Amnesty Reagan is responsible for flipping California blue

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
California was the state of Ronald Reagan & Richard Nixon. This year, the GOP may be left with just 8 seats of 53. It’s stunning even for those who have watched. Ds weren’t geniuses; Rs did it to themselves.

It is important to remember that LEGAL immigration is driving this even more than ILLEGAL immigration.

And that policy was sold on a lie.

Best country is the world for my parents generation and my generation so far as i hit 70 in a few days so thats a pretty good run . But both 'dems' and 'repubs' fecked the country up for future REAL Americans 'imo'. Just a comment !!

California was the state of Ronald Reagan & Richard Nixon. This year, the GOP may be left with just 8 seats of 53. It’s stunning even for those who have watched. Ds weren’t geniuses; Rs did it to themselves.

That comes out to 15% of California's House seats for Republicans, and 85% for Democrats. But only 44% of Californians are Democrats, 25% Republicans. So you say it's Reagan, but I say it's a good deal of gerrymandering.

The Amnesty wasn't Reagan's idea. It was a compromise that he made with the Democrat-controlled Congress. In exchange for stricter border-control, and stopping any further illegal immigration, and rapidly deporting any new illegals that came after that point, he agreed to allow amnesty for those already here.

As with several such deals that Reagan made with Congress, he held up his side of the deal, but the Democrat-controlled Congress refused to hold up its side. And now, decades later, Democrats point to this and try to pain Reagan as the one who is to blame for the results. His only failing, here, was making a compromise with traitorous crooks who wouldn't hold to their side of the deal.

so 'reagan' was stupid or maybe the rumored senility was setting in . Personally i think it was 'vp 'bush' that was mostly responsible . He influenced 'reagan' . His interest was because he was thinking of the future and would import mexican voters to vote for 'jebito' who was married to a 'mexican' and 'mexicans' would eventually support
mexican' grandson 'jorge' BBlaylock .

Best country is the world for my parents generation and my generation so far as i hit 70 in a few days so thats a pretty good run . But both 'dems' and 'repubs' fecked the country up for future REAL Americans 'imo'. Just a comment !!

so 'reagan' was stupid or maybe the rumored senility was setting in . Personally i think it was 'vp 'bush' that was mostly responsible . He influenced 'reagan' . His interest was because he was thinking of the future and would import mexican voters to vote for 'jebito' who was married to a 'mexican' and 'mexicans' would eventually support
mexican' grandson 'jorge' BBlaylock .

if you can't understand that is fine by me BBlaylock . More simple for you but it was 'reagan' and his 'vp bush' , both 'gop' reublicans that fecked up the USA for Real Americans BBlaylock .

was 'reagan' really senile and mentally impaired or just stupid ?? Or did he just want to flood the USA with 'third world' mexicans and 'otm' BBlaylock ??

What language was that supposed to be?

The individual words look like English, but they do not appear to be arranged in a way that makes any sense in this language.

Last edited:
if you can't understand that is fine by me BBlaylock . More simple for you but it was 'reagan' and his 'vp bush' , both 'gop' reublicans that fecked up the USA for Real Americans BBlaylock .

was 'reagan' really senile and mentally impaired or just stupid ?? Or did he just want to flood the USA with 'third world' mexicans and 'otm' BBlaylock ??

I never understood why people have such a hard on for Reagan. He spent a shit-ton of money and granted amnesty to millions for no good reason, without securing the border.

Andrew Johnson would have looked good following Jimmy Carter, I suppose.

Forum List

Back