American Resurgence Thread

America is better when you can say "Merry Christmas" in public without fear of the political correctness police. America is better when it feels better.

Trump will discover, and his followers, just how empty he is, a shell of a man.
I agree....America and the world will see Obama for who he was as Trump releases history he finds in the White House that Obama no longer can hide.....
. Yep when running an agenda like the Dems were running, I will be surprised if he didn't run a scorched earth policy before leaving office. Heck look at Hillary and all she hid by her scorched earth policy as they were investigating her. If the Dems were running an ethical government, then they would have peacefully transferred power way on better than what went down. They acted as if they could bull crap the people into letting them continue on in their endeavors forever. They had made allies in many groups who some had been brainwashed, some bought and paid for, some were made promises to, and others were just so dependent that they were scared to death to rock the boats.

At least they didn't have an enemy government helping with their campaign.
Sorry but democrats did not help with the Trump campaign.

Trump will discover, and his followers, just how empty he is, a shell of a man.
I agree....America and the world will see Obama for who he was as Trump releases history he finds in the White House that Obama no longer can hide.....
. Yep when running an agenda like the Dems were running, I will be surprised if he didn't run a scorched earth policy before leaving office. Heck look at Hillary and all she hid by her scorched earth policy as they were investigating her. If the Dems were running an ethical government, then they would have peacefully transferred power way on better than what went down. They acted as if they could bull crap the people into letting them continue on in their endeavors forever. They had made allies in many groups who some had been brainwashed, some bought and paid for, some were made promises to, and others were just so dependent that they were scared to death to rock the boats.

At least they didn't have an enemy government helping with their campaign.
Sorry but democrats did not help with the Trump campaign.

No. The Russians did.

I have to laugh at you at Alt Right deniers. Geraldo is tearing up some dude is trying to delegitmize the women's marches across the country. Yeah, do that, and you freeks are going to be on the outside looking in after the next election.

I have to laugh at you at Alt Right deniers. Geraldo is tearing up some dude is trying to delegitmize the women's marches across the country. Yeah, do that, and you freeks are going to be on the outside looking in after the next election.
I for one hope you have a very nice march this weekend, Jake.

I listened to him, and Bulldog is right and the deniers are wrong, period. Deniers, quit crybabying.

You didn't read the actual CIA report that shows no evidence.
You don't know what you are talking about. The CIA investigated Trump's speech? He's got troubles at home.

There is no American Resurgence without the support of the great majority of Americans, and the president does not have that yet.

Both of y'all have gone full retard. The CIA was in reference to one of your posts....not the speech. Geesh..
Focus, LBT. Stay on track. There will be no "America will Hate" again.

And now you're trying g to patronize to deflect away from your ignorance. You need to come out of that bunker for some fresh air, JS.
I can't help that you belonged to the Young Fascists Club at college.

The back stage struggle at the WH concerning the just completed Press Secretary's statement just completed.

The WH fascists are in change and defiant.

Look at the photos taken at real time just how small was the crowd yesterday.

That is real time news.

. When will Hollywood quit embarrassing themselves ?? Good Grief. Look at these huzzy women who are trying to represent women's rights... Wow. You can't make this crap up I tell ya.

. When will Hollywood quit embarrassing themselves ?? Good Grief. Look at these huzzy women who are trying to represent women's rights... Wow. You can't make this crap up I tell ya.
It's legitmate, beagle, and your denial is not. Yours is an opinion that is meaningless in the real world.

You didn't read the actual CIA report that shows no evidence.
You don't know what you are talking about. The CIA investigated Trump's speech? He's got troubles at home.

There is no American Resurgence without the support of the great majority of Americans, and the president does not have that yet.

Both of y'all have gone full retard. The CIA was in reference to one of your posts....not the speech. Geesh..
Focus, LBT. Stay on track. There will be no "America will Hate" again.

And now you're trying g to patronize to deflect away from your ignorance. You need to come out of that bunker for some fresh air, JS.
I can't help that you belonged to the Young Fascists Club at college.

The back stage struggle at the WH concerning the just completed Press Secretary's statement just completed.

The WH fascists are in change and defiant.

Look at the photos taken at real time just how small was the crowd yesterday.

That is real time news.
. Who gives a dam how small the crowd was yesterday ?? That is the most petty crap I think to ever bring up as an important conversation, and I hope Trump rises up above you idiots bull crap, and quits taken the bait.

It's legitmate, beagle, and your denial is not. Yours is an opinion that is meaningless in the real world.
. We will see.

As long as he is dumb enough to respond to all critics the next four years shall be fun and entertaining.....looking forward to ridiculing the nation of my birth. And I will call it out....just for fun.

As long as he is dumb enough to respond to all critics the next four years shall be fun and entertaining.....looking forward to ridiculing the nation of my birth. And I will call it out....just for fun.
. You lost but he's the dumb one ? Well alllllrighty then.

Forum List

Back