American support for Israel, is setting America up for another Terrorist attack.?

We are waiting in anticipation .

You parade the globe with your chin jutting arogantly -- all mouth and always losers .

Then bleat and whine when you are repeatedly slapped .

Only thing, we have had people crossing the border for as long as I can remember (an am really old) so why is it all on one president who has not even completed one term ????
Maybe you should read the entire thread or at least my post #11. In answer to your post, NO OTHER POTUS in the history of the US has allowed more illegal immigrants to enter the country. Not just allowed, but promoted and invited illegal immigration. Biden and the globalist democrap party is a traitor to the US.

We are waiting in anticipation .

You parade the globe with your chin jutting arogantly -- all mouth and always losers .

Then bleat and whine when you are repeatedly slapped .
LMAO, Is that the Brit from those that say "The sun never sets on the British EMPIRE?" Fucking hypocrites, you're hilarious.

American support for Israel, is setting America up for another major terrorist attack by the global terror network.?!!
the open border is whats setting the US up for an attack .. its not like bad actors just started hating the US on Oct 7th 2023 . the terrorists have probably been crossing our border for 3yrs ..

Only thing, we have had people crossing the border for as long as I can remember (an am really old) so why is it all on one president who has not even completed one term ????
because there are record numbers of unknown got aways crossing .. so far during Bidens term estimates say as many as 1.5 to 2 million have entered that we know nothing about or where they are and why they came ..

But but I thought the White Supremacist / White Nationalist Militia III%er Oathkeepers / 1/6ers Neo Nazi Skinhead menace was the biggest threat to America

Biden needs to secure the border .
So, you think an attack will come across the southern border. Might, might not, if it comes in this country at all.
But, you are correct in thinking Joes open border immigration policy is bullsh#t, expensive to the taxpayer, unfair to those that came legally, lacking in evaluation of whether they will be productive members or a blight on society. And yes, possibly dangerous, whether by terrorism or simply more foreign gang member reinforcements on the streets.

All in all, I am not that unhappy with Joe, but when he sucks at something, he sucks, big dog style, and he certainly sucks policy wise on his immigration and border policy of "come one, come all".

So, you think an attack will come across the southern border. Might, might not, if it comes in this country at all.
But, you are correct in thinking Joes open border immigration policy is bullsh#t, expensive to the taxpayer, unfair to those that came legally, lacking in evaluation of whether they will be productive members or a blight on society. And yes, possibly dangerous, whether by terrorism or simply more foreign gang member reinforcements on the streets.

All in all, I am not that unhappy with Joe, but when he sucks at something, he sucks, big dog style, and he certainly sucks policy wise on his immigration and border policy of "come one, come all".

i'm saying the attack may come from someone who got in through our now open border .. sadly there could be cells all over the US because of said open border .

American support for Israel, is setting America up for another major terrorist attack by the global terror network.?!!
It's setting the world up for an 8th Crusade.

8thcrusade.jpg

i'm saying the attack may come from someone who got in through our now open border .. sadly there could be cells all over the US because of said open border .
Like I said, when he sucks on an action or policy, he sucks big dog, style. I have been writing on here about his border policy, since day 2 of his administration. But, like I said, other than that, I have few serious complaints. Overall, I've seen worse ie, Nixon, Carter, George W. Bush and Trump.

Like I said, when he sucks on an action or policy, he sucks big dog, style. I have been writing on here about his border policy, since day 2 of his administration. But, like I said, other than that, I have few serious complaints. Overall, I've seen worse ie, Nixon, Carter, George W. Bush and Trump.
Trump was a better stronger POTUS there were historic peace agreements being signed [Abraham Accords] low inflation and fuel prices and the border was much more secure than it is today and no major ground war in Europe .. heck his admin even had a vaccine for covid for the Briben admin when Obamas boy took office in 2021 .. you dont like Trumps personality .. thats really all there is to it .

Biden is the worst excuse for a POTUS in my lifetime.

Except they used to die in epidemics and by starvation then; they don't now, and besides the effects on natives was negative. The average height and lifespans of native Americans after 1820 declined by over 15% when mass immigration became the norm. Twice as many came in than there were jobs for, and many of those jobs were temporary day work to boot. Ignorant immigrants also helped cause the Civil War.

After sketching various ways in which economic issues influenced the political realignment of the 1850s, the paper concentrates on five questions: (1) the timing of the economic issues and the disjunctions in economic developments across regions and classes; (2) the size of the nonagricultural male labor force of the North toward the end of the 1850s and the ethnic and residential distributions of these workers; (3) changes in the ethnic composition of the northern electorate and the sharp shift in the partisan affiliations of "Old Americans," especially between 1852 and 1860; (4) problems in measuring the ups and downs in the standard of living of northern nonagricultural workers between 1840 and 1860 and provisional estimates of the decline in their real wages between 1848 and 1855; (5) a provisional estimate of the excess supply of labor during 1854-1855 created by the unfortunate phasing of three cycles (the collapse of a long cycle in construction, the coincident trough of a relatively mild trade cycle, and the continued upswing of a long cycle in immigration).

The waves of millions from the 1880's up to 1910 were even worse; it took until WW II to assimilate all those, and made the booms and busts a lot worse for everybody involved, same as they're going to do these days with open borders and a hollowed out economy relying on real estate bubbles and service industries.

Last edited:
LMAO, Is that the Brit from those that say "The sun never sets on the British EMPIRE?" Fucking hypocrites, you're hilarious.
It is always desperation time and embarrassing when somebody put words into another's mouth ,and then they invent some nutty remark to support something that has never been said or implied in the first place .
Seems you are exactly the stereotype American I referred to -- arrogant , mouthy but with not much substance and at best a very average IQ .

Change your user name to Confused American

Forum List

Back