American killed:19 year and 4 bullets in the head!

I guess its not smart to hang around with terrorists that attack soldiers with guns!

Joe Biden and media keep silence over his murder!

Furkan Dogan, 19 year old, son of A. Dogan (professor at university) killed by shooting four time in gaza Flottilla

Furkan Dogan, U.S. Citizen, Killed In Israeli Flotilla Raid

Ntanyahoo said he's proud of those killers :cuckoo:

ap_Furkan_Dogan_100603_mn.jpg

I guess its not smart to hang around with terrorists that attack soldiers with guns!

Wait, since when are those on aboard terrorists with guns? Mind explaining that one to me. Well Squealer?

Isreal is above all laws to some

Yet you think these Flotilla trolls are?

AGAIN no country in the world is going to allow ships to enter their territories uninspected! NONE!

If my country, America, ever let ships come in uninspected I would be calling for the director/politician that allowed it for his/her head.

Get over your double standard!

Wait, since when are those on aboard terrorists with guns? Mind explaining that one to me. Well Squealer?

The soldiers had guns and the terrorist on board attacked them no? The IHH has already been proven to have had terrorist ties, so their you go fucknut!

Take your liberalism and shove it up your ass. I mean your in college, try enjoying it a little!

Hey Jillian,

Also add to the list don't stand in front of bulldozers who don't see you, in the middle of a war zone (because you might come up flat)!

I don't know why especially american activists are savagely killed by zio pigs?
rachel-corrie-flag-shrouded.jpg

there's an old song that says...

you don't tug on superman's cape
you don't spit into the wind
you don't pull the mask off the old lone ranger
and you don't mess around with jim

you might want to add to that...

you don't try to steal weapons from soldiers and try to use soldiers as pinata.

just sayin

The soldiers had guns and the terrorist on board attacked them no? The IHH has already been proven to have had terrorist ties, so their you go fucknut!

Take your liberalism and shove it up your ass. I mean your in college, try enjoying it a little!

No, you said hang around with terrorists that attack soldiers with guns. As far as we know, this American citizen did no such thing. You should really get your facts straight there Squealer.

My being in college has nothing to do with this. But try again. :thup:

She is not really an American! No real Americans do this!

Actually, she is a American. The fact you cheer for her death is only further proof of what a miserable being you are Squealer. I won't even bother calling you human, because you're not. You're nothing but a pig.

So you people will continue to support a foreign government killing Americans in international waters?

You people are so fucking sick in the heads.

I'll continue to support the arrest and if necessary the death of any American who decides to behave in a treasonous manner.

We can do this all day.

Where did he commit treason?

State the US laws he broke.

You do realize that Israel sank the USS Liberty, a US intel ship in 1967, in broad daylight flying the American flag. Then they proceeded to machine gun US sailors in the water giving it their best to kill everyone of them, right?

In 1987 Iraq, unlike israel INTENTIONALLY blew up the USS Stark...no problem with that one idiot?

And he also chooses to ignore the USS Liberty was in a war zone directly after Israel was attacked by Egypt.

For the last time. Read the declassified original reports on NSA's site. The Liberty was on an intelligence gathering mission flying the American flag at all times. It was over-flown by Israeli recon planes no less than 6 times in the two days prior to its sinking. Its markings were clearly US and there was no lack of visibility on those days. It was overflown an hour prior to the attack. The Israeli claim that they thought it was an Egyptian freighter is like me mistaking you for Soyez rocket ship. I can say it, but there is no basis for it in fact.

Yes, the ship was in a warzone doing what it does, monitoring radio traffic gathering intel for the US in a hot spot in the world. We were then and are now allies of Israel. Usually, you don't fear allies attacking you. However, the Liberty was in position to gather radio transmissions that would have substantiated the commission of a war crime by the Israelis. Ironically, it doesn't appear that they actually did intercept those transmissions, but the Israelis couldn't have known that.

Furkan Dogan, 19 year old, son of A. Dogan (professor at university) killed by shooting four time in gaza Flottilla

Scumbag, why don't you post the information about WHY he was killed? You weak moron. :cuckoo:

why you don't tell us how much tons of missils and plotunium were seized in the flottilla??

4 bullets in the head is clearly an act of murder ...kosher murder!

Hey STUPID! They don't know if nothing on them without checking. And I guarantee if these ships made it through uninspected, then you would have had 100s of ships the next day all packed with arms and money (in which there was a ton of money found on the ship). On top of that these Flotilla jokers don't have Israel's best interest on their minds. Especially this Turkish ship!

On top of that there have been many ships stopped that were head to Gaza in the past packed with arms! Here is one story cocksucker!

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: Cyprus Authorities Holds Iran's Hamas Arms Ship in Limassol Port
The Cypriot Navy has stopped an Iranian ship, believed to be carrying weapons for Hamas...
So fuck you and your racist double standards!

Your logic makes no sense. By analogy, would you have supported the peaceful Soviet cargo ships running JFK's blockade of Cuba? If not, why not? If so, explain.

Your logic makes no sense. By analogy, would you have supported the peaceful Soviet cargo ships running JFK's blockade of Cuba? If not, why not? If so, explain.

No, he said that this American citizen was in cahoots with terrorists with guns. Now, we have no evidence that there were any guns on this ship, or that this American citizen interacted with any so called terrorists with guns at any time.

No, he said that this American citizen was in cahoots with terrorists with guns. Now, we have no evidence that there were any guns on this ship, or that this American citizen interacted with any so called terrorists with guns at any time.

You that's your only issue with the statement is that you are niggling over whether there was a gun present or not. So, you will admit that Israel had the right to enforce their blockade. That they had a right to inspect ships that would not divert as requested. That once the soldiers were on board to carry out the inspection, they were attacked (not by guns) by some of the people on the ship. That the soldiers eventually responded to the attack by shooting back with real bullets.

You admit all of this, but have a problem with saying the terrorists with guns. But terrorists without guns is ok? How about terrorists attacking Israeli soldiers?

You that's your only issue with the statement is that you are niggling over whether there was a gun present or not. So, you will admit that Israel had the right to enforce their blockade. That they had a right to inspect ships that would not divert as requested. That once the soldiers were on board to carry out the inspection, they were attacked (not by guns) by some of the people on the ship. That the soldiers eventually responded to the attack by shooting back with real bullets.

You admit all of this, but have a problem with saying the terrorists with guns. But terrorists without guns is ok? How about terrorists attacking Israeli soldiers?

My problem is the misrepresentation of the facts. There being a gun or not on that ship makes a large difference in this specific case.

Ghook is trying to say this American citizen was a terrorist with absolutely no evidence except his hatred.

As for the blockade, it is under Israel's control. However, we do have a stake in it since we are close allies of Israel. Every weapon, every action is either financed or backed up by the United States in some manner.

I'm not going to go into what happened on this ship because there are three different stories. The Israeli's, the activist's, and the truth. There are three things I know for sure:

1.) I do know is that Israel was firing and killing people long before they entered that ship.

2.) The ship was in international waters.

3.) The ship contained food, medicine, construction supplies (that of which are banned because of the blockade), and various other things which do not reflect upon the activists well as shown in Radio's thread in this subforum.

The right just has no problems seeing an American take a bullet to the head if they dont agree with them.

plz
How much guns, missils and nuclear bombs were seized abroad?? :eusa_eh:

The right just has no problems seeing an American take a bullet to the head if they dont agree with them.

No, we have no problem seeing enemies of America get bullets to the head, if they're providing support to our enemies.

There will be another "freedom flotilla" getting the shit knocked out of it shortly. Israel offered to deliver the goods for them, but they don't want that.

"The IDF released on Friday an audio reproduction of the moments before Monday's raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla.

"In it, the soldiers can be heard warning the flotilla that its vessels are nearing an area under naval blockade. They are answered by calls of "Go back to Auschwitz" and "Don't forget 9/11 guys".
Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz - Israel News, Ynetnews

Forum List

Back