Amnesty or path to citizenship.

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ever since this act the right has railed about immigration.

why?

Immigration Act of 1924.

The Immigration Act of 1924 limited the number of immigrants allowed entry into the United States through a national origins quota. The quota provided immigration visas to two percent of the total number of people of each nationality in the United States as of the 1890 national census. It completely excluded immigrants from Asia.
Office of the Historian - Milestones - 1921-1936 - The Immigration Act of 1924...

Too damn many Mexicans here and that is not diversity.

Last edited:
I predict there will be a comprehensive immigration bill passed next year. Both Dems and Reps want to see one. There is a lot of points that both agree on. With the growing importance of the Latin vote, neither party can afford to ignore them.

These illegal fucks suck $3 from the system for every $1 they pay in.... they'll make perfect Democrat voters.

Mexicans are hard workers and will be more productive to society once they pay taxes

Only you would equate paying taxes with being more productive.

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick.

Wh would that be?

Wouldn't you rather have Mexican workers legally paying taxes than hiding from them?

Something besides that BS. IMO deporting criminals is not a waste of money. It is cleaning up our streets. When we have an illegal break the law, send their ass back! Not give them 2 more chances! Fuck them lazy, leechy dont-give-a-fuck-about-America assholes

I have no issue with deporting illegals who break the law. If they are contributing to our society, paying taxes and participating in our communities....I have no problem with welcoming them as Americans

I have no problem welcoming them when they do it legally. "Hey they are a criminal, but since they have a job, lets just make them citizens" NO

All persons in the United States are presumed innocent and entitled to due process of the law. No immigrant is ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been adjudicated as such in a court of law. And one can not be subject to punitive measures, such as deportation, absent due process.

‘Amnesty’ is not the answer, but a program such as the one proposed by GWB is.

Racism is just a racist word used by advocates of illegal aliens who has nothing to contribute to this country but more little Mexicans.

That sentence demonstrates quite well what a racist old bitch you are.

Something besides that BS. IMO deporting criminals is not a waste of money. It is cleaning up our streets. When we have an illegal break the law, send their ass back! Not give them 2 more chances! Fuck them lazy, leechy dont-give-a-fuck-about-America assholes

Illegal aliens have, be definition, violated our laws and our sovereignty, and disrespected our nation. They should not be here. However, most illegal aliens are NOT "lazy, leechy dont-give-a-fuck-about-America assholes." On the other hand, most of the mindless, extreme, hyper-partisan liberals who frequent this site DO fit that characterization.

I have no issue with deporting illegals who break the law. If they are contributing to our society, paying taxes and participating in our communities....I have no problem with welcoming them as Americans

I have no problem welcoming them when they do it legally. "Hey they are a criminal, but since they have a job, lets just make them citizens" NO

That cat is already out of the bag.

What do we do with 12 million people who are already here? If they work, pay taxes, contribute to our society....I have no problem making them Americans

You have no problem slapping the face of all the many, many more millions willing to respect our laws and our sovereignty enough to pursue the great honor of American citizenship the right and legal way?

sealing the borders tight is a racists veiw of things,

If you do a better job of allowing the workers in who you really need no one needs to do it illegally,

its all out of racism from the past

God you are a fuckin idiot! WTF does racism have to do with our present laws? You can tell you are a liberal hack job. Criminals are criminals plain and simple. We have immigration laws for a reason. You know, to keep from our country running into the ground

and why have we had rules that keep out people who our economy clearly NEEDS?

You reveal your ignorance and your racism yet again with such nonsense.

Around 12 million AMERICANS are unemployed right now.

The labor you want to believe America needs from illegal aliens you also assume must, for some reason, be done by Latinos?

That cat is already out of the bag.

What do we do with 12 million people who are already here? If they work, pay taxes, contribute to our society....I have no problem making them Americans

You have no problem slapping the face of all the many, many more millions willing to respect our laws and our sovereignty enough to pursue the great honor of American citizenship the right and legal way?

Actually, I don't
Things are not always fair in life, there has never been a level playing field

There is an old addage.....Posession is 9/10 of the law
They are here and will not magically return to Mexico for a do-over. If they are contributing to society, obey the laws, pay taxes....I would just as soon let them stay rather than go through the motions of trying to deport them

Forum List

Back