America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

THe concern for workers over consumers is 100% stupid. Do you grasp the concept? workers are consumers!!

also, it would take us out of cell phone business and most other businesse so be a huge huge net loss to America. A liberal lacks the IQ to understand free trade.[/QUOTE]

Your proposals are irrelevant to whether or not imposing capital and wage and price controls would work as they would distort capital allocation within the economy.

I have no problem increasing your taxes from 4% to 24%, but your proposals are horrible economics.

Why is it horrible to move columns on a balance sheet to benefit the ones that keep the economy alive? Again, the numbers remain the same. The columns change.

also, it would take us out of cell phone business and most other businesse so be a huge huge net loss to America. A liberal lacks the IQ to understand free trade.

A cell phone costs $4.00 to manufacture. How much did you pay for yours?

Ah I got it so there is no reason for the whole world to be flocking to China! IF only they had talked to you first!! Why the transportation cost alone eats up the labor saving- right!!

Wrong. You're adding an additional 30% of revenue onto their expenses.

Is that Canadian math?

Follow along goofball.

Under my plan. A company with 300 or less employees.

A $10M/yr revenue company will have a $3M federal tax.

Subtract employee costs and state/local taxes 1 to 1 from the $3M reducing federal tax to zero.

If employee and state/local taxes are more than $3M (which they are) the feds give a subsidy check back.

You don't deduct expenses from your taxes. You deduct them from your revenue to get your taxable income. You can have two companies that both have $10 million in revenue. One can have a $3 million profit. The other can have a $3 million loss.

Get this through your thick head: The income tax is a tax on income, not revenue. It's a tax on what's left of your revenue after you deduct your expenses. You plan wouldn't even be constiutional because it doesn't tax income.

Your proposals are irrelevant to whether or not imposing capital and wage and price controls would work as they would distort capital allocation within the economy.

I have no problem increasing your taxes from 4% to 24%, but your proposals are horrible economics.

Why is it horrible to move columns on a balance sheet to benefit the ones that keep the economy alive? Again, the numbers remain the same. The columns change.

The economy is alive. We're growing faster now than we have since the recession.

No, your numbers don't remain the same. Once you start imposing wage and price controls and capital controls, you are no longer allowing the market to clear. You will create shortages in some areas and excesses in others. It's completely discredited economics.

I suspect the cost is actually less. Those reports were based on retail values of component parts. I would expect Apple to receive much better wholesale pricing. All the same, that $4 nonsense really highlights how OnePercenter is a raging liar who talks out of his ass.

This robbing of the poor half of the population has been quite deliberate,

so shall we end the liberal policies that have caused this? We could have 10 million new jobs tomorrow by just eliminating the corporate income tax. Instead of driving jobs off shore liberals would be driving them home. We could create another 10 million jobs tomorrow by shipping 10 million illegals home.

What do you say?

Jobs will not be created by eliminating corporate taxes. That's just silly. Doing so will not create any new demand for products. Tax cuts need to be directed toward individuals. Companies spend because they have to. Individuals spend because they can. What we should do is embrace Coolidge style income taxes. Eliminate taxes on the bottom 95% of people. Of course, that would need to be coupled with substantial reductions in spending, particularly entitlements.

Jobs will not be created by eliminating corporate taxes.

You're right, no individual or corporation would ever change their behavior in reaction to a change in the tax rate.
Wait, what?

You're right, no individual or corporation would ever change their behavior in reaction to a change in the tax rate.
Wait, what?

Businesses don't hire people just because they have extra money. Individuals, on the other hand, do tend to spend more when their disposable wealth increases. Especially middle class individuals. That increase in consumption fuels job growth.

also, it would take us out of cell phone business and most other businesse so be a huge huge net loss to America. A liberal lacks the IQ to understand free trade.

A cell phone costs $4.00 to manufacture. How much did you pay for yours?

Bullshit. Where did you get this figure? Don't tell me, I already know: your ass.

wow wow wow! Girls don't argy bargy, please!
The thing is that America needs more workplaces because when a person has a work he don't need to sell drugs, kill cops, theft and rob and etc...
Sometimes it seems that the government don't know this thing.

Wait, what?

Businesses don't hire people just because they have extra money. Individuals, on the other hand, do tend to spend more when their disposable wealth increases. Especially middle class individuals. That increase in consumption fuels job growth.

Businesses don't hire people just because they have extra money.

Who said anything about extra money?
A French company wouldn't move some operations to the US, to benefit from a 0% tax rate?
Why not?

Individuals, on the other hand, do tend to spend more when their disposable wealth increases.

You mean they change their behavior to respond to tax rate changes?

A French company wouldn't move some operations to the US, to benefit from a 0% tax rate?
Why not?

Oh boy, a new corporate headquarters adding tens of jobs to the American economy. That's so insignificant it's absurd to even bother with it.

You mean they change their behavior to respond to tax rate changes?

No. They change their behavior in response to an increase in disposable wealth. I made that very clear already.

Forum List

Back