America's "Law and Order" president need to be back in the White House

4vmfqi.jpg

Not even a little.

Trump is right, we need to restore law and order. America has gone down hill. We are no longer a moral nation.

---Trump at Slain NYPD Officer Diller’s Wake: America Must Restore ‘Law and Order’---

You know more cops died in Trump’s four years than all eight years of Obama.

Trump is right, we need to restore law and order. America has gone down hill. We are no longer a moral nation.

---Trump at Slain NYPD Officer Diller’s Wake: America Must Restore ‘Law and Order’---

Yes, you do need to restore law and order. LOCK TRUMP UP!!!

"It was the January 6ers who were mercilessly attacked by cops that patriotic day."

-----------------------------------------------

????

I would recommend to the poster MAGAman that he watch the first day's presentation of the January 6th Select Committee. Seemed to me that the police were on the defensive....vastly outnumbered, inadequately protected by riot gear and weaponry. And being savagely beaten by an armed angry mob intentionally provoked to that anger level by Don Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Mel Brooks, John Eastman, and other speakers at the Ellipse rally.

Or,.......the poster MAGAman may wish to watch the videos and the testimony presented at Don Trump's second impeachment in January of 2021.

In both proceedings, the J6 Committee and the 2nd Impeachment, beginning just days after he incited the riot at the Capitol, there is clear and abundant video of criminal mayhem initiated by Don Trump's deluded supporters against the thin blue-line of uniformed police.

Criminal attacks by Don Trump supporters he sought to use as his Brown Shirts, his Janjaweed, to stop our Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power'.

And for that, in my opinion, he need be criminally prosecuted and convicted and sentenced appropriately.
At best it was dereliction of duty. But it was unquestionably, a criminal dereliction of duty.

He sat on his fat ass for over 3hours as our uniformed police were savagely beaten by his intentionally provoked mob. THAT is not leadership.

Anybody who has been a leader, or followed a competent, well-meaning leader recognizes that.

I hope I am clear on that.

This Trump mess just gets weirder and weirder. I can't believe it. He's acting out every day with some new insanity.

What is absolute insane in all of this is that Trump is running a massive fraud/grift right out public right now with his World Digital Media company. The stock is worthless. The company has no assets, other than the Truth Social platform, and is hemorraging cash, but it's the perfect vehicle for Trump.

No campaign fund reporting requirements. No donation limits. No limitations on how the funds are used. No prohibition on foreign cash. Trump can sell off his stock in 6 months and when, not if, this company goes bankrupt and the investors lose everything, Donnie will skate off with a couple of billion dollars.

Donald Trump is truly the Greatest Conman the World has ever seen.

Good news. Crime is at a lower rate than any time it was under Trump.

We expect it to drop even lower after we put Trump and his criminal enterprise behind bars.

Forum List

Back