Americans are not buying it that the economy is doing well under this Administration

yeh, it was more like a depression

more people lost their homes in '22 and '21 than in 2008.

Yeh... looking more like a depression than a recession. Either way, bidim is bad news for USA
A depression with an unemployment rate below 4%.

Does that sound right to you?

A depression with an unemployment rate below 4%.

Does that sound right to you?
for one, I doubt the rate is that low. I don't believe leftists like you. But even if it is 4%

those are just jobs that came back after the plandemic was found to be mostly a fraud and things got back to normal, finally. They are not new jobs, in other words

I do not get shit from anyone, hell I only got one check from Trump and that was only because I had not filed my taxes for 2019 yet since they pushed the date we had to file back.

Unlike most of you, I do rely on a specific party to be in power for me to prosper.

I'd say parroting back to me what I said to you is a good insult ... if it was a good insult ... but it completely isn't. It just shows how brainless you are and how little you have below the belt

I'd say parroting back to me what I said to you is a good insult ... if it was a good insult ... but it completely isn't. It just shows how brainless you are and how little you have below the belt

If only I had said such a thing to you, you might actually have a point.

But alas...you have failed yet again.

for one, I doubt the rate is that low. I don't believe leftists like you. But even if it is 4%

those are just jobs that came back after the plandemic was found to be mostly a fraud and things got back to normal, finally. They are not new jobs, in other words
There’s nearly 4 million more jobs now than before the pandemic.

Do you know what the unemployment rate was during the depression?

Either are teabaggers.

December 24 2017
President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier. Mr. Trump directed those comments to friends dining nearby at the exclusive club.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

House Republicans tout infrastructure funding they voted ...

View attachment 807490
go.com
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story
Jan 24, 2022 — House Republicans who voted against the infrastructure bill have been touting funding for their state that came from it.

Sewell, Dems secure $1.4 billion for broadband; Tuberville ...

View attachment 807487
Alabama Political Reporter
https://www.alreporter.com › 2023/06/28 › sewell-de...
Jun 28, 2023 — Sewell, Dems secure $1.4 billion for broadband; Tuberville praises bill he voted against ... State leaders are happy to get the much needed ...

Politicians all suck. I like how you like half of them and I like none of them and you're lecturing me about how politicians suck. Grow up and buy a clue

With all that extra money we have in our pockets now from Trumps tax cuts, we can afford anything!

Inflation is starting to get back in control

View attachment 807462
Unemployment is historic low, a reduction on when Biden received it..

All this is just getting better...

This is the problem, Trump was in charge in an increase in Unemployment, increase in borrowing, solid GDP growth (better than Trumps)..
Biden has basically beat the shit out of Trump 4 years in charge.. Trump had negative job growth, vastly increased borrowing, screwed up the supply chain...

So all you have left is to sell bullshit and this thread is ye trying to show that you can still fool a lot of America..
Which policies?

What did Trump do other than be President when the pandemic happened that caused unemployment to go up?

What did Biden do other than be President when the pandemic ended that made unemployment go down?

If they are responsible they must have done something.

Politicians all suck. I like how you like half of them and I like none of them and you're lecturing me about how politicians suck.
I like half of them better than the half you support and defend.

56-Years-Of-Presidencies-2.jpg

Grow up and buy a clue
As you couldn't even steal a clue.

Forum List

Back