America's most Biblically Hostile U.S. President

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This is the most amazing list finally compiled on Obama's hostile actions towards Jews and Christians.

Here's some examples. Complete list is at link.

1. Acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:

April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren't like them.” 1

February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011. 2

April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus' name be covered when he is making his speech. 3

May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House. 4

April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three. 5

October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions. 6

WallBuilders - Issues and Articles - America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

Last edited:
Part 2 I want to make sure the posts are within copyright guidelines so I've broken this up.

2. Acts of hostility from the Obama-led military toward people of Biblical faith:

June 2011 – The Department of Veterans Affairs forbids references to God and Jesus during burial ceremonies at Houston National Cemetery. 17

August 2011 – The Air Force stops teaching the Just War theory to officers in California because the course is taught by chaplains and is based on a philosophy introduced by St. Augustine in the third century AD – a theory long taught by civilized nations across the world (except America). 18

September 2011 – Air Force Chief of Staff prohibits commanders from notifying airmen of programs and services available to them from chaplains. 19

September 2011 – The Army issues guidelines for Walter Reed Medical Center stipulating that “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading materials and/or facts) are allowed to be given away or used during a visit.” 20

More at this link:

http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles.asp?id=106938

Last edited:
Part 3

3. Acts of hostility toward Biblical values:

January 2009 – Obama lifts restrictions on U.S. government funding for groups that provide abortion services or counseling abroad, forcing taxpayers to fund pro-abortion groups that either promote or perform abortions in other nations. 26

January 2009 – President Obama’s nominee for deputy secretary of state asserts that American taxpayers are required to pay for abortions and that limits on abortion funding are unconstitutional. 27

March 2009 – The Obama administration shut out pro-life groups from attending a White House-sponsored health care summit. 28

More at link:

http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles.asp?id=106938

Last edited:
The most biblically hostile politicians are the ones who use religion to lead Christians into war, hate and apathy. Hell will be hot for them.

Pro-choice is not anti-Biblical.

Certainly not anti-Christian. Christ never said a word about abortion.

Most Jews are pro-choice btw.

what she's really saying is if you respect the first amendment's separation of church and state, you're "anti-biblical"

i'm so glad her bible isn't mine.

and i sure as hell don't want it to be.

can you imagine if she had to pray to mecca in school. she'd be shrieking about creeping sharia law.

The sad thing is that Conservatives are so unsure of their faith that they demand that their religion be everywhere and infused into everything... Kind of like Radical Islam... without the terrorism....so far.

I am firm in my faith and I don't feel the need to proselytize to people on a continual basis... That's Religious freedom.. freedom to believe as your heart desires and also the freedom not to be bombarded with it.

Scripture does address the sanctity of life. And life in the womb. Of this there is no doubt.

Here's a few examples. But that's not what the list is all about.

"Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:4-5).

"What then shall I do when God rises up? When He punishes, how shall I answer Him? Did not He who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same One fashion us in the womb?" (Job 31:14-15)

"For You formed my inward parts; you covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well." (Psalm 139:13-14)

Luke 1:15 states that John the Baptist will be "filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb", which means that the baby in the womb has a soul for the Holy Spirit to fill.

Scripture does address the sanctity of life. And life in the womb. Of this there is no doubt.

"Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:4-5).

"What then shall I do when God rises up? When He punishes, how shall I answer Him? Did not He who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same One fashion us in the womb?" (Job 31:14-15)

"For You formed my inward parts; you covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well." (Psalm 139:13-14)

Luke 1:15 states that John the Baptist will be "filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb", which means that the baby in the womb has a soul for the Holy Spirit to fill.

None of that prohibits abortion. There are passages in the Bible where God instructs the Israelites to kill babies, as well.

It's not like the God of the Bible had a big thing against killing babies.

This is the most amazing list finally compiled on Obama's hostile actions towards Jews and Christians.

April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren't like them.” 1

February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011. 2

April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus' name be covered when he is making his speech. 3

May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House. 4

April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three. 5

October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions. 6

WallBuilders - Issues and Articles - America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

Scared crackers make me laugh.

Where's the "hostility"? I guess I missed it.

The sad thing is that Conservatives are so unsure of their faith that they demand that their religion be everywhere and infused into everything... Kind of like Radical Islam... without the terrorism....so far.

I am firm in my faith and I don't feel the need to proselytize to people on a continual basis... That's Religious freedom.. freedom to believe as your heart desires and also the freedom not to be bombarded with it.

Your faith encourages 'group think'.... how sad for you.

Funny your "avatar" is a little winged fairy. The evidence for their existence is equal to that of angels, demons and other occult figures.

Sure is. But then with our biblically illiterate society, Im not surprised people claim this.

Then why are you broad brushing conservatives? I'm firm in my faith, and I certainly do NOT routinely make a point of it !

what on earth does YOUR scripture have to do with OUR government?

:cuckoo:

I didn't say scripture had anything to do with government Jillian.

I was responding to NY Carbineer's assertion that Christ said nothing about abortion.

Tell that to the Philistines, oh wait, they were slaughtered to the last babe in the womb. The God of the old testament was a blood thirsty, genocidal demon.

Forum List

Back