Amnesty: More Than 17000 Died In Syrian Prisons

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Amnesty International: Over 17,000 People Have Died In Syrian Detention Centers

The regime savagery seems to be neglected by western countries.

Syria-Some-of-the-Palestinian-Victims-of-Assads-Starvation-Campaign.jpg

We've got more folks incarcerated than any other nation on the planet - in privatized for profit prisons. We just don't care.

Obama's heart goes out to the victims. "We have done a lot but there is still much to do. This has nothing to do with Islam"

Obama inaction during the first years of revolution is the cause of terrorism rise of regime and ISIS in the region.
3bf93c7cc074c761447286415f7265ad.jpg

Obama's heart is in the right place-----he just does not
know how to do it. ----he will make a good professor of law----theory

Obama's heart goes out to the victims. "We have done a lot but there is still much to do. This has nothing to do with Islam"

Obama inaction during the first years of revolution is the cause of terrorism rise of regime and ISIS in the region.

Which is the right place?

Which is the right place?

the general----nice guy who wants to do a good job------he just does not know what to do

Obama's head is up his ass...all he has to do is say what he wants done...the generals know how to do it. He has not the balls to decide what he wants done. Doesn't want to get on the wrong side of his Iranian advisor.

Obama's head is up his ass...all he has to do is say what he wants done...the generals know how to do it. He has not the balls to decide what he wants done. Doesn't want to get on the wrong side of his Iranian advisor.

he does not know what he wants done-----he does not know
what to ask for---he is stymied

Fear not-----Syria has IRAN and Hezbollah----to protect the Syrians from EVIL. Syria has RUSSIA and-----ASSAD
Old stuff of unknown origin. No hint it has something to do with Syria. Maybe, the murderous cannibals of the FSA did it?

capt blei does remind me of the defendants at the Nuremburg
trials. -----in fact-----I knew nothing about the Nuremburg trials when I first encountered islamo Nazi propaganda----in my childhood----late 1950s. I was very young and knew nothing about anything. When I read the word SYRIA ----the only Syrians I knew were Christian people who went to churches or wore crucifix necklaces that featured crosses that had a few extra lines. Interestingly enough----some of the islamo Nazi propaganda was GENERATED IN SYRIA ----of course I thought "OH---there are Nazis in this place called "SYRIA" "---As it turned out----NOPE three were escapees from the Nuremburg trials who went on to write Nazi propaganda IN SYRIA. The stuff was fascinating-----it included PICTURES of piles of emaciated dead bodies---labeled "Christian germans murdered by jews". One of the pictures revealed miserable ragged looking people standing behind a barbed wire fence. The only situation like that that I knew of was "CONCENTRATION CAMPS' the picture was labeled "GAZA" and "ISRAEL PUT US HERE" I was so horrified I showed the little pamphlet to my mother--"Ma---look what they have in Israel" she looked and said "gaza is in Egypt" This is the kind of stuff upon which Capt Blei was suckled. It took me a long time before I understood that Syria is a land of Baathist filth------and not all Syrians are christians----just because we used to call PITA made by friendly christians ---
"Syrian bread" oh---the heartbreak of childhood illusions.. I came across all kinds of propaganda long before I had any idea what it was all about-----but I did learn---probably a lot earlier than do most americans. It took 10 more years before I learned that the propaganda developed in Syria that I stumbled into around age 10 ------is actually part of the grammar school curriculum in muslim countries all the way as far as PAKISTAN ... and in BAATHIST countries---not as much back then but INCREASINGLY --back then

Fear not-----Syria has IRAN and Hezbollah----to protect the Syrians from EVIL. Syria has RUSSIA and-----ASSAD
Old stuff of unknown origin. No hint it has something to do with Syria. Maybe, the murderous cannibals of the FSA did it?

trials. -----in fact-----I knew nothing about the Nuremburg trials when I first encountered islamo Nazi propaganda----in my childhood----late 1950s. I was very young and knew nothing about anything. When I read the word SYRIA ----the only Syrians I knew were Christian people who went to churches or wore crucifix necklaces that featured crosses that had a few extra lines. Interestingly enough----some of the islamo Nazi propaganda was GENERATED IN SYRIA ----of course I thought "OH---there are Nazis in this place called "SYRIA" "---As it turned out----NOPE three were escapees from the Nuremburg trials who went on to write Nazi propaganda IN SYRIA. The stuff was fascinating-----it included PICTURES of piles of emaciated dead bodies---labeled "Christian germans murdered by jews". One of the pictures revealed miserable ragged looking people standing behind a barbed wire fence. The only situation like that that I knew of was "CONCENTRATION CAMPS' the picture was labeled "GAZA" and "ISRAEL PUT US HERE" I was so horrified I showed the little pamphlet to my mother--"Ma---look what they have in Israel" she looked and said "gaza is in Egypt" This is the kind of stuff upon which Capt Blei was suckled. It took me a long time before I understood that Syria is a land of Baathist filth------and not all Syrians are christians----just because we used to call PITA made by friendly christians ---
"Syrian bread" oh---the heartbreak of childhood illusions.. I came across all kinds of propaganda long before I had any idea what it was all about-----but I did learn---probably a lot earlier than do most americans. It took 10 more years before I learned that the propaganda developed in Syria that I stumbled into around age 10 ------is actually part of the grammar school curriculum in muslim countries all the way as far as PAKISTAN ... and in BAATHIST countries---not as much back then but INCREASINGLY --back then
Nice story. The question is whom you are telling that.

to the honest people of cyberspace

to the honest people of cyberspace
:9:

Forum List

Back