American support for Israel, is setting America up for another Terrorist attack.?

Like I said, when he sucks on an action or policy, he sucks big dog, style. I have been writing on here about his border policy, since day 2 of his administration. But, like I said, other than that, I have few serious complaints. Overall, I've seen worse ie, Nixon, Carter, George W. Bush and Trump.
A truly remarkable statement from someone who otherwise shows few signs of mental instability .

Opinion difference is fine and excellent . But imho the highlighted sentence takes some beating .

Biden is the worst excuse for a POTUS in my lifetime.
Not by a long shot. At this point, I think Donny still has the "worst Pres" thing sewed up, at least according to historians.

I did forget to add Johnson to my list, above. Some are on my list just for being stupid in office in general, ineffectual, others on the list as going grossly against law and/or constitution. A couple on there were not only stupid and self-serving but absolutely got too many fine young Americans killed for wars that did not have to be fought. They continued doubling down on mistakes made, foolishly trying to get some good out of their foolish effort. My list only goes for Presidents since I was born.

Not by a long shot. At this point, I think Donny still has the "worst Pres" thing sewed up, at least according to historians.

I did forget to add Johnson to my list, above. Some are on my list just for being stupid in office in general, ineffectual, others on the list as going grossly against law and/or constitution. A couple on there were not only stupid and self-serving but absolutely got too many fine young Americans killed for wars that did not have to be fought. They continued doubling down on mistakes made, foolishly trying to get some good out of their foolish effort. My list only goes for Presidents since I was born.
So you would have been fine with Hilliary appointing SCOTUS?

It is always desperation time and embarrassing when somebody put words into another's mouth ,and then they invent some nutty remark to support something that has never been said or implied in the first place .
Seems you are exactly the stereotype American I referred to -- arrogant , mouthy but with not much substance and at best a very average IQ .

Change your user name to Confused American
I might suggest the same for you considering you made the accusation in the first place--arrogant and mouthy, you are. Again, Glass Houses.

I previously was inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt, but knowing that you have lived through the dumpster fire that has been the Biden admin, I am no longer so inclined. You are either intentionally gaslighting or you are simply naive. I don't believe it is the latter.

Forum List

Back