I wonder if Obama Realizes Just How Unimportant He Was

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Now that his time has passed, and the adults have come home, I wonder if Obama has figured out he is just a man, not a god, or even a dictator. His time has come and gone. He was a placeholder and nothing more. The America he tried to transform is being RESTORED and there's nothing he can do about it!

He has already made changes to the Oval Office decor, swapping its formerly crimson drapes for gold curtains and putting back in its former place a bust of former British prime minister Winston Churchill.

President Trump signs first orders in Oval Office | Daily Mail Online

For somebody so unimportant you sure spent a lot of the last 8+ years talking about what he has done.

History will look at race relations between 2008 and 2016 and will sum it up in five words: OH WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN.

Or even more appropriately: WASTED YEARS.

For somebody so unimportant you sure spent a lot of the last 8+ years talking about what he has done.
You and the other stains have no clue as to what anyone has done for the last 8 years.

History will look at race relations between 2008 and 2016 and will sum it up in five words: OH WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN.

Or even more appropriately: WASTED YEARS.
There`s nothing funnier than a lifetime racist blaming Obama for their racism.

Now that his time has passed, and the adults have come home, I wonder if Obama has figured out he is just a man, not a god, or even a dictator. His time has come and gone. He was a placeholder and nothing more. The America he tried to transform is being RESTORED and there's nothing he can do about it!

He has already made changes to the Oval Office decor, swapping its formerly crimson drapes for gold curtains and putting back in its former place a bust of former British prime minister Winston Churchill.

Now is the time to forget about Obama and Hillary. They are that past time to move to the future. Those who don't want to jump on the Trump train, where they are welcomed, can stay in the station as they are left behind.

Obama will realize how useless he was when President Trump starts fixing the problems he created.

Death Angel has just shown us that he is .00001 of what is and was and will be President Obama.

Son, you are a flee beneath an elephants foot.

Why are you guys so butt hurt that he had his way with you, and there was nothing you could do about it.

Death Angel has just shown us that he is .00001 of what is and was and will be President Obama.

Why are you guys so butt hurt that he had his way with you, and there was nothing you could do about it.

Actually we did do something about it, the right has all the power now

Not according to Ryan, McConnell, Mattis, etc: it's clear his party will restrain him.

Not according to Ryan, McConnell, Mattis, etc: it's clear his party will restrain him.

EO's ...remember you when you leftists clapped with glee over Obungle's use of them? Payback is a bitch

Actually it is what matters....Obama's legacy will be wiped away with the stroke of a pen or by a GOP controlled Congress.

One thing you people did get right...elections do have consequences

Couple of things you need to realise. Fact. Trump will be a one-term pres.
In 2019 the senate and congress will be Dem controlled...

So make hay while the sun shines I say...

Actually it is what matters....Obama's legacy will be wiped away with the stroke of a pen or by a GOP controlled Congress.

One thing you people did get right...elections do have consequences

Couple of things you need to realise. Fact. Trump will be a one-term pres.
In 2019 the senate and congress will be Dem controlled...

So make hay while the sun shines I say...

Yeah and you loons assured us he would never even be the nominee...see where this is going?

Forum List

Back