Americans are twice as willing to distance Christian extremists from their religion as Muslims

imrs.php

All this graph shows me is that one side equates our CITIZENS constitutional right over foreigners..

The post makes no sense. It compares terrorism and mass shootings. guno makes it about Christians.

Here's an alternative title. guno is twice as willing to call you names if you don't agree with him than any of the other extreme USMB clowns.

Last edited:
Sure guno let's start here (Slavery) and let us keep it current, not more then fifty years ago or what has transpired lets do today right now.

The post makes no sense. It compares terrorism and mass shootings. guno makes it about Christians.

Here's an alternative title. guno is twice as willing to call you names if you don't agree with him than any of the other extreme USMB clowns.

Obviously you didn't read the link.

Perhaps the most striking questions, though, were a pair in which the pollsters asked whether people were willing to distance terrorists from the religions in whose name they claimed to be acting. (The questions were: "When people claim to be Muslim/Christian and commit acts of violence in the name of Islam/Christianity, do you believe they really are Muslim/Christian, or not?")

Americans were nearly twice as willing to assume that those saying they were committing violent acts in the name of Christianity weren't real Christians than they were to make the same distinction for Muslims. (Many terrorist acts, of course, are a subset of this category.)

Americans are twice as willing to distance Christian extremists from their religion as Muslims

I completely agree.

In the Judea Christian Nation of America not all are Christians or Jews but people generally use their voices to dissent. Weirdo's that go bombing shit are arrested, prosecuted and jailed not generally praised nor allowed to walk away freely without consequences. The article is nothing more than propagandizing bullshit.

A few dumb asses tend to get violent and think they can force another into obeying their will but even that only goes so far here.

The only situation we have that is very bad now is the money problem of allowing corporate fascist into the political scheme of things and even much of that falls back to your Islamic cousins whom some of the leaders of this country decided were okay to have as allies. Those few that made that decision many years ago are either dead and gone or soon to be on their way out.

I don't consider punching an asshole in the nose being extremism. Nor do I consider putting a gun to a would be rapist head violence comparable with stoning and bloodying someone on a street corner for being victimized and raped.

Perhaps the most striking questions, though, were a pair in which the pollsters asked whether people were willing to distance terrorists from the religions in whose name they claimed to be acting. (The questions were: "When people claim to be Muslim/Christian and commit acts of violence in the name of Islam/Christianity, do you believe they really are Muslim/Christian, or not?")

Americans were nearly twice as willing to assume that those saying they were committing violent acts in the name of Christianity weren't real Christians than they were to make the same distinction for Muslims. (Many terrorist acts, of course, are a subset of this category.)

I completely agree.
You are right MsDanger. I studied the graph and barely skimmed the text. I recognized another guno hit piece on Christians and cut to the chase. Cute pugs. Why aren't they in clownface?

I completely agree.
You are right MsDanger. I studied the graph and barely skimmed the text. I recognized another guno hit piece on Christians and cut to the chase. Cute pugs. Why aren't they in clownface?

Because pugs are the clown breed of dogs. :)

And most Muslims are decent people, and most Christians are as well.

Your opinion is in error, norwegan, but I agree that Muslims need to be much more public and vocal about their denunciation.

• Muslim voices against extremism - The American ...
    theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/muslim...
    May 31, 2007 · It is also listed as a resource on many other sites, ... MUSLIMS DENOUNCEEXTREMISM & TERRORISM. ... Muslim Voices Against Extremism and Terrorism

Forum List

Back