American killed:19 year and 4 bullets in the head!

My problem is the misrepresentation of the facts. There being a gun or not on that ship makes a large difference in this specific case.
Yet you are doing it with the best of them!

Ghook is trying to say this American citizen was a terrorist with absolutely no evidence except his hatred.
Read my word fuck head! I said hanging with terrorist! The IHH funds terrorism, they recruited terrorist to come onto the ship to attack Israelis!

1.) I do know is that Israel was firing and killing people long before they entered that ship.
That is a bold face lie you dishonest asshole. Watch the video. The so called activist were brutally beating the Jews when they hit the deck. Gun shots were fired once they were attacked with knives and blunt objects.

Here is a truthism for you, the guy your defending is not innocent. He attacked the Israelis with deadly objects and then got killed!

2.) The ship was in international waters.
Headed towards Israeli waters! That is crystal clear!

3.) The ship contained food, medicine, construction supplies (that of which are banned because of the blockade), and various other things which do not reflect upon the activists well as shown in Radio's thread in this subforum.
No way to know there are no weapons on the boats without checking!

Your saying food and medicine is banned! LOL, your dishonest again DOGSHIT!

This is all I need to know about your post to know you didn't bother to really read it. I said construction supplies are banned. Never said anything about food or medicine. Hence why the ( ) was only after the construction supplies part. I already went over this in another thread.

This is all I need to know about your post to know you didn't bother to really read it. I said construction supplies are banned. Never said anything about food or medicine. Hence why the ( ) was only after the construction supplies part. I already went over this in another thread.

I thought you were referring to all three. Either fuck you dogshit!:tongue:

Before they had a chance, they were attacked and restrained.

After being told to return to Auschwitz and remember 9/11.

Fuck the terrorist pieces of shit. The world is better off without the hajis.

And what were you saying during these events, ****:

When Arafat murdered 2 American diplomats in Khartoum in 1972, what did you say then?

When Hamas murdered more american diplomats in Gaza 4 years ago, what did you do then, asshole? Did you protest?

When the Iraqis sank the USS Stark, what did you do then, asshole? Did you protest?

and what you said when izraeli pigs were caught deposing bombs in american Embassy in Cairo 1954?

what have you said when they bombed the USS liberty during long time and killed 34 ricans?
uss_liberty2.jpg

""Unknown to the Israelis, the vessel had sailed into the war zone on June 8, the fourth day of the war, to monitor battlefield communications. On that day, naval headquarters in Haifa ordered three torpedo boats to sail from Ashdod harbor to check reports that El Arish, captured by the army three days before was being shelled from the sea. The explosions and smoke in El Arish had in fact been caused by an Egyptian ammunition dump that detonated. However, as the torpedo boats approached the area, their radar picked up a target to the west, moving away from El Arish. Presuming it to be an Egyptian warship, naval headquarters called for an air strike to slow up the seemingly fleeing vessel."

The USS Liberty - The Peace FAQ

Nutjob.

Peace Faq is an Israeli propaganda site.

Your logic makes no sense. By analogy, would you have supported the peaceful Soviet cargo ships running JFK's blockade of Cuba? If not, why not? If so, explain.

No, he said that this American citizen was in cahoots with terrorists with guns. Now, we have no evidence that there were any guns on this ship, or that this American citizen interacted with any so called terrorists with guns at any time.

You that's your only issue with the statement is that you are niggling over whether there was a gun present or not. So, you will admit that Israel had the right to enforce their blockade. That they had a right to inspect ships that would not divert as requested. That once the soldiers were on board to carry out the inspection, they were attacked (not by guns) by some of the people on the ship. That the soldiers eventually responded to the attack by shooting back with real bullets.

You admit all of this, but have a problem with saying the terrorists with guns. But terrorists without guns is ok? How about terrorists attacking Israeli soldiers?

Terrorists attack civilians. Attacking invading troops is completely legal and is not terrorism. You need to get your propaganda straight.

The right just has no problems seeing an American take a bullet to the head if they dont agree with them.

No, we have no problem seeing enemies of America get bullets to the head, if they're providing support to our enemies.

There will be another "freedom flotilla" getting the shit knocked out of it shortly. Israel offered to deliver the goods for them, but they don't want that.

"The IDF released on Friday an audio reproduction of the moments before Monday's raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla.

"In it, the soldiers can be heard warning the flotilla that its vessels are nearing an area under naval blockade. They are answered by calls of "Go back to Auschwitz" and "Don't forget 9/11 guys".
Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz - Israel News, Ynetnews

Israel lies. Gaza will not see that aid.

they aren't starving, truthdoesntmatter

Jillian, you're not saying that the Gaza Strip is for a lack of a better term, isn't fucked up beyond belief are you? :eusa_eh:

of course it is.

but. interestinglhy, the west bank isn't.

why do you think that is?

people can choose to wallow in their hatred. or they can choose to build a life. wallowing is what happens when you fire 3000 missiles.

if a mexican terror group was firing missiles into texas claiming a 'right of return', they'd be toast.

and no one would blink.

you get that, right?

but don't deflect from the issue. these pretend 'peace activists' which sent mercenaries to use israeli soldiers for pinata weren't peaceniks.

Last edited:
No, you said hang around with terrorists that attack soldiers with guns. As far as we know, this American citizen did no such thing. You should really get your facts straight there Squealer

So now the left is saying they want to wait to pass judgement? Why didn't they say that in the beginning, that they'd prefer the facts to come out first?

And BTW, you do know that it was pitch black when these events were taking place, all of the videos were infrared, so its not as if the everyone could easily see each other on deck.

Do you have any proof of that. Of course the Rachel Corrie is carrying all the bad stuff like stuff for the Palestinians to rebuild their bombed homes. That is what I am waiting to see.

Mongoloid, not only was it sent over - the terrorist leadersghip refused it:

Flotilla aid refused by Hamas

Flotilla aid refused by Hamas
By KHALED ABU TOAMEH, RON FRIEDMAN AND ABE SELIG
06/03/2010 03:19

"This proves that the whole thing was a provocation," official says.

=====================

Yep, that first line says it all... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back