Amnesty or path to citizenship.

SS is only having this glitch because of the baby boom demographics.

If you want to fix SS the easy way you let people who are willing to work hard (do you know any latinos ? they are the hardest working people I know) to offset the worker per recipient numbers.

problem solved

sealing the borders tight is a racists veiw of things,

If you do a better job of allowing the workers in who you really need no one needs to do it illegally,

its all out of racism from the past

If you do a better job of allowing the workers in who you really need no one needs to do it illegally,

God you are a fuckin idiot! WTF does racism have to do with our present laws? You can tell you are a liberal hack job. Criminals are criminals plain and simple. We have immigration laws for a reason. You know, to keep from our country running into the ground

Something besides that BS. IMO deporting criminals is not a waste of money. It is cleaning up our streets. When we have an illegal break the law, send their ass back! Not give them 2 more chances! Fuck them lazy, leechy dont-give-a-fuck-about-America assholes

I have no issue with deporting illegals who break the law. If they are contributing to our society, paying taxes and participating in our communities....I have no problem with welcoming them as Americans

I have no problem welcoming them when they do it legally. "Hey they are a criminal, but since they have a job, lets just make them citizens" NO

That cat is already out of the bag.

What do we do with 12 million people who are already here? If they work, pay taxes, contribute to our society....I have no problem making them Americans

These illegal fucks suck $3 from the system for every $1 they pay in.... they'll make perfect Democrat voters.

God you are a fuckin idiot! WTF does racism have to do with our present laws? You can tell you are a liberal hack job. Criminals are criminals plain and simple. We have immigration laws for a reason. You know, to keep from our country running into the ground

and why have we had rules that keep out people who our economy clearly NEEDS?

what are the legal numbers allowed from latin America per year?

you dont even fucking know

I have no issue with deporting illegals who break the law. If they are contributing to our society, paying taxes and participating in our communities....I have no problem with welcoming them as Americans

I have no problem welcoming them when they do it legally. "Hey they are a criminal, but since they have a job, lets just make them citizens" NO

That cat is already out of the bag.

What do we do with 12 million people who are already here? If they work, pay taxes, contribute to our society....I have no problem making them Americans

Of course not, you'll promise them free shit, on my nickel and they'll vote Democrat like most of the other low-information voters.

Wow, what a surprise.

These illegal fucks suck $3 from the system for every $1 they pay in.... they'll make perfect Democrat voters.

Mexicans are hard workers and will be more productive to society once they pay taxes

If it is racist why are we spending so much money and sacrificing so many lives to secure our border and Iraq and Afghanistan borders?
We only need foreign farm workers to pick our produce and they need to come in legally and not steal across the border and go into our inner cities and take jobs from low and unskilled americans. Racism is just a racist word used by advocates of illegal aliens who has nothing to contribute to this country but more little Mexicans.
H-2A temporary agricultural program allows more than adequate farm workers in but they don't want to do the hard work on farms. 20 million illegal aliens are not picking lettuce.

Try to better splain your self.

Forum List

Back