Morgan Stanley raises economic growth forecast due largely to Biden’s infrastructure initiative

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

What recession? I know MAGA is disappointed that we are not in a recession. Bidenomics is creating a smoking economy. You wanna job? They are out there!
thats great jim.....people getting jobs,but that only effects those getting a job.........when are the prices of things going to come down?....

lol of course GDP goes up; someone doesn't have a clue as to what GDP is, obviously. This is like GOP shills who have never filled out a tax form babbling about 'capital gains taxes n stuff'.

GDP Formula

The formula for calculating GDP with the expenditure approach is the following:

GDP = private consumption + gross private investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports).

The fake news part is when Bidens' and the GOP's corporate welfare give-aways get called 'investments' when they're just pork.

Last edited:

What recession? I know MAGA is disappointed that we are not in a recession. Bidenomics is creating a smoking economy. You wanna job? They are out there!
Inn other news, defense contractors swear Ukraine is kicking ass and needs mo’ n betta US weapons!

Smoking economy? Is that what you call a dumpster fire these days, Jim? This smoking economy is costing the average American thousands of dollars out of pocket due to inflation.

thats great jim.....people getting jobs,but that only effects those getting a job.........when are the prices of things going to come down?....
When corporations are dragged into Congressional hearings and made to account for their record profits? Not record revenue. Record profits.

1690168540327.png

1690168564456.png

1690168592493.png

1690168615274.png

There was good news out of Kensucky also...

At least one red state is being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

yeah I hear lots of great minimum wage jobs at burger king....good job joey

Inflation has been steadily coming down.
yea sure it has....my electric bill went up 50 bucks.....the gas bill went up ....car ins went up 40 bucks....its still over a hundred bucks at the grocery store....gas is still over 4 bucks a gallon here.....oh but wait...franco said the egg prices came down 3 bucks a dozen....ok your right.....

It's not. If you're on a fixed income you need to get off your ass and get yourself a side hustle. Do a bit more than just eat and shit.

If you're on a fixed income, you need to get off your ass and get yourself a side hustle to pay the taxes for last year's side hustle.

Big taxes coming next April

Forum List

Back