax lawyer or an IRS expert could understand them. He gets audited every year. If he was violating any part of the tax code someone in the IRS would have leaked it during the campaign.

What we would probably find is that he takes full advantage of every legal deduction and exemption to minimize his tax liability, just as you and I do.

The problem is that many of us do not like the way the tax code treats the very rich. But the blame for that lies on congress, not the rich who comply with the tax laws.

The "demand to see his returns" is nothing but a left wing attempt to change the narrative away from his successes to date.

I thought that you morons COULD discern between "fake news" and legitimate news????

I guess you NEED the Trumpster to tell you which is which.....thanks for the admission.....LOL

Are you a human being? Do you bother to read before responding? Fake news dominates the MSM.
and the trump pos saying the dem election of their leader was fixed isn't complete bs ?

The problem is that many of us do not like the way the tax code treats the very rich. But the blame for that lies on congress, not the rich who comply with the tax laws.

Hey, Tuna Moron.........did it ever dawn on your half brain that the rich ARE in congress?

......and idiots like you actually "defend" the Trumpster not revealing his tax returns (AS HE OPENLY STATED THAT HE WOULD) because we're too dumb to understand the complexities of his tax returns.....

Aren't you one of the many right wing morons who demanded to see and know all the complexities of the ACA?

Forum List

Back