Americans have the right to know if a supreme court justice is dying

It's the duty of the media to report such things in depth but if the media becomes some sort of political propaganda entity there isn't much we can do about it.

fox news IS a political propaganda machine.

and there is nothing we can do about it.
Fox seems like a propaganda machine compared to the rest of the media because it bends over backwards to be fair and balanced. Even if Fox did tilt towards the GOP it's only one network (with the highest ratings) compared to ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, Al Jazeera and the freaking Comedy Channel not to mention the mulch media and almost all of Hollywood but lefties are whiners so it seems unfair.
FOX is just as fake as CNN, just a little bit different fake

After the bullshit with Merrick Garland, I wouldn't care if they went full weekend at Ruthie's.

She is a fine, very intelligent woman with a whole lotta gumption and the conviction of her beliefs. She's my hero. I hope she is at peace and when it is her time, I hope she doesn't suffer.

ruth_bader_ginsburg.jpg
Nice sentiment OldLady, but Ruth is going to hell after she dies and you know it.
I’d worry more about your own fate than judging other people you don’t know.

She better make it to January 2021

Why?
Because if Trump gets another SC pick the country will burn.

No,your vision of the country will burn.
And thats a good thing....better get your fire resistant panties on.
You have no vision for the country. Just some imagined past that never existed. Stealing a pick, then killing the filibuster to shut the majority of the country out of having a say in 2 more picks, is not going to go well.

None of that happened.

Why?

No,your vision of the country will burn.
And thats a good thing....better get your fire resistant panties on.
You have no vision for the country. Just some imagined past that never existed. Stealing a pick, then killing the filibuster to shut the majority of the country out of having a say in 2 more picks, is not going to go well.

None of that happened.
Are you stupid?

Why?
Is that a threat?
It's the truth.

Will madonna say something inflammatory again?

He's hoping pantifa will leave the inner city like he hoped BLM would.
I'm content watching them trash their own cities.

We're all dying, a process that starts with birth. Some are dying faster than others, some are closer to death than others. Regardless of their stature in society, I am not convinced it's anyone's business but they're own.

I hate to tell the OP but the occupation someone has does not remove their right to privacy, and their medical situation is THEIR business NOT yours.

Is that a threat?
It's the truth.

Will madonna say something inflammatory again?

He's hoping pantifa will leave the inner city like he hoped BLM would.
I'm content watching them trash their own cities.
^ :cuckoo:

Damn!!!
Aren't you the intellectual.

I hate to tell the OP but the occupation someone has does not remove their right to privacy, and their medical situation is THEIR business NOT yours.

If she wasnt making decisions that effect over 300 million people I'd agree with you.
As far as I'm concerned you give up those rights when you take on that mantle.
It's not like she's suffering from the common cold,I know attitudes change in the face of death.
I just watched my Mother die a few months ago and I didnt even recognize her at the end.

It will be in all the papers if a Justice dies

It was when Scalia died

It was when Scalia died
Scalia was murdered because the deep state expected Hillary to win and appoint his successor

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dumb shits

It was when Scalia died
Scalia was murdered because the deep state expected Hillary to win and appoint his successor

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dumb shits
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone

Mighty quiet all of a sudden

Forum List

Back