Americanism: A Strange and Mysterious Religion

numan

What! Me Worry?
Mar 23, 2013
'
America? Yes, indeed, a riddle inside a mystery inside an enigma. The land which the Byzantine historian, Procopius, described in guarded, prophetic words as the "Land of the Dead," beyond the western shores of Europe.

The inscrutable inhabitants of this mysterious region all wear masks: their true features are never seen. Only the faces of certain divinities are ever presented to the world: the Bush mask, the Nixon mask, the Elvis mask, the Trump mask, and so on. It is a point of honor that only lies shall ever pass their lips, and only the lies of others. Therefore, certain oracles, known as Hollywood and the Mainstream Media, are kept busy incessantly devising the lies which all true-born Americans feel duty-bound to repeat endlessly their entire lives.

They are a peculiarly holy people, as they all acknowledge, and at certain unpredictable seasons, known only the high priests of Hollywood, Madison Avenue and Washington D.C., a divine frenzy descends upon the nation, and then the deepest, darkest rites of their religion ---- Americanism ---- are practised, which a religious prohibition forbids foreigners to see.

At risk to life and limb, rare photographs of these rites have been taken, in which, as best as can be known, the true nature of this mysterious people is revealed:

307013854_188268fea7_o.jpg

One of their holy men, whose name of the sacred pen is Mark Twain, has bequeathed to us the following mysterious words, in which is revealed the nature of all things American. Generations of masters of sacred lore have struggled in vain to understand this strange, seemingly meaningless message, which has been passed down the years:

"When you realize we're all insane,
The mysteries disappear, and all's explained."

"America? Yes, indeed, a riddle inside a mystery inside an enigma."

RE:
America is better described as greatness wrapped in awesomeness inside a big hunk of super cool.
:cool-45:

'
I was talking yesterday to a native Canadian, born and bred in Victoria, who off-handedly remarked to me, "Well, the United States Constitution is pretty much a pile of rubbish, isn't it?"

I liked the word "rubbish" : so much more English than the American "garbage" !

The essential problem is that we live under a broken, unworkable Constitution. It is an antiquated, rickety, 18th century document, totally unsuited to be a basis of government in the 21st century.

Unfortunately, Constitution worship is such a fundamental aspect of the irrational religion of Americanism; people will need to be starving in the streets before most Americans realize the truth and demand a Constitutional Convention to fix the failed American state.

Forum List

Back