American ride…

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
President Donald Trump the direct result of forgotten fly over America, kick'n the elites in the ass...

I wonder how many of those who cheer Trump actually support America? Our family didn't need a blowhard' words to buy and support American made, I guess the right wing in America needs a leader to tell them what to do. Kinda sad as Trump would tweet.
Many products have no domestic counterpart so you are full of shit.

• Banned
I wonder how many of those who cheer Trump actually support America? Our family didn't need a blowhard' words to buy and support American made, I guess the right wing in America needs a leader to tell them what to do. Kinda sad as Trump would tweet.

One Example of American Workers Growing Despair; We Need OUR Jobs to Stay Here!

So now that republicans have full control, HOW will they address the following issues?

CDZ - NAFTA - good or bad?
The stagnation of the last eight years resulted with Donald Trump being president. Forgotten fly over America has only started to be heard.

So now that republicans have full control, HOW will they address the following issues?

Have you heard? Ubercunt will never be President.

C2oG3c6WIAAtobn.jpg

President Donald Trump the direct result of forgotten fly over America, kick'n the elites in the ass...

. More jobs created.. Just think how many Harley's will be sold this coming year, and it might even convince Harley to start keeping the bike all American again. More winning stuff... We gonna get tired of winning..:alcoholic:

C2oG3c6WIAAtobn.jpg
. Bet she regrets all that fake pandering she was doing now.

C2oG3c6WIAAtobn.jpg
. Bet she regrets all that fake pandering she was doing now.

C2pRd9yW8AY-oXh.jpg

Buh-Bye, scumbag. Hope to never see your lying ass again.

Best pic of the day

The Silent Majority finally made themselves heard.
Congrats President Trump

Forum List

Back