American Patriot Steve Bannon:America is not a nation of immigrants, America is a nation of citizens

European-American citizens!

that's the truth. deal with it.
Guillotine Fodder

Europeans escaping from countries totally controlled by inherited wealth. We must destroy all traces of that here now. No one over 18 has a right to Daddy's money; no HeirDad has the right to set up his brats above where they could have gotten all on their own, which is equivalent to bribing the referees. America cannot survive much longer unless richkids are dispossessed of their unearned wealth and positions

Guillotine Fodder

Europeans escaping from countries totally controlled by inherited wealth. We must destroy all traces of that here now. No one over 18 has a right to Daddy's money; no HeirDad has the right to set up his brats above where they could have gotten all on their own, which is equivalent to bribing the referees. America cannot survive much longer unless richkids are dispossessed of their unearned wealth and positions
We already did that when we abolished primogeniture. How much power do the Carnegie descendants have? If you want to fight unfair advantage, fight racial nepotism.

Guillotine Fodder

You know who doesn't have a right to my money after I am gone?

YOU.

My child will inherit my money, what I don't spend before I die.

You try to stop that, and we will have a problem.

My kids are entitled to all that I decide to give them. That is after all the point of out competing my contemporaries. So that my children have advantage over others. That’s the point of life.

Guillotine Fodder

YOU.

Death to Birth-Class Affirmative Actiion

The money will go back to the public, which helped you make it. Besides, no matter how much you want to change the focus, it's not about you. It's the way your sons are set up ahead above those with more talent. Tilting the playing field is treason. Your greed for power over the rest of us extends to controlling the generations after you are dead. We don't owe anything to those who own the world. If your children and grandchildren can't do it on their own, they don't deserve to be anything. This won't be a free and prosperous country until the son of a millionaire has the same odds of becoming a blue-collar worker that the son of a blue-collar worker has. Your class has no right to exist.

Guillotine Fodder

YOU.

The money will go back to the public, which helped you make it. Besides, no matter how much you want to change the focus, it's not about you. It's the way your sons are set up ahead above those with more talent. Tilting the playing field is treason. Your greed for power over the rest of us extends to controlling the generations after you are dead. We don't owe anything to those who own the world. If your children and grandchildren can't do it on their own, they don't deserve to be anything. This won't be a free and prosperous country until the son of a millionaire has the same odds of becoming a blue-collar worker that the son of a blue-collar worker has. Your class has no right to exist.

1. THe money won't go to the public. It would go to the politicians who will use it to buy votes.

2. Me wanting to see my child inherit the Fruits of my Labor, is not "Greed for Power over the rest of you".

3. Everything I have has already been taxed multiple times. When I earned it. When I buy things like shelter or a car, with it. When I invest it. When I spend money to maintain my investments. By the time the small remaining amount of money that doesn't flow away and becomes "Wealth" taxes have taken plenty for the "public".

4. Your assumptions about my class are irrelevant to the issue.

Guillotine Fodder

YOU.

1. THe money won't go to the public. It would go to the politicians who will use it to buy votes.

2. Me wanting to see my child inherit the Fruits of my Labor, is not "Greed for Power over the rest of you".

3. Everything I have has already been taxed multiple times. When I earned it. When I buy things like shelter or a car, with it. When I invest it. When I spend money to maintain my investments. By the time the small remaining amount of money that doesn't flow away and becomes "Wealth" taxes have taken plenty for the "public".

If you say so. But only a wimp would let you boss him around. You obviously don't believe in your sons, or you wouldn't think they needed extra help in order to compete. You know, just like your fellow HeirHeads, the Kennedyesque Liberals,think Blacks are too stupid to get anywhere without Affirmative Action. Populists hate the guts of both Liberals and Conservatives and will turn the twin elitists into a silent minority.

As for your ignorant bragging points:
1. Your Liberal classmates changed the government into an outside agency that does not have to obey the will of the majority. It's almost like being occupied by a foreign power. Populists will overthrow this regime and establish a democracy. Our power in numbers wil overcome the power of your clique's wealth, which we created, despite your boasting about genetic superiority.

2. Your imaginary right to set up your sons (and your daughters now, too, which is the real reason for the feminist power play) is no more legitimate than giving Derek Jeter the right to make his son the next Yankee shortstop.

3. Inheritance tax will replace all other taxes. So your simple-minded lying about being "taxed twice" is typical of how desperate you are to establish a society led by birth rather than worth.

4. Pretending that your class doesn't exist will soon come true after real Americans destroy it.

r

Guillotine Fodder

YOU.

If you say so. But only a wimp would let you boss him around. You obviously don't believe in your sons, or you wouldn't think they needed extra help in order to compete. You know, just like your fellow HeirHeads, the Kennedyesque Liberals,think Blacks are too stupid to get anywhere without Affirmative Action. Populists hate the guts of both Liberals and Conservatives and will turn the twin elitists into a silent minority.

Yeah, that's a big heap of crazy talk there.

Wanting to give my child a good start, or have a nice inheritance when the time comes, is not, NOT believing in my child.

As for your ignorant bragging points:
1. Your Liberal classmates changed the government into an outside agency that does not have to obey the will of the majority. It's almost like being occupied by a foreign power. Populists will overthrow this regime and establish a democracy. Our power in numbers wil overcome the power of your clique's wealth, which we created, despite your boasting about genetic superiority.

Yeah, there's no sign of anything like that happening. The Political Class of both parties is in bed with the super rich, and there is little sign of any challenge to their power.

2. Your imaginary right to set up your sons (and your daughters now, too, which is the real reason for the feminist power play) is no more legitimate than giving Derek Jeter the right to make his son the next Yankee shortstop.

The right is not imaginary and if you try to take it away, you are in for the fight of your life.

If Derek Jeter owned the Yankees, he would certainly have the right to make his son the next shortstop, because the team would be HIS PROPERTY.

3. Inheritance tax will replace all other taxes. So your simple-minded lying about being "taxed twice" is typical of how desperate you are to establish a society led by birth rather than worth.

A. I didn't say "taxed twice" I said "taxed multiple times". When I first make it. When I buy shit I need and have to pay more because of taxes. When I scrape together enough to invest and get taxed at every step. When I finally make some profit and get taxed on that. When I have to pay to maintain and I get taxed on that service. When I pay taxes on my investments for just having them. ect ect ect.

AND then you want to tax me AGAIN because I DIE? Why? DId the "people" help me die? COuld I have not died without their support?

4. Pretending that your class doesn't exist will soon come true after real Americans destroy it.

I'm not pretending that my class doesn't exist. I'm laughing at you for you assuming you know what it is.

And "real Americans" are not what you are talking about. You're talking about Marxists.

r[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back