Americans have the right to know if a supreme court justice is dying

I am not generally interested in someone's mortality, particularly in regard to a lifetime appointment. (It seems that this issue is self-correcting in this case.) However, the health and life expectancy of a candidate for an important executive position is a relevant factor. For example, FDR's deteriorating health was kept secret from the public during the 1944 Presidential election until he died six months later, thus depriving voters of the knowledge that they were effectively electing Harry Truman to be President.
True, but we don't vote for the Supreme Court justices and have no input into it except to email our senators. Which we will have plenty of time to do once the President announces his pick.

She better make it to January 2021

Why?
Because if Trump gets another SC pick the country will burn.

No,your vision of the country will burn.
And thats a good thing....better get your fire resistant panties on.
You have no vision for the country. Just some imagined past that never existed. Stealing a pick, then killing the filibuster to shut the majority of the country out of having a say in 2 more picks, is not going to go well.

She better make it to January 2021

Why?
Because if Trump gets another SC pick the country will burn.

No,your vision of the country will burn.
And thats a good thing....better get your fire resistant panties on.
You have no vision for the country. Just some imagined past that never existed. Stealing a pick, then killing the filibuster to shut the majority of the country out of having a say in 2 more picks, is not going to go well.

Hide and watch.....

riots and disruption will only be a big deal in Big Cities where the 'riff raff' lives is my opinion . But America will be fine Auggie .

I spent 3 decades taking frequent flyer cancer patients in/out of hospitals

they all withered away like flowers.....

it's a god awful disease i wouldn't wish on the devil himself

~S~

I don't wish death on anybody, but maybe she should got to Cuba and get in line for treatment. Liberals are always telling us their medical care is better than ours.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes 3 weeks of radiation treatment for tumor on pancreas at NYC's Memorial Sloan Kettering Center

Why is it that we hear that Goonsburg has pancreatic cancer after she has chemotherapy. Pancreatic cancer is fatal always, this woman should retire and enjoy the end of her life instead of continuing to kill babies.

This is sadder than can be expressed, the woman is actually retarded

It just shows that power is everything to a leftist......

"It just shows that power is everything to a leftist......"

oh....the irony.....

i'm just posting to disagree with the threads opening Header or Statement . I'm just posting to say that Americans have NO Right to KNOW another persons Private Business Frannie .

Dont agree with that.
She makes decisions that affect over 300 million people,that makes it my business and everyone else's.
If she worked at the Quickie Mart fine,I dont need to know or want to.
She should get Trump’s doctor to tell the world that she is the healthiest justice ever.

She is a fine, very intelligent woman with a whole lotta gumption and the conviction of her beliefs. She's my hero. I hope she is at peace and when it is her time, I hope she doesn't suffer.

ruth_bader_ginsburg.jpg
Nice sentiment OldLady, but Ruth is going to hell after she dies and you know it.

It's the duty of the media to report such things in depth but if the media becomes some sort of political propaganda entity there isn't much we can do about it.

It's the duty of the media to report such things in depth but if the media becomes some sort of political propaganda entity there isn't much we can do about it.

fox news IS a political propaganda machine.

and there is nothing we can do about it.

i'm just posting to disagree with the threads opening Header or Statement . I'm just posting to say that Americans have NO Right to KNOW another persons Private Business Frannie .

Dont agree with that.
She makes decisions that affect over 300 million people,that makes it my business and everyone else's.
If she worked at the Quickie Mart fine,I dont need to know or want to.
She should get Trump’s doctor to tell the world that she is the healthiest justice ever.

Maybe you should try and save your SCJ by sucking the cancer out of her asshole.
It's no different than what you do with your buddies who dont have fatal cancer.

She is a fine, very intelligent woman with a whole lotta gumption and the conviction of her beliefs. She's my hero. I hope she is at peace and when it is her time, I hope she doesn't suffer.

ruth_bader_ginsburg.jpg
Nice sentiment OldLady, but Ruth is going to hell after she dies and you know it.

This pig has been in hell for years, the devil is eating her body and soul away as we converse

fox news IS a political propaganda machine.

and there is nothing we can do about it.
Fox seems like a propaganda machine compared to the rest of the media because it bends over backwards to be fair and balanced. Even if Fox did tilt towards the GOP it's only one network (with the highest ratings) compared to ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, Al Jazeera and the freaking Comedy Channel not to mention the mulch media and almost all of Hollywood but lefties are whiners so it seems unfair.

Forum List

Back