America's most Biblically Hostile U.S. President

The dude is a christian. You are forgetting this fact.

You include the Jews in your persecution story. Interesting.

And yet he actively does all the above listed.

And of course I included the Jews, they are included on the original list. They are a Biblically based religion

This is the most amazing list finally compiled on Obama's hostile actions towards Jews and Christians.

Here's some examples. Complete list is at link.

1. Acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:

April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren't like them.” 1

February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011. 2

April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus' name be covered when he is making his speech. 3

May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House. 4

April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three. 5

October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions. 6

WallBuilders - Issues and Articles - America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

Hey great news tinydumbass! I found a link to like 60 more reasons Obama hates the bible or whatever noise your espousing.

Click here!
Obama hates Christians!

what on earth does YOUR scripture have to do with OUR government?

:cuckoo:

It's quite easy. Youre government is trying to oppress, silent, and shut down people who believe in our scriptures. We oppose that because as of right now, we still have the religious liberty to do so.

Really? Are you being blocked from going to church?

Are you really claiming that our religious freedom is limited with going to Church and has nothing to do with our everyday actions?

Where exactly is this idea that as long as you are permitted to go to Church, the government isnt restricting your religious liberty coming from? Religious liberty involves a heck of alot more than going to Church. It involves the daily practice of our faiths as well. When government makes efforts to prevent that, they are hostile to us. When the government goes out of it's ways to disrespect us while respecting other faiths, there is a hostility there.

Wow the defensiveness is really wild.

I don't expect Obama to be a religious cheerleader. But neither do I expect him nor his administration to diss those of faith.

It's quite simple.

It's funny how the right-wingers start threads and when they get exposed as unintelligent boobs they make dumb comments like "Wow the defensiveness is really wild".

So the right wingers are "unintelligent boobs" for citing 12 pages of examples with citations of the Obama administration being hostile to Biblically based faiths. Yet, the left is intelligent for failing to address a single one, without explaining why a single example is incorrect, and providing no evidence to counter any of the examples?

Is that really the story you are sticking to?

I've not seen one poster actually address the compilation. And I have to tell you the lists validate our concerns.

It's quite easy. Youre government is trying to oppress, silent, and shut down people who believe in our scriptures. We oppose that because as of right now, we still have the religious liberty to do so.

Are you really claiming that our religious freedom is limited with going to Church and has nothing to do with our everyday actions?

Really? What everyday actions are you deprived of? Can you not Pray silently at any time of your choosing? What? Tell me...

Or is it that you want everyone to see and know that you're praying when you pray.... like in Schools, etc? If that's the case..

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full" Matthew 6:5.

Like I said... so insecure in your faith...sad, really.

Really? What everyday actions are you deprived of? Can you not Pray silently at any time of your choosing? What? Tell me...

Or is it that you want everyone to see and know that you're praying when you pray.... like in Schools, etc? If that's the case..

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full" Matthew 6:5.

With all due respect, did you read any of the list?

Let's take the situation in Houston for example. This is a real deal. Not fabricated.

It's actually in the court system. How is this not hostile to freedom of religion?

Houston Veterans Claim Censorship of Prayers, Including Ban on 'God' and 'Jesus'

Published June 29, 2011

Veterans in Houston say the Department of Veterans Affairs is consistently censoring their prayers by banning them from saying the words "God" and "Jesus" during funeral services at Houston National Cemetery.

Three organizations -- the Veterans of Foreign Wars, The American Legion and the National Memorial Ladies -- allege that the cemetery's director and other government officials have created "religious hostility" at the cemetery and are violating the First Amendment.

According to court documents filed this week in federal court, the cemetery's director, Arleen Ocasio, has banned saying "God" at funerals and requires prayers be submitted in advance for government approval, MyFoxHouston.com reports.

Read more: Houston Veterans Claim Censorship Of Prayers, Including Ban On 'God' And 'Jesus' | Fox News

Last edited:

I don't believe in religion, so I don't care about your worship of bullshit. Where don't you have religious freedom? Can you build a mosque anywhere you want?

Let's take the situation in Houston for example. This is a real deal. Not fabricated.

It's actually in the court system. How is this not hostile to freedom of religion?

Houston Veterans Claim Censorship of Prayers, Including Ban on 'God' and 'Jesus'

Published June 29, 2011

Veterans in Houston say the Department of Veterans Affairs is consistently censoring their prayers by banning them from saying the words "God" and "Jesus" during funeral services at Houston National Cemetery.

Three organizations -- the Veterans of Foreign Wars, The American Legion and the National Memorial Ladies -- allege that the cemetery's director and other government officials have created "religious hostility" at the cemetery and are violating the First Amendment.

According to court documents filed this week in federal court, the cemetery's director, Arleen Ocasio, has banned saying "God" at funerals and requires prayers be submitted in advance for government approval, MyFoxHouston.com reports.

Read more: Houston Veterans Claim Censorship Of Prayers, Including Ban On 'God' And 'Jesus' | Fox News

You cry over veterans being able to say god, yet you bash a veteran who is denied the right to vote.

Priceless.

I've not seen one poster actually address the compilation. And I have to tell you the lists validate our concerns.

April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren't like them.” 1

Are you saying that people don't cling to religion when they get desperate? I think that's a fair statement. Remember the phrase, "there are no athiests in foxholes"? Also, many religious people do have antipathy to people who aren't like them. Don't religions usually say 'believe what we say to believe or you're going to hell'? No exceptions - how's that being inclusive to any stretch of the imagination? How kindly do the Catholics take to the gays?

February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011. 2

This is an actual Obama quote when he addressed the issue: "One more misunderstanding I want to clear up — under our plan … federal conscience laws will remain in place,".

April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus' name be covered when he is making his speech. 3

Come on, you say this like it proves the "President hates Jesus"; in actuality this was covered so it wouldn't be distracting to the speech. The backdrops are always tweaked and modified for every Presidential speech to maintain consistency - this is not out of the norm. Also, how would it look for the President - a public figure, who represents a country that holds dear our famed "separation of church and state" slogan - give a policy speech with a giant gold Jesus symbol behind him. I mean, use your head!

May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House. 4

Sounds more like adhering to the concept of separation and church and state to me, not "Biblical hostility".

April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three. 5

Does the Bible even mention abortion once?

October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions. 6

Sorry, but this a ridiculously poor, "pick this, but disregard that" type of point. For starters, how do you reconcile the simple fact that Obama has said the words "God bless" on MANY, MANY occasions when closing speeches? I don't think you can.

Last edited:

Published June 29, 2011

You cry over veterans being able to say god, yet you bash a veteran who is denied the right to vote.

Priceless.

I know it's a full moon and all but where did I bash a veteran who is denied the right to vote?

I don't believe in religion, so I don't care about your worship of bullshit. Where don't you have religious freedom? Can you build a mosque anywhere you want?

Not sure why I would want to build a mosque, but If i wanted to, i should be able to.

When you try to use force to stop people from exercising their religious beliefs, that's a pretty good indication that you are trying to take them away.

"Clinging"? He wasn't talking about Christians, he was talking about a lot of country people, and he wasn't wrong. He was saying they've given up on gov't...

Pro-choice is not anti-Biblical.

Certainly not anti-Christian. Christ never said a word about abortion.

Most Jews are pro-choice btw.

Scripture does address the sanctity of life. And life in the womb. Of this there is no doubt.

Here's a few examples. But that's not what the list is all about.

"Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:4-5).

"What then shall I do when God rises up? When He punishes, how shall I answer Him? Did not He who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same One fashion us in the womb?" (Job 31:14-15)

"For You formed my inward parts; you covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well." (Psalm 139:13-14)

Luke 1:15 states that John the Baptist will be "filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb", which means that the baby in the womb has a soul for the Holy Spirit to fill.

None of that has a word from the Christ about abortion.

Forum List

Back