Americans are not buying it that the economy is doing well under this Administration

You are a typical Democrat, you vote for the Democrat party then claim you didn't vote for anything the Democrat party stands for. Duh, dar, derp, you're totally brainless

My 2020 ballot....you lose again.

1638725466237-png.572103

The Democrat party who you spend all day pumping before you claim you're a "libertarian," LOL

Then link to an example of me doing that. Should be easy since you say I do it all day.

I will be happy to wait while you look.

Then link to an example of me doing that. Should be easy since you say I do it all day.

I will be happy to wait while you look.

Or ... you could start taking some actual libertarian positions in discussions instead of just being a left wing moonbat like you've been doing, just a thought. I've literally never seen you argue for an actual libertarian position, and obviously I've read a lot of your stupid government loving shit. If you knew me, you'd realize that if I came across you doing that, I would point it out. You need to ask yourself if you believe you are actually a libertarian why that isn't coming out in your arguments. Any idea?

Or ... you could start taking some actual libertarian positions in discussions instead of just being a left wing moonbat like you've been doing, just a thought. I've literally never seen you argue for an actual libertarian position, and obviously I've read a lot of your stupid government loving shit.

And yet you still cannot name one "stupid government loving shit" that I support.

Why is that?

If you knew me, you'd realize that if I came across you doing that, I would point it out.

We have been on multiple boards together, you see what you want to see and nothing else.

You need to ask yourself if you believe you are actually a libertarian why that isn't coming out in your arguments. Any idea?

Because you do not actually read what I post. you made up your mind about me long ago and you will never change it...and I just do not give a fuck.

And yet you still cannot name one "stupid government loving shit" that I support.

Why is that?

We have been on multiple boards together, you see what you want to see and nothing else.

Because you do not actually read what I post. you made up your mind about me long ago and you will never change it...and I just do not give a fuck.

Saying things that are actually libertarian would be so much more convincing and so much less work, but it's just not in your nature to actually say libertarian things and obviously you know it, so you're sticking with bickering even though no one will buy it and it's so much more work

Saying things that are actually libertarian would be so much more convincing and so much less work, but it's just not in your nature to actually say libertarian things and obviously you know it, so you're sticking with bickering even though no one will buy it and it's so much more work

Thanks for admitting you cannot give one example of something you say I spend all day doing.

Once a liar, always a liar I suppose.

Have a great day!

Thanks for admitting you cannot give one example of something you say I spend all day doing.

Once a liar, always a liar I suppose.

Have a great day!

What are you, eight?

Dude, that's elementary school. You got beat up a lot, didn't you?

What are you, eight?

Dude, that's elementary school. You got beat up a lot, didn't you?

Same old Kaz, you never change.

Make up stuff about someone else. Get called out for being unable to support your claims. Attack the one that does it to hide the fact you cannot support your claims...rinse and repeat...thread after thread after thread.

I guess I should admire you consistency

Same old Kaz, you never change.

Make up stuff about someone else. Get called out for being unable to support your claims. Attack the one that does it to hide the fact you cannot support your claims...rinse and repeat...thread after thread after thread.

I guess I should admire you consistency

LOL, it always cracks me up when you say you have nothing so you're just going to parrot back to me what I said. Polly want a cracker???? LOL, ass

Forum List

Back