Americans really REALLY hate government

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
This makes my weekend and gives me renewed faith in my fellow Americans...God bless America and please terminate the government.

If there is one thing that Americans can agree on these days, it is the fact that most of us don’t like the government. CBS News has just released an article entitled “Americans hate the U.S. government more than ever“, and an average of recent surveys calculated by Real Clear Politics found that 63 percent of all Americans believe the country is heading in the wrong direction and only 28 percent of all Americans believe that the country is heading in the right direction. In just a few days the first real ballots of the 2016 election will be cast in Iowa, and up to this point the big story of this cycle has been the rise of “outsider” candidates that many of the pundits had assumed would never have a legitimate chance. Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders have all been beneficiaries of the overwhelming disgust that the American people feel regarding what has been going on in Washington.

And it isn’t just Barack Obama or members of Congress that Americans are disgusted with. According to the CBS News article that I referenced above, our satisfaction with various federal agencies has fallen to an eight year low…
⇒ Keep Reading

The gov does 1000s of things . People hate highways and national parks ?

I bet if u asked any American they can come up with a list of things they do like about the gov .

Americans are fed up with government growing and insinuating itself into our lives - more and more each day. THAT is why Americans hate government.

I bet if u asked any American they can come up with a list of things they do like about the gov .

Bingo!!! Sure there's things that some people dislike about government but there's a thousand times more things that they like. Without government we'd be like Haiti or Somali. I am sure people would hate that more.

OK.... I hate government employees getting "bonuses" for doing their damned jobs (or NOT doing) their jobs - i.e., the IRS and the VA.

This makes my weekend and gives me renewed faith in my fellow Americans...God bless America and please terminate the government.

If there is one thing that Americans can agree on these days, it is the fact that most of us don’t like the government. CBS News has just released an article entitled “Americans hate the U.S. government more than ever“, and an average of recent surveys calculated by Real Clear Politics found that 63 percent of all Americans believe the country is heading in the wrong direction and only 28 percent of all Americans believe that the country is heading in the right direction. In just a few days the first real ballots of the 2016 election will be cast in Iowa, and up to this point the big story of this cycle has been the rise of “outsider” candidates that many of the pundits had assumed would never have a legitimate chance. Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders have all been beneficiaries of the overwhelming disgust that the American people feel regarding what has been going on in Washington.

And it isn’t just Barack Obama or members of Congress that Americans are disgusted with. According to the CBS News article that I referenced above, our satisfaction with various federal agencies has fallen to an eight year low…
⇒ Keep Reading

We have only ourselves to blame. It is culture rot at its finest. We have allowed our own culture to decay and rot away until that rot has infested our very government at all levels.

Americans are fed up with government growing and insinuating itself into our lives - more and more each day. THAT is why Americans hate government.

I think most nations peoples hate their Government, for exactly the reasons you state.

We have a combination Big Brother-Nanny State and it needs to stop.

⇒ Keep Reading

We have only ourselves to blame. It is culture rot at its finest. We have allowed our own culture to decay and rot away until that rot has infested our very government at all levels.

The Cultural Marxism is to blame for this.

People don't like the IRS . Well no shit ! Who likes the tax man!?

Here's the bad part...

There are 85,000 IRS enforcement agents

There are 7,000 Intel agents both military and civilian

What's wrong with this picture?

Here's the bad part...

Nothing?

There are 300,000,000 Americans + how many business's ? Whole lot of tax returns going on.

Who do you think brings in the money to pay the 7000 intel agents ?

⇒ Keep Reading
What they should hate is the oligarchy that controls this country.

Here's the bad part...

Nothing?

There are 300,000,000 Americans + how many business's ? Whole lot of tax returns going on.

Who do you think brings in the money to pay the 7000 intel agents ?

And the American tax code is 80,000 pages. Good job security, huh? A flat tax would get rid of two-thirds of those assholes and turn the tax code into a single page or two. That's one way to begin cutting the size of this monster.

Here's the bad part...

A lot...but the foolish statists have no problem with it.

Indeed. They see nothing whatsoever wrong with some IRS asshole making 95,000 per year + bonuses while they languish away at Walmart on 29 hours a week. I don't know - they're either brain dead or just plain stupid.

Forum List

Back